Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by BayouRover
So, Sacharlie, does this mean that you are writing off your presidential candidate as a lead pipe cinch loser and you're pinning all of your hopes on controlling congress?

No, it just means that he's a bored azzhole that enjoys jerking you guys chains. And you all fall for it........ EVERY TIME.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
BP-B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
So, Sacharlie, does this mean that you are writing off your presidential candidate as a lead pipe cinch loser and you're pinning all of your hopes on controlling congress?

I don't get worked up over one party or the other. Both are oligarchs working for the plutocracy.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

I don't get worked up over one party or the other. Both are oligarchs working for the plutocracy.

Then you are just a troll for fun?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk

No, it just means that he's a bored azzhole that enjoys jerking you guys chains. And you all fall for it........ EVERY TIME.

laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

laugh

I assumed your question to me was serious but you seem more interested in the nonsensical reply.
So much of the usual shallow BS dumb one liners.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

[Linked Image from wisefamousquotes.com]

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by 280shooter

No sir looking for sensible discussion which is nonexistent here.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
with fear over trump's mishandling of the coronavirus. Expressed concerns about not only loss of presidency but control of Senate.

Corruption in the lib vote is as easy as;

1. Voter ID CARD verified with citizenship before issue.
2. When a voting count exceeds the number of registered voters within any county, nationally, it voids the entirety of that county vote.
3. Death Certificate notices to be forwarded for removal from electoral roles, daily..

There, wasn't that easy?

When truth is ignored, it does not change an untruth from remaining a lie.
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by AussieGunWriter
with fear over trump's mishandling of the coronavirus. Expressed concerns about not only loss of presidency but control of Senate.

Corruption in the lib vote is as easy as;

1. Voter ID CARD verified with citizenship before issue.
2. When a voting count exceeds the number of registered voters within any county, nationally, it voids the entirety of that county vote.
3. Death Certificate notices to be forwarded for removal from electoral roles, daily..

There, wasn't that easy?

Yes it is but makes suppression difficult.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

laugh

I assumed your question to me was serious but you seem more interested in the nonsensical reply.
So much of the usual shallow BS dumb one liners.

laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The GOP is looking at a double barrel shot in the head for the Senate.
2 to 1 repuk to dem ratio in seats in the running.
Inept president with eroded base.
Just the writing on the wall.
....................Writing on the wall?? NO Charlie boy. That is YOUR dumb and opinionated writing on the wall.....President with an eroded base? You really enjoy lying and deceiving yourself don't you?..... GOP looking at a double barrel shot in the head for the senate? LOL>>LOL...

You keep on pissing in a fan. Your urine comes right back at ya every time.

On November 3rd you will need a few boxes of diapers for cleanup amongst a few other things.

Well sponge brain. Keep on soaking up the deliberate distortions, deliberate lies and deceptions from your lying and deceptive friends in the media and from your friends in the demeeeeCRAP party.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 280shooter

No sir looking for sensible discussion which is nonexistent here.

Haha, yeah right...

You're doing nothing here but trolling, it's all you ever do.

You yourself admitted that you voted for Obumer. You expect to come here pouring out your liberal drivel and have a sensible discussion?? You are one stupid Fugg...

Here's a serious question for you....if sensible discussion is non existent here why the fugg don't you go away?

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I recently had a talk with my new neighbor.
A young, female latina teacher.
The demographics do not get any more liberal/democrat.

She said "Trump is going to win in a landslide"
Nobody in their right mind could vote for Joe Biden, he clearly has advanced dementia.
Those polls they keep talking about, they never called me, or anyone else in middle class America.
She was firmly committed to vote for Trump.

Talking to her about politics gave me a warm fuzzy feeling, how about you Charlie ?

MOLON LABE
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Is she hot looking? These made up polls are just blatant desperate lies by most in the media fabricated to discourage Trump's supporters. Keep the away in November. Who in their right mind could vote for Biden.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Tissy fit!? LMAO

If using language like that don’t make you gay I don’t know what will!

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
You probably believed them when the said "DONALD TRUMP WILL NOT BE YOUR PRESIDENT" You can take that to the bank 😂😂😂

Trystan

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

You yourself admitted that you voted for Obumer.

Wrong. Perfect example of you thinking you know something but know nothing.
I have said I rarely vote as more often than not when I do I vote against someone.
BHO vs McCain: abstained.
BHO vs Romney: against Romney.
Just as many here badmouth Romney I voted against.
So suck up your BS.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Tissy fit!? LMAO

If using language like that don’t make you gay I don’t what will!

Well that's a telltale sign of ego defense and psychological projection. No doubt about it.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

You yourself admitted that you voted for Obumer.

Wrong. Perfect example of you thinking you know something but know nothing.
I have said I rarely vote as more often than not when I do I vote against someone.
BHO vs McCain: abstained.
BHO vs Romney: against Romney.
Just as many here badmouth Romney I voted against.
So suck up your BS.
...........................Make sure you obstain on Nov 3rd too...LOL>>LOL....So when Obummer was running against Romney you say you were against Romney. So does that mean you voted for Obummer? Or you did not vote for Obummer but were simply against Romney?

Either way makes no damned difference......Cuz in the next election, your dreams of a win will be similar to the fate of a deck chair on the Titanic....You gonna get that sinking feeling on the night of Nov 3rd. And as such Up 'n Chucky, your misery for the next 4 years will begin in earnest.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Hey, tha Far guys are really kicking Suck Ass Charlie's ass. I reckon it wont be long until his feelings get hurt and he stays gone or they eddycate him an he finally sees tha lite. smirk wink smile

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
704 members (11point, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 160user, 117LBS, 12344mag, 82 invisible), 2,661 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,691
Posts18,399,843
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.