Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by steve4102
.........Using unrelated events going back to the early 90s to assume that Barr will somehow not seek justice for the deep state players, is nothing more than an assumption.

We just have to wait and see how things play out. NO other choice.

Some of you just might be surprised in a good way with Barr and Durham.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Trump needed to get enough critical judgeships appointed.

He also needed to show the folks how crooked the press and dims are, such as rules changed to allow for hearsay in impeachment, accused unable to face his accuser, accused not allowed to field a defense, etc.

Then he showed the folks how the dims dont give a crap about them re allowing federal help and trying to block effective treatment.

He doesnt want folks like Gayghost, la Roye, Jello, djs, numbnuts, sac, etc going off the deep end and jumping off tall buildings or acting up in the streets and catching bullets when their heros are taken down.

It's almost time, and it's going to be Biblical.

40 days from the time locked down until we open in Texas. The days of Noahs flood, the years of exodus, Moses 40 days on the mountain, Jesus' fast in the desert....

40 days and free at last, free at last, I say !
This can’t be coincidental. It just can’t be.

Somewhere there’s prophecy related to this. Gotta be.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
.........Using unrelated events going back to the early 90s to assume that Barr will somehow not seek justice for the deep state players, is nothing more than an assumption.

An assumption, maybe, but more like an Educated Assumption.

History is important and often times can guide us to the correct destination.

Barr's history is not good.
The DOJ's history is not good.
The FBI's history is not good
Thinking that the appointment of one man (with bad history) is going to change things is also an assumption, but more like wishful thinking.

Huber's history was good and he failed miserably
Sessions history was good and he failed miserably
Durham's history is good and _______________. History tells us-not good.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

The wheels of justice especially in this case involving the entire deep state must turn very slow.

So the Durham investigation must be extremely thorough with more than enough evidence to convict beyond a reasonable doubt. That is why this has taken a long time and justifiably so. That is what some of you who feel that no indictments are coming need to understand.

That has to be some of the most unadulterated BS I've ever read on this forum.

They had far longer than sufficient time to find whatever it is that they needed, given all the resources at their command.

I wish someone, anyone would be held accountable but the clock & the real will to bring justice to the American people is just not there. Or they simply do not want to end the charade.

MM

.............Oh c'mon man!............Obviously your reply is not only based on pure emotion but also is based on your ignorance of jurisprudence and/or how the law works. PURE emotional reply on your part....The law and justice system seldom works within a time frame that we all would find suitable. And for you to assume that Durham has had far longer than sufficient to find whatever it is they needed given all the resources at their command,, is a ridiculous assumption on your part. You do not understand or should I say fail to understand, that since Durham was appointed and even up to within the past few months NEW EVIDENCE and new DEVELOPMENTS have occurred which have DELAYED the time frame for the report to be concluded earlier making things far more complex that have needed investigation and follow ups. Things obviously that you and me are not even aware of..........I understand your frustration. But if ya want SUCCESSFUL indictments followed up with SUCCESSFUL prosecutions, then TIME is your friend when it comes to the deep state.

"The most unadulterated BS you have ever read on this forum?? LOL>>>LOL.......I am touched.......

Try and curb your emotions and frustrations. If the Durham report culminates with no indictments then I will concur with your frustrations right along with ya.

Thank you.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The wheels of justice especially in this case involving the entire deep state must turn very slow.

So the Durham investigation must be extremely thorough with more than enough evidence to convict beyond a reasonable doubt. That is why this has taken a long time and justifiably so. That is what some of you who feel that no indictments are coming need to understand.

They had far longer than sufficient time to find whatever it is that they needed, given all the resources at their command.

I wish someone, anyone would be held accountable but the clock & the real will to bring justice to the American people is just not there. Or they simply do not want to end the charade.

MM

.............Oh c'mon man!............Obviously your reply is not only based on pure emotion but also is based on your ignorance of jurisprudence and/or how the law works. PURE emotional reply on your part....The law and justice system seldom works within a time frame that we all would find suitable. And for you to assume that Durham has had far longer than sufficient to find whatever it is they needed given all the resources at their command,, is a ridiculous assumption on your part. You do not understand or should I say fail to understand, that since Durham was appointed and even up to within the past few months NEW EVIDENCE and new DEVELOPMENTS have occurred which have DELAYED the time frame for the report to be concluded earlier making things far more complex that have needed investigation and follow ups. Things obviously that you and me are not even aware of..........I understand your frustration. But if ya want SUCCESSFUL indictments followed up with SUCCESSFUL prosecutions, then TIME is your friend when it comes to the deep state.

"The most unadulterated BS you have ever read on this forum?? LOL>>>LOL.......I am touched.......

Try and curb your emotions and frustrations. If the Durham report culminates with no indictments then I will concur with your frustrations right along with ya.

What a truly sad & laughable response.............I think maybe you've been out in the sun too long; your thinking has suffered from either sunstroke or dementia or both. Or maybe just a bad case of wishful thinking.

Wish I was wrong, but I'm not.

Maybe, just maybe, if Trump is re-elected & decides to get serious about some of these outlaws, we might get some action...........maybe.

Barr & Durham, however good he may or may not be, are just riding it out.

MM

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Lets not forget, General Flynn was one of the first, if not the first casualty of this coup.

His attorney Sidney Powell has be fighting with the DOJ and the FBI since day one for them to hand over Brady evidence and exculpatory evidence that they had hidden from the court.

Well, some of that evidence was just released although heavily redacted. What it shows is that General Flynn was set up by the FBI and the DOJ.

Ask yourselves this:

If Barr is this White Knight and is going to bring justice back to Justice, why in the f*ck has been refusing to hand over exculpatory evidence to Flynn's attorneys?
To think that Barr is going to indict the same people is is protecting is just plain crazy talk.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
No, not a damn thing with any weight to it!

Trump Won!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

MM

What a truly sad & laughable response.............I think maybe you've been out in the sun too long; your thinking has suffered from either sunstroke or dementia or both. Or maybe just a bad case of wishful thinking.

Wish I was wrong, but I'm not.

Maybe, just maybe, if Trump is re-elected & decides to get serious about some of these outlaws, we might get some action...........maybe.

Barr & Durham, however good he may or may not be, are just riding it out.

MM
......A truly sad and laughable response?? In the sun too long?? Sunstroke, dementia or both?? Oh really?? LOL>>LOL..........NOPE! It was a response right back to you that was grounded in the law, how it works and how it is applied along with the correct process to use that is applicable before indictments are handed down if any which still remains to be seen.

It just might be you with the dementia, the sunstroke or both. Obviously you fail to understand or better yet choose NOT TO understand how in fact the process of the law works. You would prefer Durham and Barr to operate like a damned bull in a china shop in order to satisfy your impatience.....Well I am telling you that if they did exactly that, handing down indictments BEFORE all the ducks are PROPERLY lined up will reduce the chances for indictments to proceed. You just cannot throw schit on the wall prematurely and hope it sticks.

You say that you wish you were wrong,,, but you are not.....Ok then. Putting aside your gutt feelings and assumptions, do you have any factual evidence to back up your assumptions that Durham will not indict anyone? Or that because his investigation is taking waaaaaaay too long to satisfy YOU, do you have factual evidence that his investigation will conclude with no indictments to follow?

You have evidence that Barr and Durham are just riding this out? If not, then you offer nothing more than just a "riding this out" theory.

Can you state some facts along with some supporting evidence to support the facts that will confirm or deny those assumptions of yours? Cuz all I have read from you so far on this thread in response to me, are feelings, nothing more than feelings.

In this case you think from an emotional and knee jerk'n point of view. Well suit yourself. I am simply conveying to you what the law is and how it should proceed and will proceed. Accept that or don't. It changes nothing as to the final Durham report outcome.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
OH, and AG Barr complains about President Trump's tweets, using that as a excuse to explain away his inability or refusal to clean up the DOJ corruption that surrounds him.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Lets not forget, General Flynn was one of the first, if not the first casualty of this coup.

His attorney Sidney Powell has be fighting with the DOJ and the FBI since day one for them to hand over Brady evidence and exculpatory evidence that they had hidden from the court.

Well, some of that evidence was just released although heavily redacted. What it shows is that General Flynn was set up by the FBI and the DOJ.

Ask yourselves this:

If Barr is this White Knight and is going to bring justice back to Justice, why in the f*ck has been refusing to hand over exculpatory evidence to Flynn's attorneys?
To think that Barr is going to indict the same people is is protecting is just plain crazy talk.

that information was released today, I believe. And, its not classified so it will be public within the next 2 days.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Doesn't hurt to remember that William Barr was "the cleanup guy" after Ruby Ridge fiasco. Louis Freeh "shoot on sight" not only wasn't charged, I believe he got a promotion.

Yep. I’m beginning to believe Barr is just another Deep State POS. And about as dumb and crooked as Mueller.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Thinking that the appointment of one man (with bad history) is going to change things is also an assumption, but more like wishful thinking.

.............Yeah I see where you are going and I agree in part. However, educated assumptions are still assumptions nevertheless..... Durham has been given the sole or unilateral power to indict and do so without Barr. If Durham has overwhelming evidence of crimes which leads to indictments for many of the deep state players and his final report says so, then Barr imo will surely agree to indict........If Barr chooses not to accept Durham's final report in contradiction of clear evidence of crimes, then what was the purpose of Barr appointing Durham in the first place? And as I stated earlier, last year Durham changed his investigation from a formal look see investigation into a criminal investigation. And he did so with full knowledge given to Barr.

History can be a good judge. However in the case of Durham and Barr, it cannot be relied upon quite yet. If the final Durham report details clearly all of the crimes by the deep state players and NO indictments are announced or indictments to follow, then I will concur with your history analogy.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Doesn't hurt to remember that William Barr was "the cleanup guy" after Ruby Ridge fiasco. Louis Freeh "shoot on sight" not only wasn't charged, I believe he got a promotion.

Yep. I’m beginning to believe Barr is just another Deep State POS. And about as dumb and crooked as Mueller.

A crook for sure, dumb not so much.

He has managed to calm the masses with his calm but forceful voice, he has managed to calm the masses by appointing a phantom prosecutor by the name of Durham, he has manged to refuse to indict Comey and McCabe and still retain support from those that are waiting for Justice to be served, he has managed to convince President Trump to give him total and complete control of Declass, and he has managed to do this without indicting a single person.

Ever notice that the Media rarely if ever attacks AG Barr and when they do it is very,very short lived. Why is that?

Last edited by steve4102; 04/27/20.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

.............Yeah I see where you are going and I agree in part. However, educated assumptions are still assumptions nevertheless..... Durham has been given the sole or unilateral power to indict and do so without Barr. If Durham has overwhelming evidence of crimes which leads to indictments for many of the deep state players and his final report says so, then Barr imo will surely agree to indict........If Barr chooses not to accept Durham's final report in contradiction of clear evidence of crimes, then what was the purpose of Barr appointing Durham in the first place? And as I stated earlier, last year Durham changed his investigation from a formal look see investigation into a criminal investigation. And he did so with full knowledge given to Barr.

History can be a good judge. However in the case of Durham and Barr, it cannot be relied upon quite yet. If the final Durham report details clearly all of the crimes by the deep state players and NO indictments are announced or indictments to follow, then I will concur with your history analogy.

Barr has stated several times over the past few weeks that there will be NO Durham report.

"IF Durham finds evidence of a crime he will indict, but there will be no report."

I like the way Barr keeps going public and saying "If" when we all can see it right in front of our noses every day.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Barr has stated several times over the past few weeks that there will be NO Durham report.

"IF Durham finds evidence of a crime he will indict, but there will be no report."

I like the way Barr keeps going public and saying "If" when we all can see it right in front of our noses every day.

..............Durham report or no Durham report may not matter either way from a legal standpoint. Barr by saying "IF" is playing a little 'sandbaggin poker" here as he should. I think that is a smart thing to do. Keep things loosey goosey and the deep state players and their attorneys all guessing......

Gotta let this all play out. The too much time taken "worry warts" need more patience.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
For the life of me I can't understand why Trump doesn't pardon General Flynn.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I didn’t watch it because I’m at work and it wouldn’t be cool when I busted out laughing.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

President Trump should not have to step in and right this wrong.

Barr is AG, it is his DOJ and FBI that set-up Flynn, Barr needs to drop all charges against both General Flynn and Roger Stone.

General Flynn is flat broke thanks to out DOJ and FBI.

General Flynn needs to be exonerated by the courts or have the charges dropped by Barr. This will open the door for him to file a civil suit against the FBI, the DOJ and all those responsible. Accepting a Presidential Pardon and pleading guilty would surely hurt his chances in civil court.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
..............Flynn imo will be pardoned either way, By Trump or by the DOJ.

Look! Trump is a master strategist and when playing with the demeeeCRAPS on the other side, not only does one need to out smart them but also out flank them as well. Imo, the decision to pardon Flynn has already been made within the confines of the oval office. Timing is critical.

We want Flynn pardoned yesterday. But things don't always happen when we would like them to.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The only justice we are ever going to see is what we take ourselves.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

212 members (160user, 338reddog, 35, 300jimmy, 12344mag, 2UP, 22 invisible), 1,657 guests, and 894 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,600
Posts18,454,598
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.