Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Google, Microsoft and Facebook all reported earnings today, beating estimates.

All are up 10% between the regular trading session and after hours.

So much for our total collapse.

Facecrook:

“As encouraging as this news was, the reality is that the internet ad recession sparked by the Covid-19 pandemic is likely only just beginning. Even management seemed to caution the environment may get worse. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said the economic fallout from the coronavirus may last longer than people anticipate. The company’s CFO David Wehner also added the ad industry contraction could be more severe going forward. Consequently, Facebook didn’t provide any guidance for the second quarter and full year.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/facebook-defies-gravity-t-deny-232731191.html

26+MIL unemployed and the GDP just shrank (4.8) percent in the first quarter, and you think that is a strong economy that can produce profits and growth, and you think every unemployed person will be back to work shortly, just like turning the light switch on, regardless of the numerous business BK’s and supply channels being fractured.

Companies hit their numbers in the first quarter, because the lockdowns were only TEN DAYS SHORT of the very end of the quarter, but with those numbers forward guidance for the REMAINDER OF THE YEAR is being adjusted DOWN…by EVERY business.

This is just getting started cupcake, and the fact you’d make such an immature statement in your attempt at a “gotcha” to make me look bad, simply proves you are completely clueless as to how serious and destructive this situation will be before it is all over.

You have rocks in your head, because you damn sure don’t have any economic / fiscal clue.

P.S. Just wait and see what happens when third quarter numbers come out TWO WEEKS before the election in November when this schit storm has had time to take hold across TWO QUARTERS, but YOU commies will love those results, won’t you?

P.P.S. If the economy is so great mr. “gotcha”, why didn’t facecrook provide ANY FORWARD GUIDANCE…….even if it were only DOWN….like all other businesses?

Last I heard, it is illegal for a public company to keep share holders in the DARK…mr. “gotcha”.

P.P.P.S. CHECKMATE.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
We got a post with a P.S., P.P.S, *and* a P.P.P.S

So, a thought, with a post thought, and 2 more post....er..... post post thoughts.

Compelling....

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Facecrook:

“As encouraging as this news was, the reality is that the internet ad recession sparked by the Covid-19 pandemic is likely only just beginning. Even management seemed to caution the environment may get worse. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said the economic fallout from the coronavirus may last longer than people anticipate. The company’s CFO David Wehner also added the ad industry contraction could be more severe going forward. Consequently, Facebook didn’t provide any guidance for the second quarter and full year.

26+MIL unemployed and the GDP just shrank (4.8) percent in the first quarter, and you think that is a strong economy that can produce profits and growth, and you think every unemployed person will be back to work shortly, just like turning the light switch on, regardless of the numerous business BK’s and supply channels being fractured.

Companies hit their numbers in the first quarter, because the lockdowns were only TEN DAYS SHORT of the very end of the quarter, but with those numbers forward guidance for the REMAINDER OF THE YEAR is being adjusted DOWN…by EVERY business.

This is just getting started cupcake, and the fact you’d make such an immature statement in your attempt at a “gotcha” to make me look bad, simply proves you are completely clueless as to how serious and destructive this situation will be before it is all over.

You have rocks in your head, because you damn sure don’t have any economic / fiscal clue.

P.S. Just wait and see what happens when third quarter numbers come out TWO WEEKS before the election in November when this schit storm has had time to take hold across TWO QUARTERS, but YOU commies will love those results, won’t you?

P.P.S. If the economy is so great mr. “gotcha”, why didn’t facecrook provide ANY FORWARD GUIDANCE…….even if it were only DOWN….like all other businesses?

Last I heard, it is illegal for a public company to keep share holders in the DARK…mr. “gotcha”.

P.P.P.S. CHECKMATE.

Since you know so much about markets, have you made or lost money since the previous market top?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
LOL, do you really think elkweiner will answer any way other than "I'm killin it?"

A wise man is frequently humbled.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by smokepole
LOL, do you really think elkweiner will answer any way other than "I'm killin it?"

He's so deluded he doesn't think CFA's know how to count days on a calendar. Not much he can say will surprise me at this point.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
He's slowed down some... Get's his ass handed to him on a platter every time he opens his mouth.

That $40,000 USD bet, with Rick being the holder of the money took the cake, even for a dumbass like him that trolls here. Priceless! laugh

My home is not valued in the N.A.D.A. Book for MOBILE HOMES, and it doesn’t have VL after the WD on the title.

You can’t say that, being your DEPRECIATING ASSET of a home is listed in the N.A.D.A. Book of VALUES for Mobile Homes, JUST LIKE LOOKING UP THE VALUE FOR A "USED" CAR/BOAT/MOTORCYCLE, which proves who has $40k+ cash, and who doesn’t…mr. "Your Paycheck is Your Note Payment"

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/14642240/1

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Go put your skirting on your Mobile Home…Drugstore cowboy, with your “shiny new / no work stains” $119.00 Tractor Supply Synthetic PONY Saddle and fake Colt pistol.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...re-a-pair-of-45-peacemakers#Post14822748

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/p...st=western%20pony%20synthetic%20saddle##

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
He's slowed down some... Get's his ass handed to him on a platter every time he opens his mouth

And it is "I" who obviously lives "RENT FREE" in your mind......I own you.....

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/29/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Facecrook:

P.P.P.S. CHECKMATE.

Since you know so much about markets, have you made or lost money since the previous market top?

The numbers on the screen were green when I sold.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by smokepole

He's so deluded he doesn't think CFA's know how to count days on a calendar. Not much he can say will surprise me at this point.

Aww....how sweet.....two clueless no-nothings feeding each other's narcissist cyber stalking egos, and neither has a fiscal clue, nor the ability to analyze hard numbers or the ability to write a financial analysis that actually matches what the numbers are stating.

Yeah, I'm deluded....lmao....thanks for the laughs.

Two broke cyber stalking dics.....o schit that's funny....ROFLMAO

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/29/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Facecrook:

P.P.P.S. CHECKMATE.

I'll take that as a No! you have not made money in the markets since the top.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by slumlord
Gotta get my eyes checked. Thought Elkmaser done got earrings.

LMAO...mr fake christian Sunday School teacher here, spending his time on the net cyber stalking.

Now that's Red Skeleton laughing funny rat dar.

Preach it brutha slum. You aren't the first fake bible thumper I've ever seen, and you won't be the last.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
I haven’t read any more of his bullschit since the great fembot meltdown thread of 2020.

This cyber stalker, has me on ignore......ROFLMAO, and what's even more hillarious, is he thinks I went on a meltdown, when that thread was nothing but making ole beaver10 eat his words over and over and over, BUT, when do democrats ever acknowledge truth....

LOL @ having me on ignore, but still taking the time to talk trash about the person they have on ignore.

Yep, I believe there are some serious mental issues going on between those two radars.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by efw
Elkmaser that’s strangely fitting

LOL....and another one who has me on ignore, but cyber stalks.

Mental...you bet....

Funny how his avatar matches his mental state.....Karma.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by SKane
#$@%

And another who has me on ignore, but stalks on a thread addressed at me....LOL

Another mental case.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
As I recall, Brother Ethan was the repository and keeper of the coin.

Flave and Ethan beat up on that man child some kinda bad.

This clown can't recall anything.....just another batschit crazy fool, projecting.....just what democrats are excellent at...projecting and gaslighting, just as all these clowns are doing in this thread.....a thread about finance, yet not one so far has demonstrated they have the fiscal mindset to write in depth on the topic......but troll.....now that they have down pat, but fiscal....nada...just like DEPRECIATING VALUES of Mobile Homes....right Bearwee?

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
As I recall, Brother Ethan was the repository and keeper of the coin.

Flave and Ethan beat up on that man child some kinda bad.

This clown can't recall anything.....just another batschit crazy fool, projecting.....just what democrats are excellent at...projecting and gaslighting, just as all these clowns are doing in this thread.....a thread about finance, yet not one so far has demonstrated they have the fiscal mindset to write in depth on the topic......but troll.....now that they have down pat, but fiscal....nada...just like DEPRECIATING VALUES of Mobile Homes....right Bearwee?

Elksayler, are you a medical professional?

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by duck911
We got a post with a P.S., P.P.S, *and* a P.P.P.S

So, a thought, with a post thought, and 2 more post....er..... post post thoughts.

Compelling....

So mr wizzard market man here.......with ZERO analysis on earnings...

Compelling.....or maybe.....clueless....thinking it is going exponential.....with 26+ MIL UI.....and descending GDP.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by elkslayer91

I'll take that as a No! you have not made money in the markets since the top.

Mr. cyber stalker doesn't even know what green numbers represent.

ROFLMAO...o schit that's funny.....holy schit can't stop laughing.

Hey, didn't you say a while back you use to have a Series 7?.....and you don't know green from red on a financial screen.......laughing....o schit you're stoopud.....LOL.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/30/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Oh, look.....the guy who thought I would send money to a stranger....ROFLMAO.
It doesn't get more mentally unstable than that, a stranger requesting somebody send them money...LOL.

Did you get your meds adjusted yet?....Howz that for medical advice?

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Oh, look.....the guy who thought I would send money to a stranger....ROFLMAO.
It doesn't get more mentally unstable than that, a stranger requesting somebody send them money...LOL.

Did you get your meds adjusted yet?....Howz that for medical advice?

You never answered the question.

Huzzah!

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

I like the colors……

Which end has the engine and transmission……

Oh, I see it now.....it has a CAT...see the yellow engine...

"He is far from Stupid"

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

620 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1337Fungi, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 1234, 59 invisible), 3,344 guests, and 1,124 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,297
Posts18,468,035
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.