-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I’m I out of it or what. If you get tested, and you don’t have it. Then inadvertently you come in contact with somebody who does, what’s the big deal on getting tested? Ami missing something.

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You're not missing anything.

The media is just trying to keep their bulllschit afloat.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Somehow if there was universal testing the whole thing would be over. Everyone testing positive would get a scarlet "C" tattoo on their forehead. Those that pass get work and travel papers (papers please).

Actually what wide scale testing does is give the egg head statisticians more data to play with.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I just got tested, so sometime next week I'll know.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DryPowder

Were you tested for antibodies or active infection?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Somehow if there was universal testing the whole thing would be over. Everyone testing positive would get a scarlet "C" tattoo on their forehead. Those that pass get work and travel papers (papers please).

Actually what wide scale testing does is give the egg head statisticians more data to play with.

So many people have had this schit already it's laughable.

Fugk these tests. Get back to work.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The first i will get tested with the swab as well as having blood drawn.

The new rule at the hospital says you need one at least 3-4 days before any surgery.

Can't wait for that large q-tip in the nose.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by kingston

Antibodies, I had something back in February that wasn't the flu. It was after the entire company was flown in from all over the country for two days of training.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I feel like the place folks go to get tested would be a fine spot to contract it.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Antibodies, I had something back in February that wasn't the flu. It was after the entire company was flown in from all over the country for two days of training.

Is that a blood thing or do they shove the swab up your nose?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I got the antibody test the other day. Had a physical and the doc mentioned it. Got it along with the other blood work. I'd been to CES (suspected spreading event) as well as dry cough crud in Feb. Expect to be hearing today. Only about 80% reliable I guess.

Probably less than 10% chance I had it, but it would be like winning the covid lottery if I did.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Steve
I got the antibody test the other day. Had a physical and the doc mentioned it. Got it along with the other blood work. I'd been to CES (suspected spreading event) as well as dry cough crud in Feb. Expect to be hearing today. Only about 80% reliable I guess.

Probably less than 10% chance I had it, but it would be like winning the covid lottery if I did.

Let us know if you're supposed to be dead.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by deflave

It's a blood thing. I got the swab back in February when they was looking for the flu, I had rather have the needle.

For inquiring minds:

You have to be pre screened to take the test and you are given an appointment to be in the parking lot. The testing is outside in an enclosed trailer like a landscaper would haul lawnmowers in. It was blowing almost 40 mph here this week so I guess a tent would never work.

Back to the test, you sit in your car with the windows up and call a number when you arrive. Then they come out and double check your info and payment method. You wait for the all clear, then go in the trailer and sit down to be stuck. Three forms to sign with a pen laying on the table. The smartass in me almost ask if they disinfected the pen between patients but I managed to keep quiet.

The blood is sent overnight to Mayo Clinic Laboratories and the results are snail mailed back is 3 to 5 days.

Last edited by DryPowder; 04/30/20.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave

It's a blood thing. I got the swab back in February when they was looking for the flu, I had rather have the needle.

For inquiring minds:

You have to be pre screened to take the test and you are given an appointment to be in the parking lot. The testing is outside in an enclosed trailer like a landscaper would haul lawnmowers in. It was blowing almost 40 mph here this week so I guess a tent would never work.

Back to the test, you sit in your car with the windows up and call a number when you arrive. Then they come out and double check your info and payment method. You wait for the all clear, then go in the trailer and sit down to be stuck. Three forms to sign with a pen laying on the table. The smartass in me almost ask if they disinfected the pen between patients but I managed to keep quiet.

The blood is sent overnight to Mayo Clinic Laboratories and the results are snail mailed back is 3 to 5 days.

Insurance should cover the cost of a antibody test if it was written for diagnostic purposes.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
.... Three forms to sign with a pen laying on the table. The smartass in me almost ask if they disinfected the pen between patients but I managed to keep quiet. ....

That pen would be an excellent way of spreading it - considering how much effort they are putting into everything else, that's would be a major FU.

A few weeks back we had to present ourselves at the polling booths for a local election - they spread the voting over a week so the booths were almost empty when I did my vote. We had to bring our own pencil.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 1337Fungi, 54 invisible), 2,482 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,329
Posts18,468,550
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.