Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by irfubar
Being free requires a lot of personal responsibility

I see you noticed the map of where things shut down, and where they didn't.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 05/04/20.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
GB1

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Do you azzhats really think someone is paying people to post different views on this very forum?

LMAO....

Seriously???

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Is everybody in Italy dead?
Don't hear much on the news about them lately

Sweden? They must have got the non-deadly strain there too.

The original strain first identified in Wuhan is know as the "A" strain, which as we know, is not very pleasant.

Italy's was slightly different, now called the C, but less deadly then the A.

It was the B that came into the U.S. though Washington. It's less deadly then both of the above, but was genetically isolated before the stain in Italy, hence it's nomenclature.

Complete bullshit, as usual.

There are different genetic markers contained within covid-19 cold viruses, but only as a result of the DNA left behind from the population it has previously infected.

Kinda like 23 and me can tell where you're from.

But the covid-19 virus part is the same, has the same average for cold viruses virulence and less than average fatality rate, no matter the genetic markers.

Go play with your Dinosaurs.

The adults are talking.

Over your head, apparently. Lotsa room there.

So, let's break it down into a concept you can identify with.

Last week, you hung out with kingston, leroy, valsdad, and dmfk911.

Then, you find out you got the covid.

That means, somebody's condom broke.

But, you don't know whose it was.

It's possible to tell, because when the covid-19 virus replicates within an individual, part of their own genetics is contained within the newly formed covid-19 viruses.

So, when they injected you with the dose of covid, their genetic markers came into you (LOL), along with the covid-19 virus.

Let's award paternity to leroy, in this instance.

In theory, at that point it's a slightly different covid-19 virus you've got, because it's got parts of leroy's dna in it. So, you've got a little extra leroy left in ya.

As special as you would find that, unfortunately the covid-19 part is the same as anyone else's.

And it's no more deadly, in any sense, than any other covid-19 virus.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Do you azzhats really think someone is paying people to post different views on this very forum?

LMAO....

Seriously???

Do you think I give a f uck what you get paid to post here?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Being free requires a lot of personal responsibility

I see you noticed the map of where things shut down, and where they didn't.

Yes... these things are not lost on me.... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

The original strain first identified in Wuhan is know as the "A" strain, which as we know, is not very pleasant.

It was the B that came into the U.S. though Washington. It's less deadly then both of the above, but was genetically isolated before the stain in Italy, hence it's nomenclature.

There are different genetic markers contained within covid-19 cold viruses, but only as a result of the DNA left behind from the population it has previously infected.

But the covid-19 virus part is the same, has the same average for cold viruses virulence and less than average fatality rate, no matter the genetic markers.

The adults are talking.

It's possible to tell, because when the covid-19 virus replicates within an individual, part of their own genetics is contained within the newly formed covid-19 viruses.

So, when they injected you with the dose of covid, their genetic markers came into you (LOL), along with the covid-19 virus.

In theory, at that point it's a slightly different covid-19 virus you've got, because it's got parts of leroy's dna in it. So, you've got a little extra leroy left in ya.

As special as you would find that, unfortunately the covid-19 part is the same as anyone else's.

Unlike you, I've actually had classes in genetics.

Time for you to go home. Your mommy's calling.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

The adults are talking.

Unlike you, I've actually had classes in genetics.

Time for you to go home. Your mommy's calling.

You been outed in the judgement thread.

It's all over for your bullshit on this site.

Only thing you know bout leroy's genetics, is what you tasted.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

LMAO....

Seriously???

Do you think I give a f uck what you get paid to post here?

I wish I did... getting paid to talk about guns, and make fun of old sheltered jackazzes who think they have it all figured out and say so with such authority.... if they could only grasp that others in this world might have a better grasp on certain topics, but what do you expect from people who live vicariously on a forum so frequently.

Case in point... people arguing over how many people died, and why certain people would declare these deaths as covid.... all from their couch, in more than likely some extremely rural area, unaffected by the disease, and minimal if any medical knowledge!!

Lmao...

$5 please....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Whether people like it or not, the economy is going to reopen. If they don't think it's safe, they can stay home or wear their mask if that makes them feel better. But it's going to reopen. The real question is how fast it happens and what the process looks like.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Covid deaths in the US are 38,576

It’s serious I’m telling ya’

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Somehow, and I’m not sure why, but the Democrat Governors keep extending the lock down dates. Must be they don’t like their constituents?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
Somehow, and I’m not sure why, but the Democrat Governors keep extending the lock down dates. Must be they don’t like their constituents?

Has nothing to do with the virus. They have a playbook.

MOLON LABE
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

Right. We have pandemics so often there's a democratic play book for it. crazy

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
HW,

Along the same lines, why are we not hearing more about the sailors on the USS Theodore Roosevelt.

https://www.stripes.com/news/navy/n...probe-is-launched-into-outbreak-1.628019

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

Right. We have pandemics so often there's a democratic play book for it. crazy

Pandemic is the flavor of the month- insert whatever crisis floats your boat, and the concept applies.

MOLON LABE
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

The adults are talking.

laugh

Is there any chance that you're a plumber whose business has slowed down this past month or so?

Sorry to get involved again, but some chit is just too silly to ignore..

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ingwe
Looking at the CDC figures on Covid-19 deaths ( not the "presumptive ones....the REAL ones) as of 4/25/20 I crunched the numbers and you have a .0011% chance of dying from Covid alone. As I pointed out elsewhere, you are almost as likely to be killed by a flamingo.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
EJP1234,

Without getting into my personal details, for me it's about engaging my world, constantly improving the quality of my perspective, and maintaining the tools I use to express it.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
EJP1234,

Without getting into my personal details, for me it's about engaging my world, constantly improving the quality of my perspective, and maintaining the tools I use to express it.

Kingster, love ya man , but this turd deserves no reply..... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ingwe
Looking at the CDC figures on Covid-19 deaths ( not the "presumptive ones....the REAL ones) as of 4/25/20 I crunched the numbers and you have a .0011% chance of dying from Covid alone. As I pointed out elsewhere, you are almost as likely to be killed by a flamingo.

Funny I was attacked by a Flamingo just the other day.. I was carrying, it wasn't....

back on topic...

If the meat packing plants in MO are like the ones in Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota and Minnesota.. most of the employees are either hispanic or nowadays Somalis etc.. Muslim transplants brought here by Obama and the rest of his liberal buttbuddies..

Like these people know crap about hygiene and sterilization of any type.. and if they do, like they could give a schitt.. Hell Muslims come from places where your hands are your toilet paper and there is no hand washing facilities available

so then people are wondering where the corona virus came from? and how it got into the plant, and why do so many employees have it? well hire American white guys, and the problems wouldn't be there...

so once a plant has it inside... let the staff be furloughed and then go in an have it surgically cleaned...don't bring all of these third world "immigrants" back.. ain't that hard even if it will freak out the liberal leftists....

The biggest mortality factor of C 19, is clueless people who are running the show here, who have no idea of what to do about it and don't have a clue of where to get it..then they turn into chicken little once the problem arises and not before...

Like Cu-homo in New York State.. forcing Nursing Homes to take Senior Corona Cases, when they are not set up for it... then blaming the same facilities for all the deaths among the patience and then acting like he personally had no hand in it... .. Families who lost loved ones need to sue Cu-homo personally....

panic, fear and cluelessness are the most deadly traits of CV 19.. most of our leaders know, no more than the average nimrod on the street.... yet they are setting policies..., and more concerned about the political outcome than the mortality numbers.. they are willing to sacrifice Americans.. as long as it fits their political agendas....

There is an election this fall... people need to remember this crap when they cast those votes....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

310 members (1lesfox, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 16penny, 160user, 12344mag, 28 invisible), 1,651 guests, and 938 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,178
Posts18,465,524
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.