Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
ingwe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
Does anybody have ANY idea how to contact them?

They won't answer their phone, they say go to live chat button on their website. There is no live chat button...

Go to the " Email us" page...there is no email address.

Ordered some rings and they sent me a tracking number that doesn't work. USPS tracking site is impossible...

Ideas?

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Call - 859-368-0371
Toll Free Fax - 800-804-5569

Maybe?

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

ingwe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
Noooo...thats the phone they won't answer.....

Tried 4 times, and got the same machine every time.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Had an experience with Bud's about 2 weeks ago. I was able to get thru on a chat session, but in all fairness, it was a waste of time. Other than typing vs talking I felt like I was dealing with some yahoo in an off-shore call center.

Best of luck.

I never thought I'd grow up to be a grumpy old man, but I did, and I'm killin' it.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by ingwe

They won't answer their phone, they say go to live chat button on their website. There is no live chat button...

Ordered some rings and they sent me a tracking number that doesn't work. USPS tracking site is impossible...

Ideas?

you are having the same problem I had when buying a cover for my motorcycle.. the co is most likely closed and cannot ship items.. they have what you want. but for some reason UPS will not pick it up. it took me 20 days to get a cover from NY to PA about 250 miles.. when they finally picked it up it was only 2 days in shipping... it was assigned three tracking Numbers before UPS finally picker it up... the co is advertised as a family owned business,, but I found out it is a family owned shipping business that shipped items made in china..they do not make the items they ship. I feel I was duped into believing they made motorcycle covers here in USA.. their advertisement dosent say that, but it appears that is what they are saying.. they are all thieves screwing the American people.. maby that is your problem also..

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
They have a store in Sevierville, Tennessee
676-gunshop is the phone number google turned up

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They make it impossible to contact them. I ordered some ammo from them a few weeks back. They shipped it to an alternate address I had on file, I have no idea why. I could not change the address or shipping through FedEx since it was ammo. I tried the chat, but go only info that was of no use. They are not working very hard to keep my business I can tell you that.

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Sometimes those tracking numbers don't work for a day or two. I just went through that with a USPS tracking number for an order, initially I thought they'd given me a bad number but in a day or so it could be tracked.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
COVID unintended consequence.

Having the tracking# issue now with Natchez.

Bud's before COVID never a problem with email, phone has always been iffy with Buds.

There is a war on America and America is losing
ingwe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by WiFowler
Had an experience with Bud's about 2 weeks ago. I was able to get thru on a chat session, but in all fairness, it was a waste of time. Other than typing vs talking I felt like I was dealing with some yahoo in an off-shore call center.

Best of luck.

Yeah, we just got a chat using a different computer and a different search engine, but I might as well have pissed into the wind.

That said, product arrived today. Have done business with Buds before without a hitch, and he often has the best price.

But this total lack of customer service will keep me away in the future.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Terrible service is my experience

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
L
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
L
It took a little while, maybe a couple of weeks, but Bud's was very eager to contact me and get a matter resolved after I sent a complaint (by real mail) to the Better Business Bureau in their area. Many large businesses today don't want to be bothered with customer complaints and they make it incredibly difficult for a customer to contact to them. BBB or a state's attorney general's office will almost always get the attention of arrogant businesses. However, it didn't work with Gunbroker. They defy everyone.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Well, uh, ya think they are running a skeleton crew like every other business in the US?

Not taking up for them as they've sometimes been accused of not answering the phone. But just thinking that every company out there is not running a 100% right now.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Bud's Sux. I will never buy another thing from them.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Busy times. Kick back and wait. Good Luck. I have had no trouble with them on basic firearm layaway transactions.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
....I felt like I was dealing with some yahoo in an off-shore call center.

Did he sound like he was from the 7-11?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by smokepole
....I felt like I was dealing with some yahoo in an off-shore call center.

Did he sound like he was from the 7-11?

Or Dell customer support? Did you hear any goats in the background?

God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy...
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
They have 7-11's in VA now??

A wise man is frequently humbled.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O

Ideas?

I have had good luck with Buds in the past but that was PRE Covid, do not know but I bet they are running with reduced staff

Last edited by old_willys; 05/06/20.

Ted
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Best of luck.

Yeah, we just got a chat using a different computer and a different search engine, but I might as well have pissed into the wind.

That said, product arrived today. Have done business with Buds before without a hitch, and he often has the best price.

But this total lack of customer service will keep me away in the future.

Went to the store back in the spring. Wasn't impressed. Won't go back..

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

323 members (1lesfox, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 16penny, 160user, 12344mag, 28 invisible), 1,677 guests, and 947 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,178
Posts18,465,524
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.