Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 17 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 16 17
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I had a girlfriend in high school. She was the first girl I ever dated and I was in love. Still am in love, at least in love with the girl I knew in 10th grade, 1966.
We broke up in our senior year and I have never talked to her since.
But, 4 years after high school, I had kept up with her and I knew she was going to the University of Georgia. She mailed the all-time love letter to me at my parent's house.
Said she still loved me and wanted to go out again.
Somehow, I knew exactly what was going on. Somehow, I figured, she was seriously dating a guy there at UGA and was ready to get married, but, she really wanted to marry me.
I did not want to get married I was a wild young man. I never wrote back to her. Too much water under the old bridge, I guess.

Saw her at the reunion in 1978 turns out she did marry that guy and they had a couple kids. I saw her there at the big reunion, I didn't even talk to her there. So I learned her married name.

I have looked her up on line and looked at her house on googlemaps. I was going down to central Georgia to visit some friends last October, and it turned out, her house is right on the way out on a country highway, I did drive by and look at the house at 45 mph. No way I was going to knock on that door.
Does that make me a stalker?

Yes, I am still in love with the girl I knew in 10th grade, that was a magical time, being in love for the first time.

As someone else said, and it is one of the most profound quotes of all time, from Thomas Wolfe:

"You can't go home again."

Smart man.

Some things in life just don't belong to us.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
She wasn't my girlfriend in high school but I had a huge crush on her. Messaged her out of the blue about 10 months ago and we have been talking every day since. Found out she had a crush on me back then but we were both too shy to do anything about it. That has changed now. She is married but its been on the rocks for a couple of years. Kids keep them together.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Do you know what they call a pretty girl in Minnesota? "A tourist".

Lol, Ya know what ya say to a good lookin' gal in Michigan?

Nice Tooth.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I am friends with my old HS girlfriend on Facebook.

She is still local to where we grew up and went to HS, and runs into my mom from time to time.

She actually reached out to me when my brother passed away, that's when we became FB friends.

No biggie, nothing more to it than old friends chatting once in a while

Haven't actually talked to her or seen her in 45 years.

Just FB buds.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
You need to forget all the crap behind you and look forward to the future ,no fixing the past or shoulda, woulda , coulda fugging remakes. Hey you owe me big time for the excellent advice. MB

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! There is nothing left of "back then". Any attempt to go to "back then" is just fantasy. Pick up a Playboy and read that if you're going to fantasize.

“My horn is full and my pouch is stocked with ball and patch. There is a new, sharp flint in my lock and my rifle and I are ready. It is sighted true and my eyes can still aim.”
Kaywoodie
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
my old HS GF got knocked up after we broke up and gained about 200 lbs. last i saw her and good old Ray, they both looked fuggen miserable.

My diploma is a DD214
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Nope! We’ve had topics like this before and my answers are always the same. I’m confident in who I am and don’t need the superficial affections of other women to boost my self-confidence. I’ve never contacted any of my ex’s, no reason to. I love my wife and I love the life we’ve built together. My wife is the one that’s been by my side through thick and thin. My wife has taken care of me when I was sick, hung over or recovering from surgery. My wife has been there by my side through the loss of friends and family and the rock I needed when I was at my weakest. She’s seen the worst of me and she still loved me. My wife gave birth to the blessings that are our children and TOGETHER we’ve raised those children into intelligent, capable, kind and successful young adults. My wife is a beautiful, sweet and extremely intelligent woman that any guy would be lucky to have. I know that I could spend the next 100 years looking for someone to equal her but I wouldn’t find it..... I have no desire to contact any of my ex-girlfriends. I have no animosity towards any of them and I realize that they all contributed, some in small ways and some in bigger ways, towards making me the man I am today.

For me and me alone, I feel that contacting or even trying to contact an ex is disrespectful to my family and the life we’ve built. I have a few great friends, a loving and healthy family, a devoted wife and a personal relationship with our Lord.....my life is complete. I didn’t build this life on my own nor do I continue to enjoy this life alone. My wife is more than my partner, she’s my best friend and confidant. She is IRREPLACEABLE so reaching out to an ex would be an irresponsible, disrespectful exercise in futility. No matter how innocuous, no matter how platonic my intentions would be should I reach out to an ex I don’t see any reason to do it......I do see a hundred reasons not to do it though.

I hope they’re all doing well and living a happy life but as far as I’m concerned they’re all in my rear view mirror and I’m charging forward with my sweetheart, happily and gratefully living the life God has blessed me with and thanking him everyday for giving me everything I could’ve dreamed of.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I tried looking up, and posting the Proverbs quote on a good woman.

Then there is, "lead me not---".

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by FishinHank
She wasn't my girlfriend in high school but I had a huge crush on her. Messaged her out of the blue about 10 months ago and we have been talking every day since. Found out she had a crush on me back then but we were both too shy to do anything about it. That has changed now. She is married but its been on the rocks for a couple of years. Kids keep them together.

Does her husband know she's talking to you every day?

If not, what makes you think she won't hide stuff from you?

This one has train wreck written all over it, for everyone involved.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Listen to the devil.

Ignore the angel.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by deflave

Listen to the devil.

Ignore the angel.

Quoth Beelzebub.

MAGA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Listen to the devil.

Ignore the angel.

Quoth Beelzebub.

Had you paid attention in Sunday School you'd know that Beelzebub was an angel before he was Beelzebub.

Ergo, he is the voice of experience and the angel is giving advice on things he's never done.

Listen to the devil.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

He knows we talk every day. He has already cheated on her with one of his employees, who is still employed there. Like I said, the marriage is dead. Dad is there for the kids and so is Mom.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

At least Hank is willing to gamble with his COCK.

Your dumb ass just ended up spreading ashes around the globe like a bitch.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When you play with fire, you usually get burned................YMMV, just sayin'.

MM

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

At least Hank is willing to gamble with his COCK.

Your dumb ass just ended up spreading ashes around the globe like a bitch.

The stories my schlong could tell....... smile

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Do you know what they call a pretty girl in Minnesota? "A tourist".

Says the Canadian schit kicker living in Iowa.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Covered in schit.

I'm sure.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Covered in schit.

I'm sure.

Naah, I was never interested in that. YMMV.

Page 9 of 17 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

623 members (163bc, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1234, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 78 invisible), 2,654 guests, and 1,303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,315
Posts18,449,232
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.