Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I realize that I'm never going to agree with everything that any reporter on TV says. But I have to say that over the years, I don't think I have seen anyone else be as consistently spot on in his commentary. Unlike many others that have come and gone, instead of being a drama queen opinion artist, he has an undeniable ability to pragmatically shove facts in the face of idiots, that it's impossible to argue without looking like a fool or political hack. I don't watch the news often now days because it's typically infuriating, but when I do, his show is one of the rare ones I can tolerate.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
I realize that I'm never going to agree with everything that any reporter on TV says. But I have to say that over the years, I don't think I have seen anyone else be as consistently spot on in his commentary. Unlike many others that have come and gone, instead of being a drama queen opinion artist, he has an undeniable ability to pragmatically shove facts in the face of idiots, that it's impossible to argue without looking like a fool or political hack. I don't watch the news often now days because it's typically infuriating, but when I do, his show is one of the rare ones I can tolerate.

+1. . He simply destroys Democrat lies.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
And he adds some assume humor at times.

He informs me, educates me and makes me laugh.

Can't beat that.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Tucker is the best I’ve ever seen. And the best thing about him is that he’s young so hopefully he’ll be around a loooonngggg time exploding liberal heads. Another thing I really like is that he’s fearless. He’s not afraid of controversy or challenging the taboo subjects other so called journalists are afraid to touch.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Yep to all of the above

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I watch Tucker every night. Best information and analysis going.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Tucker is great. My question is? When is Fox gonna give Ben Shapiro a hour slot? Just pay that Jewish Vulcan what it takes to make it happen.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
So five of you watch Tucker on Fox

Everyone be like....”Fox is the debble and I ain’t watched TV in 30 years”

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by woodson
Tucker is great. My question is? When is Fox gonna give Ben Shapiro a hour slot? Just pay that Jewish Vulcan what it takes to make it happen.

Really, you worry about Ben Shapiro, when the hired Dona Brazil and fired Trish Reagan.?
Really?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I regularly shout out loud during Tucker Carlson broadcasts.

fugginA

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I read half of Tuckers "Ship Of Fools".... really well done book but the content put me in a dark mood.... I hope Tucker has good security.

Please don't feed the trolls!
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T

Tucker is great. Shapiro would be a great addition too.

Tarquin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tucker has been as intellectually honest as anyone in recent memory in the media.

His scathing commentary can't sit well with the Deep State or Swamp. He needs to watch his back, I hope he has competent security.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Tucker ain't afraid to tell it like it is and I sure his TV ratings reflect his courage to speak the unspeakable.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

I’d like to see them give him a show where he just walks around college campuses exploding snowflake heads and drinking their oh so delicious tears. It would be awesome. I like to watch his YouTube stuff when I need a quick pick me up.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

I’d like to see them give him a show where he just walks around college campuses exploding snowflake heads and drinking their oh so delicious tears. It would be awesome. I like to watch his YouTube stuff when I need a quick pick me up.

I can't stand his shrill voice. Maybe after he hits puberty?

MAGA
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Oh great now the thread is going to be about the joos. whistle

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by longarm
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Easily the best and most telling meme I've seen in awhile. Tks.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by steve4102

Really, you worry about Ben Shapiro, when the hired Dona Brazil and fired Trish Reagan.?
Really?

Agreed. Trish was one of my favorites! Plus she was a HOT Redhead.

FOX needs to schittcan that Lying Hillary loving groid Brazil and that little F A G Juan Williams. 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 1Longbow, 11point, 47 invisible), 2,562 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,360
Posts18,468,975
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.