Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 108 1 2 3 107 108
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Once again two innocent white men are going to get dragged through the courts for doing nothing other that attempting to make a citizens arrest of a running black man.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
GB1

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Bad comparison. By all accounts the jogger had done nothing wrong and frequently ran in the neighborhood. Even pro-2A conservative talk show hosts in my area are calling for an investigation.

Who is John Galt?
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I wonder if the burglaries in the neighborhood ceased after that?

There are 2 sides to every story and the one guy can't tell his version

And these zombies line up and eat from the media’s trough

Cowards CANNOT be free. Nor should they be.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Counterpoint: According to this video...

....the dead guy “looked” like a perp who had been committing burglaries (I would guess he might have been, the three armed citizens who lived there obviously thought he was).

....the guy in the video claims that according, to Georgia law, you can only affect a citizen’s arrest if you see a crime in progress. The armed citizens apparently did not.

....the dead guy who was fleeing the scene was being pursued by at least three armed citizens in two vehicles.

....when confronted by the armed citizen, the dead guy attempted to evade at which time the shotgun-armed citizen moved to block his flight, precipitating the fatal struggle.

....according to the guy in this video link, the Prosecutor held on to the possibly damning video until it was anonymously leaked (I have no idea even if true, if that constitutes malfeasance on the part of the Prosecutor.

Here’s the counterpoint:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RtEZaDWh_20&feature=emb_rel_end

If the Citizens’ Arrest Law in Georgia is true as presented, I would guess a whole lot is gonna ride on the question of if they SAW the dead guy actually committing a crime.

Either way, hindsight says they shoulda handled it different, I’m sure the armed citizens at this point wish they had.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
It’s gonna be bad for them. It will cost them every thing.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If he was involved with the local burglaries I'm sure by now they have finger prints and other evidence connecting him.
The vigilantes should do just fine, it's bound to be the reason why the shooters have yet to be arrested, the authorities just want to keep their evidence secret.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Lol... innocent?.... what they did makes law abiding gun owners look horrible. They were chasing someone down a public street... self defense? They placed themselves in that situation. If it was in their house, maybe even their yard.... so be it, however they were running someone down and they arent officers of the law.

They are done for, and rightfully so. This is 100x’s worse than the guy in the Tampa Bay area shooting the guys boyfriend over the handicap space.

Was the dead guy innocent, I dont know..... is the shooter innocent, no, not in the least.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How is it that this just “happened” to be on video? Two against one and they shoot the guy. Stupid rednecks.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I don’t know how to link the video, but the Austin Rhodes Talk Show FB page has the full video. It was taken by a 3rd person who was following. You can hear him rack a pistol slide while filming and note that he doesn’t make any comments when the shooting starts. Looks like a really bad shoot.

Who is John Galt?
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 16bore
How is it that this just “happened” to be on video? Two against one and they shoot the guy. Stupid rednecks.

The self appointed neighborhood cops were being recorded driving around locked and loaded...Someone just thought that it was interesting enough to capture on their cell phone.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
More stupid white guys.

Sam......

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Doesn't resemble the Trayvon Martin situation in the least.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
unless they're cops or they caught him on their property, they are in the wrong. they should have called the cops. they will pay big time.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Now the Georgia Bureau of Investigation are opening a investigation into who released the video...lol....
They will get those responsible for trying to make these white guys look bad....somebody is gonna pay...
Ya gotta love Southern Justice

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Idiots.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
The black guy sure didn't have on the typical clothing you'd be wearing while jogging. I'd like to know the criminal record of the black man that was killed - murdered. Most criminals don't jog down the middle of the road especially when someone is after them. Personally I feel like the white guys are guilty of murdering the black guy.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Different situation than TM. Pretty sure ol George didnt attempt to detain TM while brandishing a weapon.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
More stupid white guys.

Truer words were never spoken. Looks like straight up murder to me, but since the Vic was black some here seem okay with it.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
More stupid white guys.

Truer words were never spoken. Looks like straight up murder to me, but since the Vic was black some here seem okay with it.

Tarquin
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I'd like to see the full length video before I condemn the shooters, but from the information presented and the short clip there I can guarantee you the shooters will rue the day they tried to play hero.

Page 1 of 108 1 2 3 107 108

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (1lesfox, 10gaugemag, 11point, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 55 invisible), 2,857 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,359
Posts18,468,939
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.