-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 108 1 2 3 4 107 108
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I don't know anything about this case so I cannot form an opinion.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
All the suspect had to do was stop and wait for the police to arrive - instead he runs around the truck and tries to take the gun .

When he proved he was innocent - demand action be taken on the group brandishing weapons , false imprisonment etc. .

I'd give five to one odds he's a thief doing exactly what those people suspect he was doing - stealing peoples stuff .

JeffA might be right - maybe they'll have fingerprints left by the little dindunuffin .

That bunch made some dumb mistakes against a member of the protected class - the media will convict each and every one of them .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Seems pretty straightforward to me. The two white guys committed premeditated murder.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by ol_mike
All the suspect had to do was stop and wait for the police to arrive - instead he runs around the truck and tries to take the gun .

When he proved he was innocent - demand action be taken on the group brandishing weapons , false imprisonment etc. .

I'd give five to one odds he's a thief doing exactly what those people suspect he was doing - stealing peoples stuff .

JeffA might be right - maybe they'll have fingerprints left by the little dindunuffin .

That bunch made some dumb mistakes against a member of the protected class - the media will convict each and every one of them .

Last I checked, being an accomplice to murder, and murder are capital crimes....

Burglary is not.

You can thank those two jackasses the next time an antigun bill comes back up. While your saying he should have just stopped and waited, are you suggesting that no one defends themselves? That goes against the entire stance of the 2A.....

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I'd like to see the full length video before I condemn the shooters, but from the information presented and the short clip there I can guarantee you the shooters will rue the day they tried to play hero.

This is the only place it's posted so far..

https://www.facebook.com/75430353279/videos/260301265018864/

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'm withholding judgement until LeBron James makes a statement.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Seems pretty straightforward to me. The two white guys committed premeditated murder.

Why didn't they just shoot him on sight then ? You know - both of them just unload on the guy and drive off after their planned murder was over ? LAFFIN

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Last I checked, being an accomplice to murder, and murder are capital crimes....

Burglary is not.

You can thank those two jackasses the next time an antigun bill comes back up. While your saying he should have just stopped and waited, are you suggesting that no one defends themselves? That goes against the entire stance of the 2A.....

Trying to disarm the guy is what got him killed , they were trying to hold him there until the police arrived .
Only a dumbass tries to take a shotgun away from a person saying citizens arrest - citizens arrest .

Posted by Bristoe
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

Burglary is not.

Trying to disarm the guy is what got him killed , they were trying to hold him there until the police arrived .
Only a dumbass tries to take a shotgun away from a person saying citizens arrest - citizens arrest .

I think its obvious who the dumb ass is here...

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JeffA
If he was involved with the local burglaries I'm sure by now they have finger prints and other evidence connecting him.
The vigilantes should do just fine, it's bound to be the reason why the shooters have yet to be arrested, the authorities just want to keep their evidence secret.

They are too dumb to wear gloves, even with Covid running rampant?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I'm all for killing gangbangers, dope dealers and thugs. For all I know this guy might of needed killing, but put yourself in his position. Using force to stop someone on a public road because you suspect they committed a crime is BS. Do we stopped and kill all joggers or just the black one's? This happened in broad daylight, why not just call the cops and let them handle this situation. K9 would love to put Rin Tin Tin on some black azz just for a training exercise. If some rednecks pull a gun on me they better be ready to pull the trigger, if not I'm going to make them eat it.

Life is good live it while you can.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
“2010 Georgia Code
TITLE 17 - CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
CHAPTER 4 - ARREST OF PERSONS
ARTICLE 4 - ARREST BY PRIVATE PERSONS
§ 17-4-60 - Grounds for arrest
O.C.G.A. 17-4-60 (2010)
17-4-60. Grounds for arrest

A private person may arrest an offender if the offense is committed in his presence or within his immediate knowledge.”

The white dudes didnt just commit murder, they were attempting to illegally detain someone as well. Per their statements, they had no grounds to make a citizens arrest, as they say the gentlemen only fit a description.

Ol’Mike - a guys standing in your kitchen raping your wife with a gun.... under your pretense you should run away, because confronting him could get you killed.... and only a dumb ass doesn’t listen to a guy with a gun. You should stand down and wait for the police and then seek retribution after the fact.

Last edited by Ejp1234; 05/07/20.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The brothas are gonna have a high time with those boys in jail.

The way life should be.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Burglary is not.

Pretty sure you would try to take the gun away, dumbass. After all, dont you vote for those who try to take our guns away? Without them, the crooks in Govt and in our cities could rob us at will. Isnt that what your dumbass wants?

I guess you can't remember how that worked out for those under your buds Mao, Stalin, Hitler and Pol Pot.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Whatever. The "victim" is good now.

Politics is War by Other Means
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
So far, only one side of the story is being told.
It looks bad, but I would like to hear the other side of the story.

MOLON LABE
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Burglary is not.

Pretty sure you would try to take the gun away, dumbass. After all, dont you vote for those who try to take our guns away? Without them, the crooks in Govt and in our cities could rob us at will. Isnt that what your dumbass wants?

I guess you can't remember how that worked out for those under your buds Mao, Stalin, Hitler and Pol Pot.

What? You f’ing old conspiracy chasin retard.... I know your beyond racist because as I said before its obvious you walked in on your ex or daughter taking it from a black man... your constant posts on the matter make it clear. Im clearly a big gun fan, im on a gun forum.... if you cant read the law, see what happened in the video, and read Ol’Mikes comments and not shake your head.... your clearly some jackass watching extremist right wing propaganda and reposting it on a gun forum for likes...

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Looks like a clusterfork, even if they did happen to blast the burglar.

Need more facts.

Last edited by hookeye; 05/07/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wonder if it was bird shot?

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Was the guy running because he was involved in a crime of some sort or was he really just jogging?

Why was the guy in the car already filming with the cellphone? Who the hell drives around and just happens to be filming with a cellphone just before an incident? That tells me something had already occurred further back before it started.

If the black guy had been involved in an altercation with dumbasses #1 and #2 prior to the incident, it might explain their zealousness in chasing him down. Doesn’t make it right or wrong, just maybe explains it.

There are a million different scenarios, that could explain why things happened the way they did. Stupidity not the least of them. Hopefully there will be an impartial investigation and the truth will come out. Until then anything we say based on what we saw is nothing but pure speculation because none of us were there.

I will go out on a limb and guess that none of the three people involved are (or were) the best and brightest humanity has to offer...

Last edited by Dryfly24; 05/07/20.
Page 2 of 108 1 2 3 4 107 108

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (Algotguns, 21, 808outdoors, 1973cb450, ATC, 8 invisible), 1,420 guests, and 743 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,675
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.