Hop To
Page 6 of 108 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 107 108
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by smarquez
Why didn't those dumbasses follow at a discreet distance and advise the cops on what was happening? This is just blatant stupidity or even something new, premeditated stupidity.
Why would you wait for the cops? So you can get ignored while the alleged perp runs away? Do you think the cops would even bother to respond?
Oh I don’t know.... Let’s see now.... Maybe so that you don't initiate Contact and end up having to kill the dude, in which case you’re the one that’s going to end up in prison for a long time? I mean that’s just one reason off the top of my head. FFS...

If what’s been said so far about what went down turns out to be true, those idiots better start practicing soap retention techniques now.
So, let me get this straight. You catch a guy burglarizing a place, so you just let him go?
I put a gun on him and tell him if he moves before the cops get here they're going to need a hearse.

Put everything you own of value in someone else’s name, right now, and have your layer on speed dial.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
BP-B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Looked to me like the negro needed some lead shot...and he received it.

"Negro"? Another [bleep] racist on the 'Fire. Just what we need. mad

Tarquin
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
That's just bad all the way around. If they didn't catch him in the act, and according to their statements it sounds as if they didn't, those boys are gonna spend some serious prison time and rightly so. There's likely far more to this than what has been exposed and reported so far. The deceased sure didn't look to be dressed for jogging, nor for daytime burglarizing.

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Sad
Campfire Tracker
W
The deceased looks just like he could have been Obama's son.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Put everything you own of value in someone else’s name, right now, and have your layer on speed dial.

[Linked Image from 4.imimg.com]

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Now 'negro' is rasis ???

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Come on, we all know what he meant. He'd piss his pants if he had to call a black guy that to his face.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Now 'negro' is rasis ???

Only for the last 30 or 40 years.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
What about those folks at the United Negro College Fund?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by hookeye
What about those folks at the United Negro College Fund?

They did a name change 12 years ago:

https://diverseeducation.com/article/10514/

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Some of you are the problem with America.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Why didn't those dumbasses follow at a discreet distance and advise the cops on what was happening? This is just blatant stupidity or even something new, premeditated stupidity.
Why would you wait for the cops? So you can get ignored while the alleged perp runs away? Do you think the cops would even bother to respond?
Oh I don’t know.... Let’s see now.... Maybe so that you don't initiate Contact and end up having to kill the dude, in which case you’re the one that’s going to end up in prison for a long time? I mean that’s just one reason off the top of my head. FFS...

If what’s been said so far about what went down turns out to be true, those idiots better start practicing soap retention techniques now.
So, let me get this straight. You catch a guy burglarizing a place, so you just let him go?
I put a gun on him and tell him if he moves before the cops get here they're going to need a hearse.

Thanks for saving me the trouble of having to respond. Somehow I don’t think this guy will get what we’re saying though. Birdwatcher’s advice is good. He’d better heed because something tells me he’s gonna eventually wish he’d had if he doesn’t.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

So can you post a link to where it says they caught the guy burglarizing anything?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 19352012

Couldn't agree more. The criminal negroid element has destroyed every city in America. Don't like it? I don't give a flying fugg..

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Now 'negro' is rasis ???

It's Latin for black. That's it. Spanish speakers use it as a matter of course for black folks.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Couldn't agree more. The criminal negroid element has destroyed every city in America. Don't like it? I don't give a flying fugg..

Don't forget the political element. It's done more than it's fair share of destruction in a pile of medium to large cities.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Now 'negro' is rasis ???

It's Latin for black. That's it. Spanish speakers use it as a matter of course for black folks.

It means a whole lot more than that.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Makes one question what type of cop Gregory J.
was before he retired.

Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
So, let me get this straight. You catch a guy burglarizing a place, so you just let him go?...

First of all they didn't catch this guy doing anything,.. .

Tyrone struggles with many things.

Originally Posted by akasparky

They got close enough to Arbery at one point in the chase to tell him to stop
but he avoided them and continued running,...

So he just ignored them and kept jogging on his merry way.
No way you can let the man get away with that kind of defiance.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That may be your reality but it's not mine.
I understand the picture you paint, but it's more regional than some might think.

I'm in a economically depressed rural coastal county.

There are nice Lake Front, River Front, and Gulf Front communities all surrounded by the most redneck white trash trailer communities ones ever seen.

90% of our crime is committed by toothless whites strung out on meth and pain pills that never have jobs.
Big fat white baby mommas abound, I'd swear it's the local Walmarts here where all the white folks in those crazy "people of Walmart" photos are taken.

There is no industry other than some mild tourism, just basic service work is about all there is.
Only reason it attracts and holds all these low class white trash types is the cheap inland real estate in scrub oak woods where trailer houses can be rented for chump change.

It's the perfect environment for your friendly neighborhood meth lab.

So that being said, I have a hard time putting color to the issue.

The blacks that live around here by quite a ways surpasses the white trash for life styles and life choices..
In the rural areas of many states much the same can be found, what we have here is not unique.

Believe it or not low life's come in all colors, just scroll through the last three mugshot listings from where I am...

Mugshots May 6, 2020

Mugshots May 4, 2020

Mugshots May 1, 2020

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by JeffA

That may be your reality but it's not mine.
I understand the picture you paint, but it's more regional than some might think.

I'm in a economically depressed rural coastal county.

There are nice Lake Front, River Front, and Gulf Front communities all surrounded by the most redneck white trash trailer communities ones ever seen.

90% of our crime is committed by toothless whites strung out on meth and pain pills that never have jobs.
Big fat white baby mommas abound, I'd swear it's the local Walmarts here where all the white folks in those crazy "people of Walmart" photos are taken.

There is no industry other than some mild tourism, just basic service work is about all there is.
Only reason it attracts and holds all these low class white trash types is the cheap inland real estate in scrub oak woods where trailer houses can be rented for chump change.

It's the perfect environment for your friendly neighborhood meth lab.

So that being said, I have a hard time putting color to the issue.

The blacks that live around here by quite a ways surpasses the white trash for life styles and life choices..
In the rural areas of many states much the same can be found, what we have here is not unique.

Believe it or not low life's come in all colors, just scroll through the last three mugshot listings from where I am...

Mugshots May 6, 2020

Mugshots May 4, 2020

Mugshots May 1, 2020

Just scrolled through those mug shots. LMFAO,

Holy SCHITT, Dude, you really need to move out of that neighborhood...

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Page 6 of 108 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 107 108

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
174 members (32_20fan, 257_X_50, 1minute, 300_savage, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 19 invisible), 2,045 guests, and 973 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,648
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.