24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 106 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 105 106
Re: Trayvon Martin II [Re: akasparky] #14857013 05/07/20
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 30,585
Jim_Conrad Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 30,585
They gonna call you an apologist.....

BP-B2

Re: Trayvon Martin II [Re: Starman] #14857014 05/07/20
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,023
JeffA Offline
Campfire Guide
Offline
Campfire Guide
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,023
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by smarquez

Why didn't those dumbasses follow at a discreet distance and advise the cops on what was happening? This is just blatant stupidity or even something new, premeditated stupidity.


Makes one question what type of cop Gregory J.
was before he retired.


Prior to his retirement Gregory McMichael was an investigator for the office of Brunswick Judicial Circuit.
His connection there have probably helped keep him and his son walking free...

Re: Trayvon Martin II [Re: JeffA] #14857043 05/07/20
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 69,997
B
Bristoe Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 69,997
Originally Posted by JeffA
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by 19352012
Some of you are the problem with America.


Couldn't agree more. The criminal negroid element has destroyed every city in America. Don't like it? I don't give a flying fugg..


That may be your reality but it's not mine.
I understand the picture you paint, but it's more regional than some might think.

I'm in a economically depressed rural coastal county.

There are nice Lake Front, River Front, and Gulf Front communities all surrounded by the most redneck white trash trailer communities ones ever seen.

90% of our crime is committed by toothless whites strung out on meth and pain pills that never have jobs.
Big fat white baby mommas abound, I'd swear it's the local Walmarts here where all the white folks in those crazy "people of Walmart" photos are taken.

There is no industry other than some mild tourism, just basic service work is about all there is.
Only reason it attracts and holds all these low class white trash types is the cheap inland real estate in scrub oak woods where trailer houses can be rented for chump change.

It's the perfect environment for your friendly neighborhood meth lab.

So that being said, I have a hard time putting color to the issue.

The blacks that live around here by quite a ways surpasses the white trash for life styles and life choices..
In the rural areas of many states much the same can be found, what we have here is not unique.

Believe it or not low life's come in all colors, just scroll through the last three mugshot listings from where I am...

Mugshots May 6, 2020

Mugshots May 4, 2020

Mugshots May 1, 2020



Citrus County, Florida is 93% Caucasian.

The reason no blacks are committing crimes there is because there's no blacks there.

Re: Trayvon Martin II [Re: Tarquin] #14857051 05/07/20
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 69,997
B
Bristoe Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 69,997
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Looked to me like the negro needed some lead shot...and he received it.



"Negro"? Another [bleep] racist on the 'Fire. Just what we need. mad


Salmon, Idaho,...92% Caucasian.

.4% black.

Somebody else who learned everything he knows about blacks by watching Urkel on TV when he was a kid.

Re: Trayvon Martin II [Re: TrueGrit] #14857054 05/07/20
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,037
B
Blacktail308 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,037
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Lol... innocent?.... what they did makes law abiding gun owners look horrible. They were chasing someone down a public street... self defense? They placed themselves in that situation. If it was in their house, maybe even their yard.... so be it, however they were running someone down and they arent officers of the law.

They are done for, and rightfully so. This is 100x’s worse than the guy in the Tampa Bay area shooting the guys boyfriend over the handicap space.

Was the dead guy innocent, I dont know..... is the shooter innocent, no, not in the least.


This^^^^^^

They should have called the police and maybe followed the guy until they cops found him. And if he got away? So what. There’s always another day.

Last edited by Blacktail308; 05/07/20.

"May the LORD bless you and keep you, may His face shine upon you, may He be gracious and give you peace"
from Numbers 6:24-26

IC-A

Re: Trayvon Martin II [Re: ol_mike] #14857056 05/07/20
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,359
kid0917 Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,359
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Looked to me like the negro needed some lead shot...and he received it.



"Negro"? Another [bleep] racist on the 'Fire. Just what we need. mad


Now 'negro' is rasis ???


If so I guess the United Negro College Fund could cause liberal angst.

Much less the NAACP. "colored people"
whatever guys.

Re: Trayvon Martin II [Re: kid0917] #14857059 05/07/20
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 25,541
antelope_sniper Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 25,541
Originally Posted by kid0917
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Looked to me like the negro needed some lead shot...and he received it.



"Negro"? Another [bleep] racist on the 'Fire. Just what we need. mad


Now 'negro' is rasis ???


If so I guess the United Negro College Fund could cause liberal angst.

Much less the NAACP. "colored people"
whatever guys.


The UNCF changed it's name.

And NAACP has been the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People since 1910.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 05/07/20.

Nobody spends somebody else�s money as carefully as he spends his own.
The U.S Government has a unique capacity for getting things upside down.
Milton Friedman.

Go quiet or full tilt, just don't get caught in the middle of the stupids. DD
Re: Trayvon Martin II [Re: antelope_sniper] #14857076 05/07/20
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 69,997
B
Bristoe Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 69,997
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper



The UNCF changed it's name.

And NAACP has been the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People since 1910.


Racist organizations whatever they're called.

Re: Trayvon Martin II [Re: akasparky] #14857078 05/07/20
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,359
kid0917 Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,359
UNCF changed it's "name" to just letters.
fine with me.

Re: Trayvon Martin II [Re: akasparky] #14857087 05/07/20
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 835
CWT Offline
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 835
I am ashamed of the responses on this forum. Things could change but so far this is just a vigilante killin. I pray for the families comfort. The MSM will take off with this and disregard other killings that are BOW and as usual sensationalize the WOB killings.


Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms should be a convenience store; not a government agency.
IC-B

Re: Trayvon Martin II [Re: Bristoe] #14857095 05/07/20
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,023
JeffA Offline
Campfire Guide
Offline
Campfire Guide
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,023
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by JeffA
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by 19352012
Some of you are the problem with America.


Couldn't agree more. The criminal negroid element has destroyed every city in America. Don't like it? I don't give a flying fugg..


That may be your reality but it's not mine.
I understand the picture you paint, but it's more regional than some might think.

I'm in a economically depressed rural coastal county.

There are nice Lake Front, River Front, and Gulf Front communities all surrounded by the most redneck white trash trailer communities ones ever seen.

90% of our crime is committed by toothless whites strung out on meth and pain pills that never have jobs.
Big fat white baby mommas abound, I'd swear it's the local Walmarts here where all the white folks in those crazy "people of Walmart" photos are taken.

There is no industry other than some mild tourism, just basic service work is about all there is.
Only reason it attracts and holds all these low class white trash types is the cheap inland real estate in scrub oak woods where trailer houses can be rented for chump change.

It's the perfect environment for your friendly neighborhood meth lab.

So that being said, I have a hard time putting color to the issue.

The blacks that live around here by quite a ways surpasses the white trash for life styles and life choices..
In the rural areas of many states much the same can be found, what we have here is not unique.

Believe it or not low life's come in all colors, just scroll through the last three mugshot listings from where I am...

Mugshots May 6, 2020

Mugshots May 4, 2020

Mugshots May 1, 2020



Citrus County, Florida is 93% Caucasian.

The reason no blacks are committing crimes there is because there's no blacks there.


Yes, but there are just whites that do the job for the missing blacks, they keep the dirt bag void filled.
That was the point....it's regional.

Re: Trayvon Martin II [Re: CWT] #14857099 05/07/20
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 69,997
B
Bristoe Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 69,997
Originally Posted by CWT
I am ashamed of the responses on this forum.


Go jogging on the south side of Chicago until you get over it.

Re: Trayvon Martin II [Re: JeffA] #14857109 05/07/20
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 69,997
B
Bristoe Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 69,997
Originally Posted by JeffA


Yes, but there are just whites that do the job for the missing blacks, they keep the dirt bag void filled.
That was the point....it's regional.


Name a predominantly black city.

Name a predominantly white city with a comparable population.

I'll tell you what the crime rates of each are.

Let's hear 'em.

Re: Trayvon Martin II [Re: Bristoe] #14857115 05/07/20
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,023
JeffA Offline
Campfire Guide
Offline
Campfire Guide
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,023
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by CWT
I am ashamed of the responses on this forum.


Go jogging on the south side of Chicago until you get over it.

lol
That reminds me of pulling off the interstate on the wrong side of St. Louis at 3 AM to ask for some directions...

Didn't turn out to be a good idea at all......

Re: Trayvon Martin II [Re: antelope_sniper] #14857118 05/07/20
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 103,627
T
The_Real_Hawkeye Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
T
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 103,627
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

It means a whole lot more than that.

Really? Why did the United Negro College Fund call itself an insulting name, then?


"Our prayers are with the family of George Floyd, and our prayers are also with the family of Ahmaud Arbery in Georgia. We have no tolerance for racism in America. We have no tolerance for violence inspired by racism."

- Mike Pence
Re: Trayvon Martin II [Re: Bristoe] #14857120 05/07/20
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,023
JeffA Offline
Campfire Guide
Offline
Campfire Guide
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,023
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by JeffA


Yes, but there are just whites that do the job for the missing blacks, they keep the dirt bag void filled.
That was the point....it's regional.


Name a predominantly black city.

Name a predominantly white city with a comparable population.

I'll tell you what the crime rates of each are.

Let's hear 'em.


Find somebody else to play with....I'm not your type....

Re: Trayvon Martin II [Re: akasparky] #14857133 05/07/20
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 69,997
B
Bristoe Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 69,997
Here's a couple.

Boise, Idaho

Population 226,000. 82% white. 14 murders between 2014 and 2018.

Jackson, Mississippi.

Population 166,000. 82% black. 78 murders in 2018 alone.

Re: Trayvon Martin II [Re: akasparky] #14857140 05/07/20
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 69,997
B
Bristoe Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 69,997
The rate of crime in predominantly white cities isn't even in the same cosmos as the rate of crime in predominantly black cities.

It's not regional.

Re: Trayvon Martin II [Re: The_Real_Hawkeye] #14857143 05/07/20
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 25,541
antelope_sniper Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 25,541
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

It means a whole lot more than that.

Really? Why did the United Negro College Fund call itself an insulting name, then?


Language is mutable. Word usage and meanings change.

As I've already point out, they changed their name.


Nobody spends somebody else�s money as carefully as he spends his own.
The U.S Government has a unique capacity for getting things upside down.
Milton Friedman.

Go quiet or full tilt, just don't get caught in the middle of the stupids. DD
Re: Trayvon Martin II [Re: JeffA] #14857149 05/07/20
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,948
Starman Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,948
Originally Posted by JeffA
Originally Posted by Starman


Makes one question what type of cop Gregory J.
was before he retired.


Prior to his retirement Gregory McMichael was an investigator for the office of Brunswick Judicial Circuit.
His connection there have probably helped keep him and his son walking free...


Gregory J. was also a former Glynn County LEO.

but by 'type' I was really meaning what quality.
with all the LE nepotism, he probably got away
w/ a lot of incompetent action schitt in his career.



-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Page 7 of 106 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin, SYSOP 

RR1
Who's Online Now
1,071 registered members (160user, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 16penny, 100grNP, 12344mag, 103 invisible), 2,876 guests, and 1,064 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RR2/3










Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2020 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3
(Release build 20190728)
PHP: 7.3.26 Page Time: 0.073s Queries: 15 (0.005s) Memory: 0.8941 MB (Peak: 1.0641 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2021-01-22 00:57:03 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS