24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's finally coming out one drip at a time. Durham better bring indictments or equal justice in this country is dead.

BP-B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
First the "blond bombshell" hair stylist is released from jail after Texas Governor intercedes, and the democrat groid judge is lambasted, then . . .

Gen. Flynn has his prosecution drop by the DOJ after all the democrat corruption comes to light, and the democrat perps are on the hotseat, and . . .

The Reade lady, who was sexually assaulted by Sleepy Joe, had a convincing interview with Megyn Kelly which reignites the hot seat under Plugs Biden.

What's next?

Joe drops out.

No, no, no. Too soon. Let him ride this storm for at least 2 more months.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
OrangeOkie: Next will be the notorious rbg will stepping down from her seat on the Supreme Court of the United States!
Aaaahhhhh....
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Send him money, keep Joe in the race!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
OrangeOkie: Next will be the notorious rbg will stepping down from her seat on the Supreme Court of the United States!
Aaaahhhhh....
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

If RBG retires before the 2020 Prez election is over, I would look outside to see if it’s raining money...

That old hawk won’t throw in the towel unless Trump is re-elected. Dying is the only option for her to leave before elections.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I hope this whole series of clown chaos events shows they can't even run their own election, much less a country.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Joe dropping out could come back and bite us in the ass. I’d be afraid of Michelle the magic Negress riding in bareback on her white stallion, free ballin’ and hatin’ on whitey.....she/he/it will only be doing it to save the country, a country that she’s finally proud of. 🤮 The liberal cucks would eat that up, they’d worship her tranny ass and no matter what she did she could do no wrong. ANYONE running against the Magic Negress and everyone that supported a candidate other than the Magic Negress is racist and ignorant....

Trump 2020....MAGA!

PS....My wife and daughter HAD to go to Costco today to pick up a few things but Costco now requires that everyone entering their store MUST wear a mask. I gave them both a couple of the cheap kind of masks from my first aid kit last night since I was going to be helping my brother with a little work today. A few minutes later my daughter brought down her “customized” mask to show me, in Sharpie she wrote in big black letters MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN....TRUMP 2020. I approved her message. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
First the "blond bombshell" hair stylist is released from jail after Texas Governor intercedes, and the democrat groid judge is lambasted, then . . .

Gen. Flynn has his prosecution drop by the DOJ after all the democrat corruption comes to light, and the democrat perps are on the hotseat, and . . .

The Reade lady, who was sexually assaulted by Sleepy Joe, had a convincing interview with Megyn Kelly which reignites the hot seat under Plugs Biden.

What's next?

Don't forget McConnell's lambasting of the Russia bullchit right on the Senate floor.
Camera whore Adam Schiff needs a "my Pillow" to curl up in the fetal position tonight, his endless lies are in the cold open..

It was a damning day for the media.

Bridgegate was tossed for Christie too,....................the Dems are insects...although I think at least some insects have a vertebrae.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Joe dropping out could come back and bite us in the ass. I’d be afraid of Michelle the magic Negress riding in bareback on her white stallion, free ballin’ and hatin’ on whitey.....

lol! But scary chit too....

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Wake me when someone is actually arrested.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Originally Posted by gunswizard
The Democratic side is the personification of a three ring circus without a ringmaster.

Circle jerk

With ButtPlug Pete eagerly participating as the Pivot-Man.

Last edited by High_Noon; 05/07/20.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Morewood
It's finally coming out one drip at a time. Durham better bring indictments or equal justice in this country is dead.

I was listening to John Solomon on the radio yesterday and he repeated his prediction that there will no no mass indictments, no major players indicted, but there "might" be a couple small fish indicted on petty little charges.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Morewood

I was listening to John Solomon on the radio yesterday and he repeated his prediction that there will no no mass indictments, no major players indicted, but there "might" be a couple small fish indicted on petty little charges.

Going way out on a limb with that prediction, LOL!

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We're not going to see any major players get their ass in a sling. I'd bet on that.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
605 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12308300, 160user, 17CalFan, 53 invisible), 2,727 guests, and 1,157 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,737
Posts18,401,102
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.