Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#14857253 05/07/20
rlott Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Had his panties in a wad over the "armed" MI protesters, then on the next breath he's hawking his new book blabbering about how he snuck some clever latin axiom about America dying past the editors and his audience laps his bovine scatology up like a dog eating his own puke.

Hannity might be a consumate windbag but he's also smart, so he's got to know that before America dies, a whole bunch of other stuff is gonna die first.

So whats his angle? Is he really going down that road to sell a crappy book?

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I'm tired of his schtick. In this house the Fox channel gets turned (or shut off) when Hannity comes on.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by rlott
Had his panties in a wad over the "armed" MI protesters, then on the next breath he's hawking his new book blabbering about how he snuck some clever latin axiom about America dying past the editors and his audience laps his bovine scatology up like a dog eating his own puke.

Hannity might be a consumate windbag but he's also smart, so he's got to know that before America dies, a whole bunch of other stuff is gonna die first.

So whats his angle? Is he really going down that road to sell a crappy book?

I wouldn’t know. I can’t stand listening to his annoying whiny ass for more than a few seconds.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
In his defense, he does try to fight the good fight. More power to him.... It’s just hard for me not to think of him as the Rachel madcow of Fox News.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
In his defense, he does try to fight the good fight. More power to him.... It’s just hard for me not to think of him as the Rachel madcow of Fox News.

I can see that. They both look like guys.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Morewood
I'm tired of his schtick. In this house the Fox channel gets turned (or shut off) when Hannity comes on.

He spends most of the time being his own audience and doesn't know when to STFU and let the guest talk.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Plenty of words describe Hannity.

“Smart” ain’t on the list.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hannity ain't perfect but he's doing more than you lot are on a day-by-day basis. His work helped give us Trump, cut the dude some slack.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by windridge

He spends most of the time being his own audience and doesn't know when to STFU and let the guest talk.

That’s what bothers me the most about him.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by broomd
Hannity ain't perfect but he's doing more than you lot are on a day-by-day basis. His work helped give us Trump, cut the dude some slack.

You know what? You’re right about that. At least he’s one of the few on our side. I just wish he’d STFU from time to time and actually let his guests speak.

IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by windridge

Agreed.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Hannity is a legend in his own mind. Just because he panders to our side, does that make him any less of a narcissistic jerk?
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Hannity is a legend in his own mind. Just because he panders to our side, does that make him any less of a narcissistic jerk?
Jerry

+1

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don’t listen to his blathering

Sam......

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I don't watch him but he's far more palatable than Bill O'Reilly. Mr heavy weapons was a real dumbschit.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Smart and Hannity are two words that should never be in the same sentence.

His heart is in the right spot and he is instinctively right about most things, but he is just a blathering idiot. He is the worst interviewer on TV and never lets his guest talk. I can’t count how many times one of his guests is about to say something really noteworthy only to be interrupted by Hannity as he goes off on a 30 second spiel and they never get back to what the guest was going to say.

Oh well, I guess he could always counter that he is smart enough to make a a schit ton of money.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Hannity was right on Obama from before his election. He has his own style as most people from New York do.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by broomd

You know what? You’re right about that. At least he’s one of the few on our side. I just wish he’d STFU from time to time and actually let his guests speak.

I agree on both counts. I'm glad he's out there and on our side. However, he has a knack for interrupting a guest at the crescendo of a very interesting and informative answer. It's quite infuriating.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Wannabe Rushbo. Never did like him or his "style".

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I've noticed something lately the few times that I've watched show.
His guests are only on for about 2-3 minutes and are rarely carried over[commercials].
Too many guests per show and the few minutes they're on he talks over them.
I'd actually like to hear what 'some' of them have to say.

FJB & FJT
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

318 members (1minute, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 10ring1, 2ndwind, 40 invisible), 2,562 guests, and 1,201 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,714
Posts18,457,038
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.