24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I played golf with a young city cop who had a woman do a suicide by cop on him with a unloaded pistol.

Even though he could relive the shooting in his mind and doing everything right. He felt bad about dumping her in the street.

He said he puked right after radioing shots fired, suspect down, need EMS. Then he emptied his guts.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We had one here a few days ago, the idiot had a sumari sword.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Add to the virus body count

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by NVhntr

Damn!

He got close!

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Had one here too a couple of weeks back. The guy mid thirties came to his ex-girlfriend’s house, she wasn’t there but her grown daughter was, he kicks her out she calls the Cops. When the Cops come he refused to put the gun down, this in the early hours of the morning.

Most unfair to the Cops.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Damn!

He got close!

Too close! Dont look like the rounds fired before the video cut out had much effect either.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Had one locally a couple years ago. Guy in his mid 70's out in his yard one night waving a long gun around. Cop showed up; he wouldn't drop it and kept advancing toward the cop with the gun shouldered and it was amazing the cop didn't shoot sooner. But the cop fatally shot him and the long gun turns out to be a 10/22 with no ammo in it. Kind of rough on the cop but I think the old guy got what he wanted.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Whats that guy wearing latex gloves?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Practice makes perfect

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
A buddy had two incidents involving swords like the one above. One was a 16 year old kid that had a girlfriend dump him. That one bothered my buddy as it was a more foolish than normal reason to end one's life.

My buddy spent 15 years on Minneapolis PD before leaving to go to a smaller and "safer" department per his wife's insistence. He had just been involved in a SWAT raid were the suspects had time to shoot back. She did not like seeing bullet holes appear in the wall just above her husband's body on the local news station.

The first shooting was the kid and he left that department due to local pressure. The second was on the other side of the state and involved a guy who's wife left him. My buddy did not care much for swords afterward.

IC B3

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Had an employee get strung out on heroin and he just couldn't quit. He grabbed a chick at a rest area and held a knife on her until the cops came. Cowardly puzzie made the cops shoot him . Probably screwed the girl up for life.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Whats that guy wearing latex gloves?

My Department ordered us to wear gloves and mask when encountering the public. We just got an amended order yesterday stating we have to wear a mask at all times when we are in the Station.

My slightly closeted Captain wears his mask like a proud schoolgirl with an award.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Sadly the cop has to deal with that, but there were no choices allowed by the deceased.

I don't understand "Sadly the cop has to deal with that," Would someone clue me in, please?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Batchief909
Watch closely as the perp runs towards the cop.......cop's adrenaline kicks in......shaking. Damn........sad situation for both parties.

Why?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ringman
Watch closely as the perp runs towards the cop.......cop's adrenaline kicks in......shaking. Damn........sad situation for both parties.

Why?

Because despite doing all you can to talk the guy out of it, he forces you to shoot in order to stop the threat. The Lawyers are salivating at the opportunity to sue and settle out of court. The press will vilify the cop and minor league activists, wanting to start their own version of Black Lies Matter, will chant until they are paid to go away.

And the City will remember that YOU failed to talk the committed guy out of it.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Originally Posted by Ringman

Why?

Because despite doing all you can to talk the guy out of it, he forces you to shoot in order to stop the threat. The Lawyers are salivating at the opportunity to sue and settle out of court. The press will vilify the cop and minor league activists, wanting to start their own version of Black Lies Matter, will chant until they are paid to go away.

And the City will remember that YOU failed to talk the committed guy out of it.

Thank you for saving me the time it took to respond to this. Thanks, RG.....at least a few get it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Was it 5 or 6? I can't remember. .

Well, are you feeling lucky, punk?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Too bad the Las Vegas authorities cannot give us a similarly detailed explanation of the 2017 mass shooting.

I'm becoming more tolerant of intolerant people.
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
He got what he wanted. I feel bad for the officer. My son in law had to shoot a woman that pointed a gun at him. Hers wasn’t empty.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Thats nuts. He let him get WAY too close.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
727 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 1234, 69 invisible), 2,959 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,763
Posts18,401,397
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.