Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by boatammo
Be respectfull but never trust a leo

I grew up next to a well respected policeman in our community. i played with his kids and was in the house all the time. As a kid I always thought it was weird he had a box in his house full of switchblades and brass knuckles. He would have "new" guns he got off people. All kinds of illegal stuff he took off criminals. As a kid I always thought if this stuff is illegal why does he get to keep it?

GB1

S
sse Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S

Last edited by sse; 05/11/20.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Absolutely. Same for mechanics, roofers, and random folks selling stuff on craigslist too in my experience.

Midgets.

You forgot midgets.

I tend to overlook them. Good catch.

MAGA
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Chaos is exactly what the left wants. last straw to grasp before election. I am glad these people are showing up and backing the shop owner. The Sheriff is smart ,in that he knows his people and knows it would turn ugly. His Leo's would be encountered in other places as well as the shop. He might have read the Constitution and knows he could be sued. If a situation breaks it will be with lots of people and lots of Leo's. With lots of media. Out of the blue someone will shoot a Leo and it will escalate from there. False flag event. Amazes me it has not happened with the antifa BS.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by k20350

I grew up next to a well respected policeman in our community. i played with his kids and was in the house all the time. As a kid I always thought it was weird he had a box in his house full of switchblades and brass knuckles. He would have "new" guns he got off people. All kinds of illegal stuff he took off criminals. As a kid I always thought if this stuff is illegal why does he get to keep it?

Same reason a cops get to have AR's and 30 round mags and text on their phone while driving.

The elected officials allow them to have it.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I tend to overlook them. Good catch.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by sse
well at least for the time being i'm happy about it

Thing is, IIRC the carpet munchin AG already has got the MSP involved. So Begole's position becomes irrelevant.

S
sse Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Originally Posted by sse
well at least for the time being i'm happy about it

Thing is, IIRC the carpet munchin AG already has got the MSP involved. So Begole's position becomes irrelevant.

don't think they can do much without the support of the local sheriff, bad optics

S
sse Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
i wonder where the county prosecutor stands on this, any enforcement of what the MSP do would fall to his responsibility

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by sse
i wonder where the county prosecutor stands on this, any enforcement of what the MSP do would fall to his responsibility

Prosecutor said when this all kicked off his office isnt going to deal with it and it was up to the state being an executive order. Thats why the local police quit dealing with it and they told the state to have at it. manke has a "legal team" now. The state knows if they haul him out in handcuffs it will be on CNN and Fox News before he makes it down the block in the police car. Whitmers already looking like a thug in the news. They have to decide how bad they want to win a dick measuring contest with an 80 year old pillar of a community that non of them have ever even been to.

Last edited by k20350; 05/11/20.
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by sse

If a state official is enforcing a state EO it can be prosecuted at the state level.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Mac84
Sad part of this is whitler and nessel are exactly the types who would justify force while labeling the militia a radical, racist far right hate group. They have the media on their side to push the spin.

While the county sheriff may pass on this, don't think for a second that the MSP would fail to "just follow orders".

While Gretchen is a power hungry Democrat, Nessel is nothing short of a wild eyed Bolshevik. Be rest assured she would take great delight in crushing the militia.

405wcf

S
sse Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by sse

If a state official is enforcing a state EO it can be prosecuted at the state level.

dum dum

S
sse Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by 405wcf
Sad part of this is whitler and nessel are exactly the types who would justify force while labeling the militia a radical, racist far right hate group. They have the media on their side to push the spin.

While the county sheriff may pass on this, don't think for a second that the MSP would fail to "just follow orders".

While Gretchen is a power hungry Democrat, Nessel is nothing short of a wild eyed Bolshevik. Be rest assured she would take great delight in crushing the militia.

405wcf

i think Gretchen and Dana should have a sleep over and decide what to do

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Nothing is going to happen too much media around these days , MSP start getting rough or shooting they'll be dead .

I use to think that certain types of comments were exclusive to the Fire' but after reading the comments on y/tube and many other websites - there's an assload of people who have had enough of being pushed around .

Another Ruby Ridge and those calm white folks are going to get up out of their chair .

Last edited by ol_mike; 05/11/20.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What is "MSP?"

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
What is "MSP?"

Michigan State Police

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Absolutely. Same for mechanics, roofers, and random folks selling stuff on craigslist too in my experience.

Midgets.

You forgot midgets.

But,

never trust and never be respectful to a .................

Believer?

except perhaps an atoned one.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
What is "MSP?"

I’m guessing Jeopardy isn’t a thing at your house.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by 405wcf

405wcf

i think Gretchen and Dana should have a sleep over and decide what to do

Thanks... 🤣

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

622 members (10Glocks, 1973cb450, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 68 invisible), 2,769 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,256
Posts18,467,051
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.