Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
I did read it. You have never contributed anything to this forum. I was just letting people know it was there. Your arrogance, lack of bringing knowledge, or anything substantial to this forum is overwhelming. It's apparent youre a sad lonely old man who will be missed by no one when you're gone.

BP-B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by CarolinaPanther
I did read it. You have never contributed anything to this forum. I was just letting people know it was there. Your arrogance, lack of bringing knowledge, or anything substantial to this forum is overwhelming. It's apparent youre a sad lonely old man who will be missed by no one when you're gone.
You're obviously not much of a "reader" if you think 12 sentences -- which were only a regurgitation of Tikka's basic press release -- are a "BIG WRITE UP." There wasn't any testing or evaluation. There wasn't any availability or release date. There wasn't even an official MSRP. Just a simple announcement that the rifle is coming. Everyone already knew that. By your own criteria you have FAILED to bring any knowledge or anything substantial to this discussion. Try again, Carolyn the Panter.

Jackie Treehorn: Treats objects like women.

Originally Posted by RichardAustin
Montana uses Ruger actions.
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
You're a [bleep] tool. Once again you bring nothing to the table.

Last edited by CarolinaPanther; 05/08/20.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You're a [bleep] tool. Once again you bring nothing to the table.
Says the guy hawking TFB's "BIG WRITE UP." Did I miss where TFB shot one in their "BIG WRITE UP?" Did I miss where TFB even handled one in their "BIG WRITE UP?"

And what was it EXACTLY, you "brought to the table," Catherine Panter?

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Jackie douchebag- you didn't even know that article existed before I brought it to your attention. You are a sorry excuse a member of the shooting community. You're a keyboard warrior who everyone on this forum loathes. Go on and remove yourself from this forum

IC B2

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Well that's at least a left hand T1X in the flesh, so we must be one step closer to a release.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Jackie douchebag- you didn't even know that article existed before I brought it to your attention. You are a sorry excuse a member of the shooting community. You're a keyboard warrior who everyone on this forum loathes. Go on and remove yourself from this forum
Does the "BIG WRITE UP" actually examine and shoot a left-handed T1x or not, Carrie Panter?

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Are you autistic or something? You hold onto one [bleep] point and lick it like a window. Go the [bleep] away. No one wants you here. Douchebag

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Are you autistic or something? You hold onto one [bleep] point and lick it like a window. Go the [bleep] away. No one wants you here. Douchebag
You're just too easy, Carrie Ann the Panter.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
To,too,two. Learn the difference. Now go away.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
So who's shooting these things? Is the 17 HMR as accurate as one would expect from a Tikka?

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
I'm going to sell my Savage 17hmr and pick one of these up. I hope I don't regret it. The Savage is a shooter with the bull barrel, but is ugly as sin. Really excited about these. Honestly, i would like one in both calibers.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
M
So I’ve been a bit busy of late so haven’t followed this up, Beretta haven’t answered my email and haven’t answered the phone on the two occasions I’ve called, not sure what’s going on there, but they are being advertised in a couple of shops here but only to pre-order none actually in stock yet, I might try calling one of the shops and see if they know anything, will report back, though I suspect they’ll be available in the US before here, I know we had to wait longer for the right handers when they were released.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Don't mind that little twerp. He was banned from a University even long before the Rona virus.
Just another little man narcissist forum resident hiding under a troll bridge like little twig.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
So who's shooting these things? Is the 17 HMR as accurate as one would expect from a Tikka?

Mentioned before I own the RH 17 HMR model. Bought it for the wife but she never shoots it. Its very accurate, easily under .40 at 50 yards. Trigger is very good. My complaint is you can only load 6 or 7 in the mag. Any more and it will not feed properly. The spring in the mag is not strong enough to force the cartridges up high enough. Not a deal breaker but it pizzes me off. This rifle wears a Weaver 4x16 and if I miss a crow or squirrel at 100 yards I know its my fault.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
J
JFE Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I think I’d be tempted if they make a leftie available in 17HMR.

If the rifle can be configured to handle 17 WSM I think they would have quite a bit of interest in it. It amazes me that the 17 WSM hasn’t been better adopted by the gun manufacturers.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
To,too,two. Learn the difference. Now go away.
What kind of moronic, illiterate nonsense are you blathering about NOW?

Here's an example of an ACTUAL WRITE UP TFB did on the T1x last year, Jethro: https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog...3IirO8BM20HdrlSKnU69eAtYhrfr2bRUpdGyJt8k

And here's an informational video on the T1x by some Limey:

I realize these references don't have a lot of shiny things to hold your attention or penetrate your thick Neanderthal-like skull you believe to hold a brain, but maybe modern science will offer a breakthrough. But probably not.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Jacky troll,

I see you want back and fixed your mistake. You obviously know what im talking about you sad and lonely excuse for a man.

Maybe one day you will be welcomed somewhere. Till then, you can excuse yourself from this forum. This forum is full of generally helpful folks who enjoy teaching and sharing knowledge. You bring nothing. Go play in traffic and do us all a favor.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Jacky troll,

I see you want back and fixed your mistake. You obviously know what im talking about you sad and lonely excuse for a man.

Maybe one day you will be welcomed somewhere. Till then, you can excuse yourself from this forum. This forum is full of generally helpful folks who enjoy teaching and sharing knowledge. You bring nothing. Go play in traffic and do us all a favor.

What have you "contributed" or have you been "teaching and sharing," Carol the Panter? Illiteracy? Ignorance? Short-attention span? Anger management issues?

You haven't offered a single piece of useful information in this discussion. Not one.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
I turn that question back to you. What have you contributed? Nothing. You're a piss poor excuse of the shooting community who does nothing but trample on others in order to build your own ego. You're the one with the poor grammer, and one track mind. I hope you seek higher education.

You haven't offered a single piece of useful information in this discussion. Not one.

God bless you.

At the end of the day Jackie, I don't care what you say or do. I just wanted to bring it to your attention that the way you address folks makes you invalidate anything you are trying to say. Maybe for the sake of others, you can chill out and be friendly. All while possibly bringing something to the table. Your choice.

Last edited by CarolinaPanther; 05/11/20.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
739 members (10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 12308300, 11point, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 85 invisible), 2,740 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,700
Posts18,399,968
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.