Campfire Ranger
G
Mind Hunters on Netflix

Jack Ryan on Amazon

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Beave,

Jack Ryan is a good series too, If you haven't caught that one yet. Also on Amazon Prime. 3 seasons out there, I believe.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
You watch Extradition yet?

Someone trained up the actors on the gun work....Not John Wick, but good enough, that you’re at least not saying “Oh bullshît”

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Beave,

Jack Ryan is a good series too, If you haven't caught that one yet. Also on Amazon Prime. 3 seasons out there, I believe.

Wifey loves it...I haven’t watched an episode. I will give it a try based on your recommendation.

😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Netflix...Mindhunter, Narcos, Narcos Mexico, Big Mouth

Big Mouth is one of those shows where you either get it and laugh your ass off or can't stand it after 5 minutes. I laughed my ass off...

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Copy, copy, and 10-4

Appreciate the list....Narcos has gotta be absolutely brutal....I hope.

😎

“Molon Labe”
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
On Amazon - Counterpart. A really great off-beat series. About the only way I can describe it is as a spy show with characters who live in two dimensions, it's hard to describe except to say that I doubt there will be much in between - it is either love it or hate.

drover

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Ozark on Netflix is superb, right up there with Breaking Bad or the Sopranos for quality TV. Three seasons so far with more to come. Speaking of, I think one or both of them has all seasons of Breaking Bad and Sopranos.

Better Call Saul on Netflix, only four seasons so far but they'll have the 5th season available probably end of summer.

Rome and Deadwood are older HBO series available on Amazon, maybe Netflix as well. Deadwood is almost Shakespearean in its dialogue, that is if Shakespeare had his characters say cocks*cker a lot.

Band of Brothers and The Pacific are available on one or the other, maybe both.

Five Came Back on Netflix about 5 big Hollywood directors who went to war and filmed it. All five of their movies are also available - Battle for Midway, Memphis Belle (the original), John Huston's Battle for San Pietro - they actually restaged part of that battle just for the movie, and some others whose names escape me at the moment.

Can't mention Netflix without mentioning Fookin' Peaky Blinders, and if you like dark and twisted sort of sci-fi Black Mirror is good.

That should get you through this weekend at least... wink

Ozark stresses me out because Marty isn’t freaking out.... I’m thinking, dude, you’re a dead man, your family is gonna get butchered in front of you. Why are you numb?

Marty must have gorilla sized nuts....😂😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by drover
On Amazon - Counterpart. A really great off-beat series. About the only way I can describe it is as a spy show with characters who live in two dimensions, it's hard to describe except to say that I doubt there will be much in between - it is either love it or hate.

drover

Thanks Drover...Weird is cool, if the show is well done. I gotta look at it now.

😎

“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The interesting thing about Marty is that he is very intelligent and very good at compartmentalizing his emotions.His wife however is a very ambitious, emotion driven, power hungry and dangerous. Great series

Originally Posted by Beaver10
Ozark on Netflix is superb, right up there with Breaking Bad or the Sopranos for quality TV. Three seasons so far with more to come. Speaking of, I think one or both of them has all seasons of Breaking Bad and Sopranos.

Better Call Saul on Netflix, only four seasons so far but they'll have the 5th season available probably end of summer.

Rome and Deadwood are older HBO series available on Amazon, maybe Netflix as well. Deadwood is almost Shakespearean in its dialogue, that is if Shakespeare had his characters say cocks*cker a lot.

Five Came Back on Netflix about 5 big Hollywood directors who went to war and filmed it. All five of their movies are also available - Battle for Midway, Memphis Belle (the original), John Huston's Battle for San Pietro - they actually restaged part of that battle just for the movie, and some others whose names escape me at the moment.

Can't mention Netflix without mentioning Fookin' Peaky Blinders, and if you like dark and twisted sort of sci-fi Black Mirror is good.

Ozark stresses me out because Marty isn’t freaking out.... I’m thinking, dude, you’re a dead man, your family is gonna get butchered in front of you. Why are you numb?

Marty must have gorilla sized nuts....😂😎

IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
You watch Extradition yet?

Someone trained up the actors on the gun work....Not John Wick, but good enough, that you’re at least not saying “Oh bullshît”

😎

Yep we really liked watched it twice.. and I need to buy G17 now lol

Last edited by 79S; 05/11/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Oh yeh

Better Call Saul. Outstanding

Check out Five Came Back. Thanks

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
sounds interesting

will check out

Originally Posted by drover

drover

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Hinterland and Shetland on Netflix. Also, The Last Kingdom.

Old guy, old guns.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Buster Scruggs.

Weird, but good.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Agreed on both Narcos series.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Greenhorn
Online Content
Campfire Greenhorn
S
On Netflix: “Rake” a bit of quirky, dark Australian humor

[Linked Image]
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Narcos Mexico, Flea Bag, Goliath, Bosch. Jack Ryan.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
You’d like Steel Magnolia and Thelma and Louise

😎

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
If you haven't seen the series "Shameless", it is hilarious. Raunchy at times, but good (that's what makes it shameless). Even the wife enjoyed it.

3825 24336
Page 2 of 112 1 2 3 4 111 112

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

91 members (AnthonyB, 35, 7x57Hunter, AGL4now, 160user, 41rem, 12 invisible), 970 guests, and 725 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,221
Posts18,447,502
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.