Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Ever wonder why the MSM [mainsteam media] makes any & all Militia Groups out to be a bunch of slobbering brainless gomers ?!?

Well yes I do. But the answer might offend Remsen.

GB1

S
sse Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by sse

Traverse City = Liberal Schithole.

i don't know about how many liberals are there, but it is most def not a 'Schithole'...one of the most beautiful places and regions you'll ever see

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Ever wonder why the MSM [mainsteam media] makes any & all Militia Groups out to be a bunch of slobbering brainless gomers ?!?

Well yes I do. But the answer might offend Remsen.

It's pretty hard to offend me unless you call me a liberal, progressive, reform Jew or Muslim. Whatever you're thinking, I've probably already texted it to my brother and cousins in the past few days.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by k20350
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...s-amid-owosso-barber-dispute/3107535001/

Its been quietly known our Sheriff isn't enforcing the Queens executive orders but he made it public today.

Quite a few that haven’t come out publicly which is too bad.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A Shiawassee County judge sides with Owosso barber in battle with State of Michigan

https://upnorthlive.com/news/local/owosso-barber-hires-attorney-to-fight-whitmers-executive-orders

LANSING, Mich. - According to Karl Manke's attorney A Shiawassee County judge has denied a state motion to order Manke to close his barber shop.

The Michigan Attorney General's Office says:

Today, the Shiawassee County Circuit Court denied the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services’ request for a temporary restraining order seeking to have Karl Manke cease all business operations at his Owosso barbershop. The Court wanted to provide Mr. Manke with an opportunity for a hearing on the request for an injunction, despite the clear public health dangers that continued operation of his business creates. The Attorney General’s court action, filed on behalf of MDHHS, seeks to enforce the MDHHS Director’s Public Health Order that deemed Mr. Manke’s business an imminent danger to public health in light of the COVID 19 pandemic and directs him to immediately cease operations at his barbershop. The State is seeking to schedule a hearing as soon as possible.
Owosso barber Karl Manke opened his shop last week. Now according to his legal team he is under attack by Governor Gretchen Whitmer and her administration.

Kallman Legal Group is working for Manke to fight the executive orders.

Here's a statement from the law group:

The government charged Karl with criminal misdemeanor violations for allegedly violating Governor Whitmer’s Executive Orders (EO). All the EOs issued by the governor after April 30, 2020, however, are illegal and unlawful because the Legislature refused to extend her declared state of emergency past that date. Governor Whitmer’s Director of the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), Robert Gordon, also improperly issued an “Imminent Danger and Abatement Order” against Mr. Manke on Friday, May 8, 2020. At the direction of the Michigan Attorney General, Dana Nessel, the DHHS Order was personally served on Karl at his barber shop by six Michigan State Police Officers. This order violates the public health code and has not been properly issued.
According to the legal team, Manke is practicing safety precautions, like social distancing, face masks, hand washing and use of hand sanitizer.

Manke says he needs to pay his bills and care for his family that is why he reopened.

A press conference is scheduled today at 4:30 p.m. at Karl's barber shop.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B2

S
sse Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
wow

if the judge intends to conduct hearing on the assertion that, the "business (is) an imminent danger to public health"...good luck with that, not much evidence to support it, especially in light of the exceptions to the EO's, and other businesses that are permitted to operate...lovin this

S
sse Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
BTW, the link is not working

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by boatammo
Be respectfull but never trust a leo

Absolutely. Same for mechanics, roofers, and random folks selling stuff on craigslist too in my experience.

Don't forget contractors. We will straight [bleep] you. In the ass. Hard.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by 405wcf
Originally Posted by Mac84
Sad part of this is whitler and nessel are exactly the types who would justify force while labeling the militia a radical, racist far right hate group. They have the media on their side to push the spin.

While the county sheriff may pass on this, don't think for a second that the MSP would fail to "just follow orders".

While Gretchen is a power hungry Democrat, Nessel is nothing short of a wild eyed Bolshevik. Be rest assured she would take great delight in crushing the militia.

405wcf

i think Gretchen and Dana should have a sleep over and decide what to do

I’m sure that’s already happened. I just threw up in my mouth a little.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
S
sse Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by sse
Sad part of this is whitler and nessel are exactly the types who would justify force while labeling the militia a radical, racist far right hate group. They have the media on their side to push the spin.

While the county sheriff may pass on this, don't think for a second that the MSP would fail to "just follow orders".

While Gretchen is a power hungry Democrat, Nessel is nothing short of a wild eyed Bolshevik. Be rest assured she would take great delight in crushing the militia.

405wcf

LOL

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by sse
BTW, the link is not working

Link fixed.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by sse

405wcf

I'm gonna do a hit of acid just to get that image out of my mind...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by sse

i don't know about how many liberals are there, but it is most def not a 'Schithole'...one of the most beautiful places and regions you'll ever see

You are correct, the surrounding farmland of which most are conservative folks and can't stand the city, the City of Traverse is a liberal schithole just like any other liberal schithole.

Last edited by 12344mag; 05/11/20.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by sse

You are correct, the surrounding farmland of which most are conservative folks and can't stand the city, the City of Traverse is a liberal schithole just like any other liberal schithole.

Exactly. It shows how liberals could fuukup a wet dream.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by boatammo
Be respectfull but never trust a leo

Absolutely. Same for mechanics, roofers, and random folks selling stuff on craigslist too in my experience.

Don't forget contractors. We will straight [bleep] you. In the ass. Hard.

PM sent.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
sse Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
the peninsula on the bay, the leelanau, stunningly beautiful. the worst thing about TC proper is the traffic clogging the main thru way on the water

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Glad to see someone really standing up to the governess and pointing out that the “emperor has no clothes” with regard to her unlawful extension of our state of emergency. More needs to be done by our legislature to stop her abuse of power.

I love the greater Traverse City area and even the attractions of the city itself just not their extreme leftist government.

The natural beauty of that NW LP area is just amazing to me.

S
sse Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by efw
Glad to see someone really standing up to the governess and pointing out that the “emperor has no clothes” with regard to her unlawful extension of our state of emergency. More needs to be done by our legislature to stop her abuse of power.

I love the greater Traverse City area and even the attractions of the city itself just not their extreme leftist government.

The natural beauty of that NW LP area is just amazing to me.

"A view of the bay is half the pay." - John Voelker

S
sse Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by deflave
Same reason a cops get to have AR's and 30 round mags and text on their phone while driving.

The elected officials allow them to have it.
And there you have it. Cops are just ordinary citizens and any perceived privilege they have over "the normies" is strictly due to imagined legal privilege and carefully circumscribed legislation. They have no powers of arrest beyond ordinary citizens, only carefully developed procedures and documentation processes.

Are you from the south?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1_deuce, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 240NMC, 68 invisible), 2,370 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,654
Posts18,455,554
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.