Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by szihn
…. I am speaking to the current "men" of Oz from around 2015 until today. …

What are you referring to here? Why 2015?

……. I am speaking to the people of Oz the surrendered their guns when a communist ordered them to so. .......

I have more firearms now than I had at the time of the "buyback". Just looked out the window and can't see any communists either.

I think you are a fearful, ignorant fool that loves to incite conspiracy.

Last edited by mauserand9mm; 05/04/20.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
GB1

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
…. I am speaking to the current "men" of Oz from around 2015 until today. …

What are you referring to here? Why 2015?

……. I am speaking to the people of Oz the surrendered their guns when a communist ordered them to so. .......

I have more firearms now than I had at the time of the "buyback". Just looked out the window and can't see any communists either.

I think you are a fearful, ignorant fool that loves to incite conspiracy.

Yep, that is about the size of it. The bloke knows nothing, and isn't backward in demonstrating that fact. Probably couldn't find Australia on a map.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
the first thing that occurred to me when I saw this in the news was that the Chinese automatically assumed that the investigation would focus on them and ultimately show them in a bad light, so they went on the attack, if they had nothing to hide they wouldn’t have assumed it was about them and gone on the attack, that’s a pretty typical reaction when you have something to hide, as far as I understood the people wanting the investigation just wanted to find out what happened to prevent it happening again, it wasn’t an attack on China, maybe I misunderstood the situation but I don’t think so.

Mauserator.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just to clear it up. The Aussi troops in the 60s and early 70s were great. I am not speaking to them. I am speaking to the current "men" of Oz from around 2015 until today. I am speaking to the people of Oz the surrendered their guns when a communist ordered them to so. Now they can be controlled. The compromised themselves right into safety and bliss.....................right? I see the same thing happening in my own country, and like all the defect to the other side, I have the utmost contempt for those American too.

Facts and historical truth can be dismissed, the "reasons" argued, and the blame passes, but you can't change the past or the truth.
And the people of Oz already surrendered to the communist in office and didn't resist at all.

The government that banned semi autos in Australia was not a communist government.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by DBT
Just to clear it up. The Aussi troops in the 60s and early 70s were great. I am not speaking to them. I am speaking to the current "men" of Oz from around 2015 until today. I am speaking to the people of Oz the surrendered their guns when a communist ordered them to so. Now they can be controlled. The compromised themselves right into safety and bliss.....................right? I see the same thing happening in my own country, and like all the defect to the other side, I have the utmost contempt for those American too.

Facts and historical truth can be dismissed, the "reasons" argued, and the blame passes, but you can't change the past or the truth.
And the people of Oz already surrendered to the communist in office and didn't resist at all.

The government that banned semi autos in Australia was not a communist government.

You are wasting your time as he and those like him are too stupidly insular to listen.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
J...the people of Oz already surrendered to the communist in office and didn't resist at all.

If I recall, the Australian Government of the day was a conservative government of the Australian Liberal Party, a party which was and is ideologically aligned with the Republican Party.

Following your logic Donald Trump is the leader of the Communist Party of America. Is this what you mean?

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
China's big strength is economic, military not so much.

And, that's where they're the most vulnerable and exactly where they need to be hit.

DF

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Chinese communist party are thugs. Top 3% of the population are rich beyond belief, and they could care less about their own Chinese poor....there is NO middle class in China.

Trump should eject all Chinese students from the country, quick....just to start. Kick them out of the World Trade Organization. Let those ejected students go back and tell the rest of their country what the USA is thinking.

Then figure out what we are going to do about all the debt.

From the time that Richard Nixon went to China, all leaders in this country have sold the USA out. Every time you heard of another country getting, "Most Favored Status", that was thousands of jobs leaving the USA, leading to entire towns being economic Ghost Towns.

As long as voters want cheap goods made by slave labor, politicians keep lining their pockets.

By Christmas, the World maybe in a World Wide Depression...No one may want to buy our T bills anymore, and when China stops buying the T bills, it is time to bend over and kiss your sweet ass good bye!.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Look at congressional family connections with the Chicoms.

Yes, the U.S. Govt IS for sale...

You can buy influence for the right price. Money talks.

DF

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by mainer_in_ak
Australia is full a bunch of real men and women, country boys and country gals. Not a bunch of man-bun wearing beta males. Serving with a bunch of their military, they're mechanically competent too, can work/fix/operate anything. Common sense and not afraid to fight.

Some of our best and loyal allies, they'll push back against any international menace, like China.

Been my experience as well!

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
It's not actually a matter of where it happens but Why IT HAPPENS.
History is full of the repetition of people taking the easy way. Look at this quote.

“Most people prefer to believe that their leaders are just and fair, even in the face of evidence to the contrary, because once a citizen acknowledges that the government under which he lives is lying and corrupt, the citizen has to choose what he or she will do about it. To take action in the face of corrupt government entails risks of harm to life and loved ones. To choose to do nothing is to surrender one’s self-image of standing for principles. [assuring extreme hardships and doom for your children] Most people do not have the courage to face that choice. Hence, most propaganda is not designed to fool the critical thinker but only to give moral cowards an excuse not to think at all.”
~ Michael Rivero

here in America I see it as a daily new clip. Covid 19 (and the fraud that surrounds it) is such an excuse not to think at all.”

I am harder on the massive number of cowards in my own country than I am on other countries with smaller populations, but in "Oz" (and in Germany, Spain Russia China and about 1500 others) we see what happens when cowards do nothing.
And the rabid defense (in word only,) of their cowardice is also as common as the sunrise. Because cowards hate the word coward.

Truth is calls "hate speech" by those that hate the truth.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
there is NO middle class in China.

That's simply not so. Professionals, small business owners, ordinary government workers all live what we consider comfortable middle-class lives. They don't make a pile of money by our standards, but taxes are very low, they save, and they don't carry a bunch of debt. Almost every one owns a second or third apartment that they rent out. They dine out a lot, and well too.

They don't own land, except in very rare circumstances. Even farmers grow their crops on land they are allotted. Those who own actual houses, as opposed to apartments, don't own the lots they sit on either.

What fresh Hell is this?
Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
I like Australia and would personally consider any action against them an act of war against the United States

GOD Bless America
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Quak
I like Australia and would personally consider any action against them an act of war against the United States

And New Zealand too.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
News is reporting that China is boycotting the import of Australian beef. I certainly hope Australia tells them to GF themselves.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Australia ought to ban the export of their milk (and maybe mutton) to China. They don't trust their own milk (with good reason) for feeding their babies. Meat of all kinds is expensive, and often not good by our standards, so the loss of foreign sources would hit the public hard.

What fresh Hell is this?
J
Campfire Regular
Online Shocked
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by LawyerDaggett
They have been a clear and present danger for years, and have been quietly buying assets here. At last they have shown their colours. Last year they made a 'friendly visit' of a number of war warships to Sydney Harbour- sorry, but a Chinese warship with armed marines guarding its deck (whilst moored at a secure Australian naval base) within 2 km of the NSW Parliament on the anniversary that the Japanese attacked Sydney Harbour in WW2 was no coincidence, and was a clear threat.

Sure, a warship is sovereign Chinese territory, and needs to be protected, but if you are on a friendly visit, don't you keep your armed marines out of sight?

A week ago, a Chinese aircraft blocked a Pacific Island runway stopping an Australian aid flight landing- coincidence? I don't believe in them.

Thoughts of many Australians toward China have been blinkered by trade, and financial greed, and a population hooked on cheap consumable rubbish.

Strategically thinking Australians have been saying war between the US and China is a matter of 'when' not 'if' for some years.

I think China's behaviour of late has made it very clear who our friends are, and where our loyalties lie. They have as it were turned a page and showed their true colours- what we are seeing now is a bit like 1938- when Hitler was Newsweek 'Man of the Year'- I am not saying we are going to war next year, but we all know the sudden attitude change that occurred and what followed.

Incidentally Mainer- I have to disagree with you, Australians, like a lot of Americans and Europeans have grown soft. Too much civilisation!

WAR... you dont say, China has been attacking us for years, economically, buying real estate, manufacturing, importing fentanyl, breaking down our culture, attacking our society through social media and using any means possible to weaken us and divide the republic. All with out nukes or boots on the ground...... and now the corona thing, maybe we will learn to quit supporting a communist country for the sake of cheap chit. We have been our own worst enemy, allowing legislators to make goofy rules, no term limits and our desire to have more cheap chit. Its time to stop this nonsense and quarantine the aggressor...

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He'll, it just came out today that china was hacking into research
On Covid in the US and UK. Attacking knowledge in the mess they
helped create. Thems some big yellow balls.

For decades while we have talked about a "trade imbalance",

China has been engaged in a trade war, and commando/spy attacks
on technology and other knowledge.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Russia was never the problem, it was always the Chinese. They have always wanted to weaken the US through any possible means. This from a guy who spent spent many years doing business internationally(including the Chinese).

Judges 21:25
“Everyone did what was right in his own eyes.”

Liberal=liberated from God...How's that working out?
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

szihn, mate, you spend way too much time enjoying your own company.

grin. I'm gonna save this one......

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1_deuce, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 160user, 2500HD, 1beaver_shooter, 69 invisible), 2,348 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,655
Posts18,455,579
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.