Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Of all the guys who were in the media talking about how Trump was in league with Putin, this guy was the ringleader.
His name is Malcolm Nance. Supposed military veteran and CIA veteran. Four years ago, MSNBC and "Resistance" radio over on Sirius had this guy on 3 days a week.
He had written several books and he claimed that Trump was a Russian asset, that Trump had actually joined the Soviet side 15 years ago. I do remember he was on the radio a week after Trump's inauguration, and he told the wacko liberal host that he had the inside scoop, and Trump would not be in office by Thanksgiving. This was Thanksgiving of 2017. As usual Malcolm was way wrong.

They worshipped Malcolm Nance over on liberal media. He was on Rachel Maddow's show about twice a week for 2 years. Rachel liked him so much I wondered if she might "cross over to the other side of the railroad tracks" to show her affection for this guy.

He looked to me like a guy with a big mouth and a small brain.

Starting about 8 months ago, the Big Brass at MSNBC quit putting him on the air, as they realized that every thing Nance said about our president was fiction.
If anyone would have a fake military career it would be this guy. Do these uniforms look legit?

Malcolm is on the left.

GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
He still has his front baby teeth.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i don't know navy uniform regs but to me it looks like he is a senior chief (E8) with 20+ years of service and a surface warfare badge and a propensity to wear his medals. depends on the situation, but kinda douchy unless its a formal affair. note the guy on his right is not and he's an officer. but its been a long time since i wore a uniform so maybe people do that now.

My diploma is a DD214
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Looks like maybe his retirement with honors.

Would like to know his rate.
He has a lot of medals!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Looks third world legit.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Do enlisted men get saluted in the navy? He would I guess if wearing a MOH, but he's not....And yes I understand it's the medal, not the man that gets the salute.

When people face the possibility of freezing or starving there is little chance they are going to listen to unfounded claims of climate doomsday from a bunch of ultra-rich yacht sailing private jet-setting carbon-spewing hypocrite elites
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
That second pic looks like he's "fraternizing", doesn't it?
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The first pic looks like he's the president of Nigbawa Africa

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rem141r
i don't know navy uniform regs but to me it looks like he is a senior chief (E8) with 20+ years of service and a surface warfare badge and a propensity to wear his medals. depends on the situation, but kinda douchy unless its a formal affair. note the guy on his right is not and he's an officer. but its been a long time since i wore a uniform so maybe people do that now.

Originally Posted by rgrx1276
Do enlisted men get saluted in the navy? He would I guess if wearing a MOH, but he's not....And yes I understand it's the medal, not the man that gets the salute.

His uniform is correct. He's being "piped ashore" on his way to retirement. Nothing out of the ordinary.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Looks legit to me too. Been 22 years since I retired though...

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Is he related to this guy?

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by jorgeI

His uniform is correct. He's being "piped ashore" on his way to retirement. Nothing out of the ordinary.

You’re not playing the game right.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

makes sense then.

My diploma is a DD214
W
WTF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Yep, like the man sez, at retirement and being piped ashore with side boys, but I'm having a tough time making out the Senior Chief star on his cover.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

You look great Simon!

Thank you for your service! Welcome home!

...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Is he related to this guy?

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

That's the president of Nigbawa!!

F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
Garbage....
Plain garbage.

F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
Wearing two of the same medals stacked on each other. Joke.....

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
That isn't really a lot of medals. You stick around long enough and go to the right places they accumulate. A national war asset like myself wouldn't be able to stand up with all of mine. Lol.....

-Piss into the wind.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by fester
Wearing two of the same medals stacked on each other. Joke.....

His retirement piping ashore picture and the CO likely presented him another Navy Commendation Medal as an end of tour award and pinned it on him vice giving him a little gold star. Not atypical in the situation.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (11point, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 53 invisible), 2,940 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,354
Posts18,468,882
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.