Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by efw
Glad to see someone really standing up to the governess and pointing out that the “emperor has no clothes” with regard to her unlawful extension of our state of emergency. More needs to be done by our legislature to stop her abuse of power.

I love the greater Traverse City area and even the attractions of the city itself just not their extreme leftist government.

The natural beauty of that NW LP area is just amazing to me.

"A view of the bay is half the pay." - John Voelker

That was my Grandma's saying, Voelker Learned it from her. wink

"A view of the bay is half the pay." - Nanny.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

BP-B2

S
sse Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by efw
Glad to see someone really standing up to the governess and pointing out that the “emperor has no clothes” with regard to her unlawful extension of our state of emergency. More needs to be done by our legislature to stop her abuse of power.

I love the greater Traverse City area and even the attractions of the city itself just not their extreme leftist government.

The natural beauty of that NW LP area is just amazing to me.

"A view of the bay is half the pay." - John Voelker

That was my Grandma's saying, Voelker Learned it from her. wink

"A view of the bay is half the pay." - Nanny.

good for her

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wife tells me Gretchie pulled his business license today, I told the wife Good! he can cut hair and not pay taxes then.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Wife tells me Gretchie pulled his business license today, I told the wife Good! he can cut hair and not pay taxes then.

Ever heard of a guy named Jayber Crow?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by boatammo
Be respectfull but never trust a leo

Absolutely. Same for mechanics, roofers, and random folks selling stuff on craigslist too in my experience.

Don't forget contractors. We will straight [bleep] you. In the ass. Hard.

PM sent.

Wabigoon just lost another friend.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by efw

Now i have .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can't understand why this isn't in a courtroom already.

Her Majesty Queen Witless & her idiot sidekick AG are digging the queen a big hole & they are playing with fire.............her legislatively authorized emergency powers ended on April 30.

The is going to get really, really ugly...............just heard today that the planned rally in Lansing for tomorrow is going to be used by her as an excuse to further penalized the state with another extension into June.

Don't know if that's true or not, but if it is then I'm bettin' the bough is gonna break soon.

MM

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by ol_mike
[
Let their bossman say 'your pension is on the line' and they'll do anything they're told ,, period ..

Thats all. Plain and simple.

See all the guys who came out in defense of... whats his name? Me neither.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In Los Angeles they will cut a business' electrical power and water if they open up for business. Lock down for another three months in LA. I knew I made the right choice to never move to California back in my early Marine Corps and Navy years. I was actually more concerned with the San Andreas fault than fascist local and state government, but eaither way I escaped.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by k20350

I grew up next to a well respected policeman in our community. i played with his kids and was in the house all the time. As a kid I always thought it was weird he had a box in his house full of switchblades and brass knuckles. He would have "new" guns he got off people. All kinds of illegal stuff he took off criminals. As a kid I always thought if this stuff is illegal why does he get to keep it?

He doesnt. But he does.

Former NYPD cop friends with my dad. Fishing buddies. He has a foot locker in his attic filled with handguns he said he is going to toss in the river. Cant sell em. He took them all off of people, out of hosues, etc. in 30 years on the job. A foot locker. Dad said its full. A luger was in there, offered him $500. he declined.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Originally Posted by k20350

I grew up next to a well respected policeman in our community. i played with his kids and was in the house all the time. As a kid I always thought it was weird he had a box in his house full of switchblades and brass knuckles. He would have "new" guns he got off people. All kinds of illegal stuff he took off criminals. As a kid I always thought if this stuff is illegal why does he get to keep it?

He doesnt. But he does.

Former NYPD cop friends with my dad. Fishing buddies. He has a foot locker in his attic filled with handguns he said he is going to toss in the river. Cant sell em. He took them all off of people, out of hosues, etc. in 30 years on the job. A foot locker. Dad said its full. A luger was in there, offered him $500. he declined.

Turn his crooked ass in.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
I see where Gestapo Gretchen’s Attorney General is an out of the closet bull dyke from West Bloomfeld. She and her fellow carpet munchers want to make tofu the official state food- they’re heavily into meat substitutes. Is it any wonder they’re going after a Pillar of the Community senior citizen? He represents everything they stand against- hard work, independent entrepreneur.

Jesus saves, but Moses invests
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Things might get real interesting tomorrow on two fronts.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by BulletBud
they’re heavily into meat substitutes.

Fore! Hit that one outta the park!!!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
The Supreme Court ruling in Wisconsin May point the way for us as they had an equally tyrannical governor who ignored the legislature:

https://www.wpr.org/wisconsin-supreme-court-strikes-down-safer-home

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
MI's Supreme Court won't cut her off.......................kudos to WI, my son is there.

MM

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by efw

Yes, thanks to you and duckduckgo. grin

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Keep it up Michigan patriots! You will be the "protest heard round the world".

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by efw

Yes, thanks to you and duckduckgo. grin

That’s an amazing novel by the way. It’s one I have read quite a few times. One of my favorites of all time. Communicates a beautiful picture of love for and devotion to community and marriage.

...and refreshingly frank cynicism toward government...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The protest tomorrow will be interesting. MSP said open carry is legal but if they feel threats are given they will arrest. Hmmm dyke AG already sent down her orders. Curious on the new definition of brandishing a weapon is...

This protest could be bad, hope I'm wrong

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
639 members (007FJ, 01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 1234, 1lessdog, 68 invisible), 2,808 guests, and 1,386 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,655
Posts18,399,237
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.