Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by smallfry

I'm LMAO at you since you dont have a clue. The 2 had probable cause which puts them on legal grounds to make the stop

Dumb ass

During their trial it will be determined if they even had probable cause to stop him. The two suspects version of probable cause may not meet the standard. They shot a person that apparently wasn’t a burglary suspect at all, except for in their minds. You don’t get to shoot the wrong people. Where there is probable cause, allowed the police to arrest the two suspects.

Yes he was a suspect there was a call to the police about him coming out of a vonstructin propert home, which would put them on legal grounds for a citizens arrest in Georgia

Riddle me this.... if what you say is factual, then why are the father and son locked up without bail currently? Both the GBI and the Judge seem to disagree with you?

Oh hell I forgot everyone that arrested is guilty
You are truly a dumb infividual

Hahahahahahahahaha you can’t... I mean, is this for... are you being...

I think you are... you don’t even realize why this is funny, do you?

You don't even know enough to know what it is you don't know
dipstick

Your posts read as if Sloth was speaking. You lack the most simplistic grammar skills, and spell the most basic words incorrectly. This forum underlines the misspelled words for you, making those mistakes easy to figure out. I realize the “.” is difficult to understand where it is to be placed... but you should master its use before lashing insults about intelligence.

Mr. Sloth, it would appear the joke is on you.

And the stupid is strong on this one

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
GB1

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by ldholton
There is video out with an ex Georgia cop going over security camera video and explaining Georgia law and how it pertains to the case it would do many of you good look this up and find it. Maybe somebody's posted it on here I don't know I do not know how to post videos on here

Oh thank God.

The internet was running low on opinions.

Well I can't totally disagree with that statement, the guy commenting on the surveillance footage explains the law legal and illegal and why and does a good job of it. explains his credentials beforehand he is only human I'm sure he's not perfect what has a lot better inside than most people

Last edited by ldholton; 05/14/20.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Da boomers are testing the waters....seeing maybe if they can get protection under the hated Hate Crimes laws.

Seeing how they are so fugging vulnerable.

Your kids are going to need that protection much more than today's boomers.

But laugh it up.

Jim’s kids are gonna be captured by some Plains Cree on a trash run, and raised as Injuns, they’ll stop in and visit sometimes.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by akasparky
Ex-cop charged in Ahmaud Arbery killing was banned from making arrests after skipping use-of-force training: report....

McMichael’s law enforcement connections have raised questions about conflicts of interest...
Johnson’s office was notified in 2014 that McMichael had skipped multiple mandatory training sessions in 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2010,...

The same DA [Johnson] who personally intervened
to get G.McMichael a waiver on his lapsed training,
also intervened to stop investigating police who were
ready and willing to go arrest Mic Jnr. and Snr.

the incompetence, poor judgement and skulldugery
slowly but surely reveals intself.

DA Barnhill who was given the case by shifty Johnson,
wrote that McMichaels had 'first-hand strong probable cause'
And some unquestionably believe it, even though
the investigating police themselves didn't.

Brunswick DA office sweeps so much schitt
under the carpet, that it looks like two pigs
under a blanket.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Thank you for your answer.

Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
If you don’t mind the PC violation.....where did you graduate in your class, Mike?

How many attempts at the bar? If you are a lawyer.

Thanks in advance, for your response.

Originally Posted by mirage243
If the little jogger hadn't been seen multiple times where he didn't belong, he'd still be breathing. Case closed, end of story. Nobody just went and killed an innocent "jogger".

Even in the most rural precincts of Alabama you don't get to light a fugger up for trespassing. You ain't in Texas gomer.

We don't care for your kind in these here parts.

LMFAO

mike r

Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
If you don’t mind the PC violation.....where did you graduate in your class, Mike?

How many attempts at the bar? If you are a lawyer.

Thanks in advance, for your response.

If the little jogger hadn't been seen multiple times where he didn't belong, he'd still be breathing. Case closed, end of story. Nobody just went and killed an innocent "jogger".

Even in the most rural precincts of Alabama you don't get to light a fugger up for trespassing. You ain't in Texas gomer.

We don't care for your kind in these here parts.

LMFAO

mike r

If the question is am I a lawyer? The answer is no. My profile, which is available to any who would bother to do any research for themselves indicates that I am a retired Firearms Instructor. I have been certified to teach self defense, small arms and use of force since 2001 by DOD, DOE, USDOS and the State of Nevada. I have taught and certified >20k CCW qualifiers. None of whom have been charged w/ illegal use of force.

The only fact that I have argued on this thread is the appropriate use of deadly force by regular folks like most on this site. Initial aggressor and Reasonable Man Doctrine are pertinent to all who would potentially use deadly force in self defense.

Many here would rather rant mindlessly about racial injustice than examine the facts pertinent to the many here that chose to be armed and intend to protect both themselves and others.

The fact remains that a good rule of thumb and a guide to a good life remains: Deadly force should ONLY be used when an innocent human being is in immediate jeopardy of death or great bodily harm.

Profiling is a tool used by any reasonable person in the America of today. Racial, hell yes but judiciously, along w/ location, local culture, time of day etc., etc. I am a racist and a nationalist and white but don't let that pollute my thinking or my judgement.

mike r

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
There is video out with an ex Georgia cop going over security camera video and explaining Georgia law and how it pertains to the case it would do many of you good look this up and find it. Maybe somebody's posted it on here I don't know I do not know how to post videos on here

Oh thank God.

The internet was running low on opinions.

Well I can't totally disagree with that statement, the guy commenting on the surveillance footage explains the law legal and illegal and why and does a good job of it. explains his credentials beforehand he is only human I'm sure he's not perfect what has a lot better inside than most people

If you're not on the defense or prosecution teams of this case, all a person knows is jack & schit.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LE would be near last on the list if I was seeking
sound legal advice or guidance.

Greg McMichael had over 30 yrs experience In LE.
and hes still in deep schitt despite two DAs doing
him favors.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by jaguartx

They have truly done wonders for St Louis, Chitcago and Detroit. grin

Yep, you can't show me one single community in America where they have moved in and bettered the area. They destroy every single neighborhood, and turn it into a crime ridden sheithole.

There's one across the street and down about 150 yards from my place. My nearest neighbor in fact. Hasn't ruined this neighborhood. Matter of fact, I may get over to his place this afternoon to finish some tractor work. Or maybe this weekend.

His father and step mom lived a couple of miles from here (which isn't to far away in our 'hood) and from the old timers around here he seems to have been a welcome addition to the community, pastor and all that.

Of course, seeing as how his dad was of the pastor persuasion, my neighbor was likely raised with love and respect? Or could it be he found "religion"?

Geno

PS, both are vets too and fought internal demons for awhile

I said community, as in several. There are good ones everywhere, I personally know a few, but move in 10 houses full of them and see what hapoens to the neighborhood.

Dont go making sense or telling the truth. I just isnt real PC.

Dont you know, the exception proves the rule, besides, that fact requires a mental leap too far. wink

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/14/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Starman

That's a pretty stupid statement.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Dont go making sense or telling the truth. I just isnt real PC.

Dont you know, the exception proves the rule, besides, that fact requires a mental leap too far. wink

Doctor,

Why do you keep mentioning Montana in this thread?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

LOL

If you want to trust cops for legal advice
go ahead.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

LOL

go ahead.

Thanks.

A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
https://youtu.be/sjCzJyFKoqo

Perhaps this is the video mentioned above. Forgive me if it’s already been posted.

Last edited by Amos_Moses; 05/14/20.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Last edited by Snyper; 05/14/20.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Amos_Moses
https://youtu.be/sjCzJyFKoqo

Perhaps this is the video mentioned above. Forgive me if it’s already been posted.

This one's also been posted:

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

If you're not on the defense or prosecution teams of this case, all a person knows is jack & schit.

Coming from the guy who has been the self proclaimed expert this entire thread, and telling everyone else they are (fill in a name here, retard, dumbb fugk, and a dozen other childish insults)

GTFO. You are a joke.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

This is the one I found interesting

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

I *do* know the joglar was in the house more than the 7 seconds that's been shown.

Unless he learned how ta turn invisible.

But if he knew how ta do that, he woulda done it up by the truck.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

"So often the public accepts a narrative-driven by an incomplete set of facts, one that vilifies a good person, based on a rush to judgment, which has happened in this case," Laura Hogue said in a statement Thursday.

Link

Less than two weeks before Arbery was shot, Travis McMichael sounded on edge the night of February 11 when he called 911 to report a possible trespasser inside a house under construction in his subdivision.

"Yeah, it just startled me," Travis McMichael replied. "When I turned around and saw him and backed up, he reached into his pocket and ran into the house. So I don't know if he's armed or not. But he looked like, he was acting like he was. So be mindful of that."

Verified by Perez.....

"We've had a string of burglaries," Travis McMichael said on the 911 recording. "I was leaving the neighborhood and I just caught a guy running into a house being built two houses down from me."

"But we've been having a lot of burglaries and break-ins around here," Travis McMichael added. "I had a pistol stolen January 1, actually."

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
It has to be a step up from whoever is shoveling you supposed information.

LOL

go ahead.

Page 83 of 108 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 107 108

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

246 members (360bull, 1_deuce, 30Gibbs, 416RigbyHunter, 264mag, 1beaver_shooter, 38 invisible), 1,507 guests, and 1,117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,219
Posts18,447,448
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.