Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Ever wonder how all these politicians go to Washington without any money and end up multimillionaires?

John Glenn comes to mind.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Ever wonder how all these politicians go to Washington without any money and end up multimillionaires?

John Glenn comes to mind.

Obongo comes to mind. House in Chicago was worth roughly 1.25 and the lot he sold next door to the guy who sold his seat for an exorbitant amount plus the million dollar book deal. Puts both daughters thru a 35K a year private school. Flys the tranny all over the world with her followers for who knows how much and then buys a 8 Million dollar house in DC and a 13 million dollar estate in Marthas Vineyard.

He is now worth 40 million. Thats what they can account for. I bet the Cayman accounts are on a huge scale.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He needs stringing up, along with a whole BUNCH of other Repubicans. When they had the House, Senate AND WH, they could have put an end to the Russia Hoax because they ALL SAW THE EVIDENCE and let it ride. Screw them..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jorgeI
He needs stringing up, along with a whole BUNCH of other Repubicans. When they had the House, Senate AND WH, they could have put an end to the Russia Hoax because they ALL SAW THE EVIDENCE and let it ride. Screw them..

Amen.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Morewood
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Anyone could have decided it would be a good idea to sell their stocks given the public knowledge about coronavirus.

No. Burr was in a secure government briefing regarding the coronavirus and later that same day he sold 600 plus grand worth of stock just before the market started tanking with the news.

He didn't call me with that tip.

We know he called his brother in law who also sold big time.

Burr is not a Republican. Uniparty swamp him and Warner.

There were Democrats in that meeting that did the same thing, one was Di-Fi.

Why is director Wray treating the Democrats differently?

Did you miss this?

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...bands-stock-trades-handed-over-documents

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There is some refreshing, objectivity in the posts in this thread. To all of our liberal members I just wish to clarify and emphasize, we don't want corrupt Republicans to get a pass or to be allowed to skate scott-free. That's not it at all. We want it so that Democrats stop getting passes and being allowed to skate scott-free. The hypocrisy is so amazingly and glaringly obvious.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Anyone could have decided it would be a good idea to sell their stocks given the public knowledge about coronavirus.

February 13, 2020, - Burr sells significant portion of his holdings.

Throughout February and early March, the Administration was telling us that all is OK and not to worry!
see: https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/trumps-statements-about-the-coronavirus/

Yet,Senators Burr, Feinstein, Inhofe and, Inhofe sold stock and saved themselves the pain of the crash. They ALL should be investigated and prosecuted.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Morewood

No. Burr was in a secure government briefing regarding the coronavirus and later that same day he sold 600 plus grand worth of stock just before the market started tanking with the news.

He didn't call me with that tip.

We know he called his brother in law who also sold big time.

Burr is not a Republican. Uniparty swamp him and Warner.

There were Democrats in that meeting that did the same thing, one was Di-Fi.

Why is director Wray treating the Democrats differently?

Did you miss this?

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...bands-stock-trades-handed-over-documents

Nope, didn’t miss it.

The difference is Di-Fi was politely asked while Burr was “raided”.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Innocent until proven guilty, all three.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Again, I would ask the date of Burr's stock sales.

I sure as hell am no sage in matters of finance. But I had seen enough by Feb 9 or 10 to predict a severe crash. I recommended to any who would listen that it was time to sell. Though I procrastinated on moving my 401K into Stable Value funds until Feb 21. The transfer actually became effective the following Monday and I took a hit for about 1%.

But, if a dummy like me could see this schitt coming by Feb 9 based solely on reports available on the Nightly News, then the movers and shakers should have seen reports of Chinese ports closing and trade disruptions by Feb 1.

I do not see that as insider trading.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

147 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 007FJ, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 13 invisible), 1,477 guests, and 851 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,577
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.