Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
https://nypost.com/2020/05/15/armed-woman-rams-police-cruisers-in-stolen-truck-video/

MORE ON:
CAR CHASES

An armed Arkansas woman led authorities on a high-speed chase, intentionally ramming four police vehicles, wild dash-cam video shows.

Jennifer K. Porter, 27, of Fort Smith, is seen barreling down a residential street after being caught speeding around 100 mph in Sebastian County on May 5 in a stolen red Dodge truck before backing up into a pursuing deputy’s police vehicle.

“She’s got a gun in hand,” the deputy said seconds before Porter forcefully backed up her truck into his cruiser. “Sh-t!”

The impact left the deputy’s cruiser inoperable, prompting him to call for backup while telling a dispatcher that Porter was armed, according to the footage.

Porter was later stopped by Arkansas State Police on US Highway 71, where a trooper caused the stolen truck to spin out after making contact with its bumper, video shows. Moments earlier, she damaged three state police vehicles and tried to force another driver off the road, according to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette.

Porter is then led into an awaiting patrol car, where she downplayed the seriousness of the high-speed pursuit.

“I mean, look, I really didn’t intend on all of this distraction, I’m just going through a lot right now,” Porter told officers. “Bet they didn’t expect me, huh?”

No injuries were reported during the chase, according to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette.

Porter was busted on charges including eights counts of aggravated assault, felon in pursuit of a firearm, felony fleeing and theft of a vehicle, the newspaper reports.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well heck, she's going through a lot so it must be OK, right???

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Same excuse people use to riot/burn buildings.

Thats just liberal thinking.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Got to think that a dude with a gun who was ramming three state trooper cars would be in the morgue right now. Not sure why they didn't light her up at that point. Sounds like she is lucky to be breathing to me.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I bet she's a wild ride in bed too.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
https://nypost.com/2020/05/15/armed-woman-rams-police-cruisers-in-stolen-truck-video/
An armed Arkansas woman led authorities on a high-speed chase, intentionally ramming four police vehicles, wild dash-cam video shows.
Jennifer K. Porter, 27, of Fort Smith, is seen barreling down a residential street after being caught speeding around 100 mph in Sebastian County on May 5 in a stolen red Dodge truck before backing up into a pursuing deputy’s police vehicle.
“She’s got a gun in hand,” the deputy said seconds before Porter forcefully backed up her truck into his cruiser. “Sh-t!”
The impact left the deputy’s cruiser inoperable, prompting him to call for backup while telling a dispatcher that Porter was armed, according to the footage.
Porter was later stopped by Arkansas State Police on US Highway 71, where a trooper caused the stolen truck to spin out after making contact with its bumper, video shows. Moments earlier, she damaged three state police vehicles and tried to force another driver off the road, according to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette.
Porter is then led into an awaiting patrol car, where she downplayed the seriousness of the high-speed pursuit.
“I mean, look, I really didn’t intend on all of this distraction, I’m just going through a lot right now,” Porter told officers. “Bet they didn’t expect me, huh?”
No injuries were reported during the chase, according to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette.

Porter was busted on charges including eights counts of aggravated assault, felon in pursuit of a firearm, felony fleeing and theft of a vehicle, the newspaper reports.

Do editors even exist anymore? Sounds like she's a frequent flyer.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Once they knew she was armed, she was obviously armed & dangerous by those actions. It's a miracle she didn't wind up with a couple dozen bullet holes in her carcass.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
If she had a penis she'd have been shot dead.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Reminds me of the one of these they just had in Utah a few days back.

Turns out in that case the butch driver was half of a young lesbian couple that were having an argument, so I guess it was ok then.

I felt bad when I saw the passenger tho, how did a young woman like that go so wrong so early in life?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.de...s-acknowledgement-car-chase-crash-arrest

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Do editors even exist anymore? Sounds like she's a frequent flyer.

Nope, editors are unicorns.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
If she had a penis she'd have been shot dead.

...................That scenario is where I'd make my bet. If she were a he she it would have looked like the final Bonnie & Clyde ambush scene.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

198 members (257 mag, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1eyedmule, 2UP, 300jimmy, 13 invisible), 1,392 guests, and 890 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,061
Posts18,463,286
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.