-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 59 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 58 59
J
J
Well This guy also got me . He sent all of the same threat emails regarding the collections and small claims suits. Upon closer research of this guy I find it hard to believe that he even has time to participate with O&A since he is always filing law suits against someone or another. Check out the Houston Court Docket calendar. Hes tried to sue many companies and failed and is still in the process of suing some credit card processing company and a heating and air company for work performed 11 years ago. I also think that his father is also involved in many of these suits. I've been in contact with the Harris County DA office and advised by them that the first step is to file a report with my local police dept and have it sent to the HC Sheriff dept. That way their dept. will look into it and hopefully file some charges against O&A. So I suggest anyone that's having the same issues with O&A follow suit. (Squeaky wheel gets the oil)

Last edited by JaiJai; 05/08/20.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Welcome JaiJai

Just keep this thread alive with any current updates.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JaiJai
Well This guy also got me . He sent all of the same threat emails regarding the collections and small claims suits. Upon closer research of this guy I find it hard to believe that he even has time to participate with O&A since he is always filing law suits against someone or another. Check out the Houston Court Docket calendar. Hes tried to a lot of companies and failed and is still in the process of suing some credit card processing company and a heating and air company for work performed 11 years ago. I also think that his father is also involved in many of these suits.

If you guys will please share any info regarding how we can all put an end to this thief I would appreciate it. Thanks!

At least you found this thread, and others that were rooked.

Hopefully others will do a search before they order from this shyster.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Reviving this old thread. Apparently dirtbag is still in business. Do not deal with him unless you like getting F-----ed over I ordered from him and never recieved the goods, then when I contacted him her just offered store credit but when I tried to order he said those items were discontinued, when I asked for a refund he said he had changed credit card companies and could not refund. I ended going to my credit card company and getting the charges for my purchase reversed. This went on for about 3 weeks before I reversed charges, then I got emails from him threatening to sue for doing that.

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
No offense intended, but if I was him and reading this I wouldn't worry too much. Nobody here is leaving their LazyBoy.

Ahhh yes, the passive-aggressive narcissist rides again.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I just dropped a link to the BBB review and this thread on 8 different hunting/shooting related forums.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I just dropped a link to the BBB review and this thread on 8 different hunting/shooting related forums.

Good stuff!

This speaks for itself.

Look at their report on him!

He's trying to post positive reviews from the same IP address, but using bogus e-mail addresses to do it!

What a scumbag!

A stupid one at that.... Not smart enough to know they track IP addresses..

Nothing but a con-man.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Good stuff!

This speaks for itself.

Look at their report on him!

He's trying to post positive reviews from the same IP address, but using bogus e-mail addresses to do it!

What a scumbag!

A stupid one at that.... Not smart enough to know they track IP addresses..

Nothing but a con-man.

Stand by for your lawsuit bud. You will rue the day you called a con-man a con-man. "Man" is giving way too much credit.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
All,
I reached out to a local LEO that works in the county this guy has his business. I am including the reply.

“Anyone that has actually taken the time do do a police report should reach out to the Consumer Fraud Division of the Harris County District Attorney's Office at 7132745555. Even better would be for someone to reach out with all of the case numbers from numerous people so they can see the extent of the problem.“

I hope this helps.

IC B3

D
D
I found this forum while trying to gather info on Optics and Ammo after being scammed by the owner for about $500. Had the identical threats of lawsuits mentioned by others after asking for a full refund on a discontinued product listed as "in stock" on the website. Have started the claims process with the cc company, and will be contacting Houston law enforcement in the morning. Misery loves company, so it's good to see I'm not the only one.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dixie,

I went on the internet and made copies of all the various lawsuits and BBB ratings and sent them to CitiBank
along with a letter telling them that VISA was at fault for lack of due process regarding their agents. The charges were
reversed in my favor for the second and final time.

Good luck.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
He will pop up under another name!

D
D
Originally Posted by VernAK
Dixie,

I went on the internet and made copies of all the various lawsuits and BBB ratings and sent them to CitiBank
along with a letter telling them that VISA was at fault for lack of due process regarding their agents. The charges were
reversed in my favor for the second and final time.

Good luck.

What surprised me is how long the cc company told me the process could take...45 to 60 days to resolve the issue. They're also using snail mail as their primary form of correspondence. Will definitely be printing a small book worth of info on this guy to send back to them in order to rectify this thing as quickly as possible.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
At some point someone needs to take him to small claims court.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
At some point someone needs to take him to small claims court.

Or out behind the woodshed

NRA Endowed Patron Life Benefactor
GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tis a shame the young swindler disabled commenting on his Facebook page.

WWP53D
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

Or out behind the woodshed[/quote]

This

Last edited by lone wolf; 05/15/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I'm thinking it's time some of the manufacturers that he's using products for bait to scam sportsmen should be notified.

He's using their products as a lure for orders, then not fulfilling the orders and keeping the money.

Many of those companies have policy that you have to be an authorized dealer to sell their products.

They need to know he is using their good names to swindle people.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Surprised someone hasn't kneecapped him with a hollowpoint yet.

Page 8 of 59 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

641 members (1badf350, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 73 invisible), 2,525 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,686
Posts18,456,386
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.