-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Shot him twice with a shotgun. Yee-gads that had to leave a mess! Does Serv-Pro clean up that sort of thing?

Wag more, bark less.

The freedoms we surrender today will be the freedoms our grandchildren will never know existed.

The men who wrote the Second Amendment didn't just finish a hunting trip, they just finished liberating a nation.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by River_Ridge
Shot him twice with a shotgun. Yee-gads that had to leave a mess!

Yes...that is what works best. Glad you said it. Saves me from having to explain it to the tacticool squad. It really doesn't leave much of a mess if you hit your target.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The Guy made a Good Burglar out of a Bad one
Dead
I do not care about the Guy Going on TV and Doing an interview
I do not care about the guys facial expressions
He PROTECTED his FAMILY plain and simple
He deserves a Medal for helping take out someone that was a Blight on Society and stopping that Blight from making another victim out of his next go around.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
As a jury member, I would be 100% on the shooter’s side. It was a good shoot, the intruder was obviously a threat, and the fact that the guy did what he had to do and took it in stride, while concentrating on the positive aspects of the results, would see me backing him all the way. Hung jury if necessary. And some serious effort in the jury room before that.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Already people on here finding all about that Doctor, who he is where he lives etc etc, otherwise he's obviously a very smart guy.

The perp is so whacked out he walks into a house with a loose doberman in it, maybe not a career criminal.

Got no problems with the shoot, kids in the house I'd shoot too.

Wonder what he's gonna say tho when he meets the dead guy's mom.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by CCCC
Right - but not "having at" anything or body - just not agreeing - and wouldn't want you to skin your nose either. If that burglar had been wearing clothes, I might have afforded him a warning shot, but - naked in my home - just take him out.
I was simply stating that if you take a human life, you might wanna wait a good while before giving interviews regarding the incident. Because make no mistake, right or wrong, you killed a [bleep]. And everything that can be analyzed, is going to be analyzed. By people that have a lot more money than the guy in the OP's video.
Most likely you are correct, including the fact that some lawyers/others would analyze it to the extreme toward wringing some phony "justice" out of the situation. No actual argument here - by this time, I simply tend to hear and move to a different drumbeat than those so cautious about lawyers and their judges - who are simply lawyers in robes..

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have some questions from the link. Why were people driving clear from Phoenix into Canada just for some dumb dogs? I didn't watch the video, the other stories were more interesting. Especially the animal rescue car accident in Idaho.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

615 members (10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1Akshooter, 1badf350, 74 invisible), 2,299 guests, and 1,317 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,308
Posts18,449,130
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.