Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Had an older gentleman stop me yesterday in HEB. I was maskless. So was he. He was also on one of them electric buggies as he had health issues. Says to me, "I’m sure glad to see another person that isn’t scared of the rona!"

He went on to give me his interpretation of the entire charade.

Headed to Austin and the belly of the great marxist whore today. Wish me luck.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Had an older gentleman stop me yesterday in HEB. I was maskless. So was he. He was also on one of them electric buggies as he had health issues. Says to me, "I’m sure glad to see another person that isn’t scared of the rona!"

He went on to give me his interpretation of the entire charade.

Headed to Austin and the belly of the great marxist whore today. Wish me luck.

Don't drink the water there! laugh

Be safe

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
LOL! Just gonna try to pick up some scaffolding at Northern tool. Then I’m headed out.

Later

Founder

WS

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Boyd45
It's all about you, all about your rights with no responsibility as a citizen to protect your fellow citizens. If you don't wear a mask (in public) and social distance, please notify your local hospital that if you become infected you will reject hospital care. Also let your district attorney know that if anyone in your family, neighborhood, or place of work can trace their infection and death to you, you will agree to plead negligent homicide. Americans have become spoiled kids.

💩💩💩

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
It's all about you, all about your rights with no responsibility as a citizen to protect your fellow citizens. If you don't wear a mask (in public) and social distance, please notify your local hospital that if you become infected you will reject hospital care. Also let your district attorney know that if anyone in your family, neighborhood, or place of work can trace their infection and death to you, you will agree to plead negligent homicide. Americans have become spoiled kids.

You and your ilk are willing to let politicians wipe their asses with your civil liberties over an overblown disease that has killed 250 - and I seriously doubt that number BTW - in a state with over two and half million people. I’d say it’s actually the opposite. It’s all about you.

Instead of staying home yourself and cowering under the bed where you belong, you demand others do so as well. You want everyone else to put heir lives on hold, instead of going out there and doing what we’ve always done, provide for ourselves and our families. Are you willing to empty out your bank account, refrigerator and freezer so that those that have been impacted by this can find some relief? How about your enormous stash of toilet paper your wife Karen undoubtedly hoarded?

No sir. You are what’s wrong with the country today.

AMEN to that. When did the fire get infiltrated with so many girly men?

Jim

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by texasbatman
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

You and your ilk are willing to let politicians wipe their asses with your civil liberties over an overblown disease that has killed 250 - and I seriously doubt that number BTW - in a state with over two and half million people. I’d say it’s actually the opposite. It’s all about you.

Instead of staying home yourself and cowering under the bed where you belong, you demand others do so as well. You want everyone else to put heir lives on hold, instead of going out there and doing what we’ve always done, provide for ourselves and our families. Are you willing to empty out your bank account, refrigerator and freezer so that those that have been impacted by this can find some relief? How about your enormous stash of toilet paper your wife Karen undoubtedly hoarded?

No sir. You are what’s wrong with the country today.

AMEN to that. When did the fire get infiltrated with so many girly men?

Jim

We were talking about this stuff this morning. One of my buddies who is allergic to pecans and bee stings said, in light of all this stuff, he’s gonna demand the removal of all pecan trees from the state and eradication of all bees. . .

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It boils down to this...

"If you are afraid of dying, you are afraid of living."

There's always that rattlesnake out in the hunting area.

There's always that drunk on the highway.

There's always that cancer cell that multiplied too long ago.

Go live. Enjoy life.

A coward dies a thousand deaths, while the brave die but once.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Have you always been prone to selfishness and panic?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
LOL! Just gonna try to pick up some scaffolding at Northern tool. Then I’m headed out.
Later
No need to try, you can lift it for sure. But, if you buy it, let them load it for you. You could have just driven over here and borrowed all of mine - and it would be good to see you again.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

Oh brother. What a melodramatic beetch. Spoiled Americans? Yes I guess we have become spoiled with our freedom and inalienable rights, just like your right to be a pu$$y. Just a warning along with freedom loving, spoiled Americans on this site, there are also pics of guns, some of them black, don’t let it melt your snowflake a$$ away. Or do.

"I used to be a tired hunting guide, now I'm just a re-tired hunting guide"

"No eternal reward will forgive us now, for wasting the dawn" JM

Jared
IC B3

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by CCCC
Later
No need to try, you can lift it for sure. But, if you buy it, let them load it for you. You could have just driven over here and borrowed all of mine - and it would be good to see you again.

That was a wasted trip to town. Would love to come see you now Paul!!!

Founder

WS

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Have you always been prone to selfishness and panic?

Most cowards are...

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I won't wear a face mask. I did buy one for two bucks, two weeks ago, at the Exxon station when I was paying for gas. I was headed to the liquor store. If the liquor store had a rule, NO FACE MASK NO BOOZE then I would have put it on. Thankfully I got into the liquor store without putting the mask on.

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
[quote=TF49]Went to Jax sporting goods today.... sign on front doors said that..... by order of the governor....all employees and all customers are required to wear masks....

Ok....there were perhaps 20 employees in the store.... probably 60-70 customers. I was the only person in the entire store not wearing a mask. Several had simple cotton bandannas on but most has some sort of mask. I got a few disapproving looks, didn’t seem to bother me,,, apparently I am used to seeing that type of response .... Some customers seemed embarrassed that they were acknowledging their sheep status. Two or three seemed to give me a kinda head nod or approving look.

I was in the store for 15 minutes or,so.

Nobody said a word to me about it.[quote/TF49]

Sunday......Again.... spent about 30 minutes in the local King Sooners grocery store... Sign at entrance said that “...by local ordinance, all employees and customers must wear face protection...” .......prolly 30-40 employees and 150 customers.....Again, I was the only person in the entire store not wearing a mask or bandanna.....

Nobody said a word about it to me.

I did get some blank stares and the bag girl would not look me in the eye..... but that may result from her butch hair cut and correctly identifying me as one who did not share her social views.

Maybe I will keep this up until some braver than most sheep confronts me. I’ll have to figure out a prize or small trophy to present to them.

Last edited by TF49; 05/17/20. Reason: Goof

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
689 members (257 roberts, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 222Sako, 222ND, 76 invisible), 2,779 guests, and 1,336 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,628
Posts18,398,765
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.