Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Perhaps.... her mother gave her baking soda.....did not get,the Spanish flu...

https://halturnerradioshow.com/inde...at-it-was-like-then-it-will-be-worse-now

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
I was at Sam's club one day and that had cases of essentia brand bottled alkaline water on sale so I bought some. I keep a bottle of water near where I sleep because I wake up frequently and like a drink of water when I do.

After a few nights of drinking essentia I noticed the acidic stomach feelings I get at night went away. I also noticed I was drinking a lot more water than normal because I really liked that water.

My 3 kids ages 8 and under never drink enough water. I am always trying to get them to drink water. I gave them each a 1 liter bottle of this essentia and my 8 year old finished his in about 10 hours. My 6 year old and 4 year old finished theirs in about a day and they all wanted another.

We all discovered that there really was a difference in brands on bottled water and we all liked the essentia alkaline stuff. It's supposed to have a pH above 9. Unfortunately, as it always seems to happen when I find something I like, Sam's had it on sale because they were clearancing it out. I haven't found another place to get it at a decent price.

We did find that costco has a kirkland brand alkaline water that we all like pretty well too. I still think we prefer the essentia overall and my kids love packing around those tall skinnyish 1 liter bottles. I bought them some cases of the little half pint bottles thinking they'd like those but they won't touch them. I asked them why they didn't like them and my 4 year said they look like they're for kids and he likes the big man sized ones better.

Bb

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Thank, good post, TF a d BB. I'm going to try some.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/15/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I’ll get s can

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Perhaps that is responsible for my seeming success of avoiding flus, colds, etc......our well water is fairly alkaline! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
FWIW.....

I keep a box of baking soda next to the coffee machine by the kitchen sink. Half a teaspoon in the coffee every morning.... or sometimes just mixed with water.

The cancer doc I had years ago had me taking a whole suite of supplements to build up my immune system. That included 5000 units per day of Vitamin D.

TF

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by TF49
FWIW.....

I keep a box of baking soda next to the coffee machine by the kitchen sink. Half a teaspoon in the coffee every morning.... or sometimes just mixed with water.

The cancer doc I had years ago had me taking a whole suite of supplements to build up my immune system. That included 5000 units per day of Vitamin D.

TF

Interesting.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
FWIW.....

TF

In the pot or per cup?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by memtb

Perhaps that is responsible for my seeming success of avoiding flus, colds, etc......our well water is fairly alkaline! memtb

I think becoming more alkaline is what's behind people taking cider vinegar.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ironbender
FWIW.....

TF

In the pot or per cup?

Yep, wondering also.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx

How does drinking an acidic liquid make one more alkaline?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Good. I like to keep things basic.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just keeping throwing schit at the wall eventually one of these umpteen zillion new wonder cures will surely stick.
In the mean time inject Lysol that one's got top support. lol

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by ironbender
FWIW.....

TF

In the pot or per cup?

In the first morning cup .... easy habit to get into.

Yes, you can taste it but with strong coffee I am used to it. Makes the second cup taste better.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't drink it with food. It'll neutralize stomach acid.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I say take snake oil! Sufficient dose and the virus will go flying out your butt before it has time to reproduce.

Sure, a virus will flourish only within a certain range of blood pH. But the same can be said for vital organs. If the virus was that fragile it wouldn't be all over hell.

Still, maybe Trump was right. There's still about a third of a container of lye under the sink. That should make me alkali enough. Or we could go acid, what do you say vinegar guys? Wasn't there a movie with a plot like that in the 'early '70s? Give me a minute - Oh yeah, The Andromeda Strain. how could I forget.

"Hall realizes that the alcoholic Jackson survived because his blood was acidic from drinking Sterno,..." Did the Iranians know something we don.t and just got the dose wrong? Are old sci-fi movies their version of kosher now?

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by jaguartx

How does drinking an acidic liquid make one more alkaline?

Does seem a bit counterintuitive.....Lol.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
vitamin D, d3.

orange juice?

high alcohol sanitizer?

avoid being in contact?

stay at home and pay taxes?

sunshine, green grass, and fresh air?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Vitamin D from sunshine! Just remember that the next time the cops catch you running naked through the neighborhood. Also remember it;s not such a good excuse at night.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (1lessdog, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 1234, 64 invisible), 3,039 guests, and 1,169 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,341
Posts18,468,725
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.