Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Blacktailer
That kind of stuff is the reason we left. Anybody want to buy a ranch in Paso Robles? Lots of blacktail.

No, but I'd be more than willing to hunt on it for free for you though. Take care of those pesky critters. Turkeys too for that matter. I'm always here to help a brother out. Just say the word wink

GB1

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by jnyork
California is going to totally crash , very soon I think, their insane spending policies are unsustainable.

But, I thought they’re the 5th largest economy in the world!?!?🤷‍♂️
They’ll get the federal bailout, and we’ll do nothing!!!!

Last edited by keith_dunlap; 05/17/20.

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Blacktailer
That kind of stuff is the reason we left. Anybody want to buy a ranch in Paso Robles? Lots of blacktail.

Too damn hot there. And I expect water will be a problem eventually , too many damn wineries. Friends had a ranch there, we rode our horses on thousands of acres of range land that's been sold off and is now Mac mansions all fenced in. Did see some nice bucks on the property.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I say let them keep doing that.. until every Conservative worker bee has left CA, and NO Fed money bailout.

Let's see how they do then.

The clowns in NY are about ready to find out.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Even liberal Elon Musk is on to them.

Atlas shrugging..........at the State level?

Originally Posted by local_dirt
I say let them keep doing that.. until every Conservative worker bee has left CA, and NO Fed money bailout.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

.......... Before the Chinese plague hit; NY state was billions of dollars in the red, Had pissed away 750 million on a failed solar panel plant, I forgot how many million on an environmentally friendly light bulb venture, and that was the reason they didn't have enough adequate emergency medical supplies like ventilators. They deemed it not an immediate priority. Now that the pandemic has hit; my prediction is that the entire sea of red ink will be totally, 100% blamed on the pandemic..... So what if the state was financially screwed even before this ? Cuomo and Co. now have another new scapegoat to blame. Because it's NEVER their fault.

L
las Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Yep - listening to Cuomo it is obvious he wants the rest of the nation to 100% support NYers, lock, stock, and ghetto.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Tell you another thing that chaps my azzz. The blue states insisting that the feds give them the $600 a week to be distributed through state unemployment, so now what, are states going to charge state tax on federal money?

They will probably "float" the money for several weeks to gain interest on it.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
"Undocumented immigrants"....

Fugging illegal aliens..........

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 22250rem

.......... Before the Chinese plague hit; NY state was billions of dollars in the red, Had pissed away 750 million on a failed solar panel plant, I forgot how many million on an environmentally friendly light bulb venture, and that was the reason they didn't have enough adequate emergency medical supplies like ventilators. They deemed it not an immediate priority. Now that the pandemic has hit; my prediction is that the entire sea of red ink will be totally, 100% blamed on the pandemic..... So what if the state was financially screwed even before this ? Cuomo and Co. now have another new scapegoat to blame. Because it's NEVER their fault.

Short Answer?

Stop the tide of Fed money. Let them figure out ON THEIR OWN how to stop the Red Tide. And No. New taxes to their already depleted tax base aren't the answer, Cuomo, DeBlasio, Newsom, Garcetti, Pelosi. You phugking morons.

Then step back and watch the natural flow of Fiscal Conservatism.

Laughing.

Phugk em.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
This would be the same Gov. Gavin Newsom who is begging the Federal Government for bail out money.
Yup, your tax dollars to bail out a state that's giving away money to criminals.

MOLON LABE
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Which is why the Federal government should not bail that State out.

The unfunded pension liabilities alone will take that State down.

The whole State will eventually look like Detroit, unless the feds demand Red States help fund the stupidity, with a bailout.

No bailout.....let stupid hurt.

This:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Will never look like Detroit.........

Likely will never, in most human timelines, look like Iowa either.................thankfully.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 22250rem

In both States, it's quite likely crap like Newsome and Cuomo are pulling off now it only going to irritate the working "Liberals", of which there are many in both States.

with any luck, it's going to backfire on those two politicians.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I have a bad feeling these states are going to be labeled too big to fail and the Rino's will bail them out.

futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (02bfishn, 1lessdog, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 63 invisible), 2,731 guests, and 1,173 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,341
Posts18,468,725
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.