Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Explain why the military would deliver it.

I was thinking about this the other day. Not the military angle, but what will happen if/when there's an effective vaccine available and there are still restrictions in-place.

And say, those restrictions don't apply to people who've had the vaccine,and the vaccine is in short supply, i.e., it'll take 6-12 months before everyone who wants one can get one.

Suddenly the vaccine becomes very valuable. Especially for people in businesses like bars and restaurants, who could maybe open back up with no restrictions if their staff are all vaccinated.

So whoever can get vaccinated first would win that race and be back in business while others are still sidelined.

That's the only thing that makes sense to me on military involvement. Making sure the distribution is as fair as possible and gets to the occupations we need full bore first.

And yes, I understand that maybe the best way to solve the problem is just open everything back up, but that's a differnet question.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
I'm thinking there would actually be a different reason for the US Army to be posted in town, such as if an election were illegally stolen by a crooked mail in vote and certain creations didnt like the way a recount was taking place and decided to torch a few cities.

Since the 50th state declared a state of emergency on DJT day, the same day a month to the day previously when DJT said it would be finished, he has the constitutional power to use the military inside the states to effect saving the union from those who would do it harm. Those powers also allow him to confiscate and use for the union almost all commercial entities.

He can take military control of the press and MSM, he can take control of companies like GM and Ford to have them produce things the country needs (humm, like ventilators whistle) and do other things legally like lock down states (or EVEN open them (no, states rights are suspended presently)) and become a virtual dictator. IOW, he now is the most powerful president there has ever been.

Yeah, Zero and Hillary are sweating.

Of course, I'm sure it was ust a coincidence Trump said it would be finished on that day and Wyoming sealed the deal on it.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/17/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I remember the swine flu shot. I was sick for months after the shot. I had a splitting pain in my forehead area for several months. My friend died from the swine flu shot. I will have to think twice if they release a live vaccine for CV-19.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
30% effective at best. In line with the flu shot.
Natural immunity is 100% effective and no need for the vaccine.
Or there is the antibody that was just reported last week

IC B2

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Old neighbor from Oklahoma told my maw once that my little sister was vaccinated with a Victrola needle.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Well, he didnt say the military wouldnt be needed.

I think hes expecting the studies being done on Hydroxychloroquine are going to come out looking good. Then it will be accepted as the cure and preventative it is.

But, let's jerk some lieberal chains anyway. Help the stupid suckers get their panties in a wad hollering about how stupid Trump is then spring the news on them that Trump was right all along.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/17/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I got a mumps shot when I was forty.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by AB2506
I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it.

Of all the known Corona virus that affect humans, no cure or vaccine has ever been developed. That includes SARS. What makes them think they can do it this time?

I dont necessarily expect Fauci and the Gates crew think they can develop a safe and effective vaccine. Fauci gave $3.7 million to Wuhan labs several years ago.

No one makes real money off Plaquenil. Vaccines have, through Congress, liability protection from lawsuits that drugs dont have.

How better to make money than to release a virus on the world and then make billions off selling a vaccine. Or, how better to take out Trump than to release a pandemic that requires lockdown until after a presidential election stolen by ballot votes?

FAUCI SAYS TRUMP WILL FACE A SURPRISE PANDEMIC

Anthony S. Fauci, MD, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said there is “no doubt” Donald J. Trump will be confronted with a surprise infectious disease outbreak during his presidency.

Fauci has led the NIAID for more than 3 decades, advising the past five United States presidents on global health threats from the early days of the AIDS epidemic in the 1980s through to the current Zika virus outbreak.

SEE ALSO
HAdV-7d outbreak underscores need to consider adenoviruses as cause of respiratory illness
IBD, steroid use increases influenza risk
FDA grants priority review to novel flu antiviral
Anthony S. Fauci
Anthony S. Fauci
During a forum on pandemic preparedness at Georgetown University, Fauci said the Trump administration will not only be challenged by ongoing global health threats such as influenza and HIV, but also a surprise disease outbreak.

“The history of the last 32 years that I have been the director of the NIAID will tell the next administration that there is no doubt they will be faced with the challenges their predecessors were faced with,” he said.

While observers have speculated since his election about how Trump will respond to such challenges, Fauci and other health experts said Tuesday that preventing disease pandemics often starts overseas and that a proper response means collaboration between not only the U.S. and other countries, but also the public and private health sectors.

“We will definitely get surprised in the next few years,” he said.

Fauci is a Deep State POS.
There needs to be a bounty on he and Bates. Soros as well ! 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Old neighbor from Oklahoma told my maw once that my little sister was vaccinated with a Victrola needle.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have heard that before about people getting vaccinated with a Vicrola needle but not about your sister.

IC B3

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 163bc, 54 invisible), 2,103 guests, and 1,151 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,200
Posts18,466,008
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.