Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Just a heads up...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Seems like there is plenty of muck to go around without somebody counterfeiting the stuff. Even so, it seems like regular old muck boots would still work without having to get special ones.

Last edited by 5sdad; 05/17/20.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'll bet quite a few fall for that.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Somebody got the idea from sham poo and needs to pay royalties.

And who wants only a quarter of a boot, real muck or not?

[Linked Image]

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Doesn't surprise me, after all the fake Ugg boots, Vitton handbags, etc.

I only wear "rubber boots" when actually working in water, and since I live in a desert that no longer happens much. $20 pair from the feed store suits my needs for how often I use that stuff.

Don't like sweaty feet, put mine in rubber shoes and that's just what happens.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I’ve own at least 5 sets of Mucks, different grades and purposes.

Had some woody Max last year, the inside shaft liner seemed like it was stitched up with 30-50 lb fishing line. Crap was checking into the back of my calf, like Frankenstein’s neck scar.

Called them and told them what the deal was, shipped them back. Got another pair and bullshît was like that on the opposite calf.

Called them back again and said tell Pico to stick his damn arm down the boot and make sure it’s good before sending a third pair out.

Never had experienced that with their boots before.

I hate buying clothes and boots online.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have seen that before.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Never owned any muck boots. Don’t do much mucking.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
I saw that ad on facebook, with a web address of "MUCKS U" how could you go wrong smile

www mucks U com

Ted
IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
That's about all Muck boots are worth anymore. The green originals were a good boot fir me, the other 5 pairs I've bought have pretty much sucked for one reason or another.

Life is good live it while you can.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Only problem with Muck boots is they are made in China. They should have known they would pirate their technology. I am on my second pair, I have yet to wear anything that is close to them for deer hunting.

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
I got three pairs. 2 steel toed. 1 unisulated and one insulated, plus one pair of regular toe.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Only problem with Muck boots is they are made in China. They should have known they would pirate their technology. I am on my second pair, I have yet to wear anything that is close to them for deer hunting.

I could never get my Muck boots de - scented enough to where the deer couldn't smell where I walked. LaCrosse makes excellent all rubber boots that are really comfortable but your lucky to get a 1k hours out them before they start leaking.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Finally priced where they should be. Maybe the counterfeits will last longer.

John 8:12 "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.............. So Muck boots get a good reputation and enjoy success............. Let the imitations begin. Reminds me of counterfeit Leupold scopes.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Forget the boots, I'd be more concerned that ordering from that website would be like asking for your credit card to be hacked, overcharged, info stolen.

https://www.muckushop.com/-ezp-5.html

Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept Credit Card(Visa, Mastercard) at the moment.

Advantages of using Credit Card:

1. Safe: Credit Card hides your financial details so you don't have to share them online. We also protect your purchases so just in case there's a problem, you can get your money back.
2. Fast: Credit Card lets you pay in a few easy clicks. No hassle of getting out your wallet or typing your card details into different sites. All you need is your email address for quick, easy payment.
3. Everywhere: Credit Card is accepted at thousands of websites, from leading brands to small independent retailers. So wherever you shop, look for the Credit Card logo to pay the safer, faster way.
As for the additional international fees, generally speaking the situation rare happens. But if the fees do required, customers need to pay for it. Hope for your understanding.
We want to remind all customers they are responsible for any local handling fees and Intermediary bank handling fees. Therefore, customers should confirm total payment amounts with their local bank. If we have received your payment, we will give you e-mail to confirm. So after you pay successfully, don��t forget to check your email.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

I could never get my Muck boots de - scented enough to where the deer couldn't smell where I walked. LaCrosse makes excellent all rubber boots that are really comfortable but your lucky to get a 1k hours out them before they start leaking.

Never had that issue with multiple repeated incidents where deer walked over the trail I used to blinds with no effect.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

136 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 007FJ, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 12 invisible), 1,453 guests, and 795 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,574
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.