-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
On this day, May 18th 1982, I left the United States Navy. I was so happy to leave that bunch of drug addicts and drunks behind. Reagan's no tolerance policy had not taken effect yet, in fact the officers were trying to cover up and work around. Faking tests and test results. How do I know? They ordered me to piss in a bottle three times to cover someone else. They didn't even try to hide it.

I hate naval officers. They will screw any enlisted for the sake of their commands appearance.

FTN

Last edited by Armednfree; 05/18/20.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Unfortunately, that is true in education as well. It is easier to claim that all is well than it is to clean out the refuse that is ruining the system for those who are there to get an education.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Harry Truman died too on this date.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Didn't Drew Carey do a Truman movie?

Harry Carey? Mariah Carey?

It was one a them Cary folks.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 5sdad

Unfortunately, that is true in education as well. It is easier to claim that all is well than it is to clean out the refuse that is ruining the system for those who are there to get an education.

I spent 6 years working in a high school. I never knew 90% of the kids. Those kids were left behind because the staff and principals were dealing with the other 10%. Why they tolerated them and didn't kick them out by the end of the first semester I will never understand. They poisoned the whole building with their funk it attitude and bad behavior. The other 90% had to deal with it too. It's a good thing even the military won't touch them.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Armednfree
I was so happy to leave that bunch of drug addicts and drunks behind.
Then you got a job in a prison. Care to explain that?

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by 5sdad

It's true in a lot of other organizations as well. Not so much in private business because the consequences of such stuff may bankrupt the business.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Simply, I'm the boss.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Simply, I'm the boss.

How many years did it take, though? You're the warden? You're still hanging out with drug addicts and drunks.

Last edited by UPhiker; 05/18/20.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Simply, I'm the boss.

How many years did it take, though? You're the warden? You're still hanging out with drug addicts and drunks.

You are confusing them with peers, they are not. They do that chit around me now I have a pair of handcuffs and a nice cozy isolation cell for them.

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

727 members (160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 163dm, 71 invisible), 3,104 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,582
Posts18,454,200
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.