Page 11 of 33 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 32 33
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by kwg020

Deflave is a pain in the ar$e

kwg

Kind of a mean thing to say.

But factual. In a funny kind of foolish innanet kind of way. You know, something like baboon a$$.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Gus
Gus is a fugking retard.

That’s why wabigoon enjoys his writings much as he does.

oh me, oh my. i thought deflave was my immediate friend after i offered him a trip down the road, chained by the neck behind a load of 8 wk old poultry.

i guess i was wrong? i've been wrong before. i didn't go to canada after working my way through college. that'll teach me.

but on the down side i did meat more than a dozen good doctors, captains mostly. one a bit higher. a full bird.

he's wasn't hard to please. he knew i was a short timer, and i took good care of his paperwork. lol

i was going to be a marine after high school, but my uncle discouraged me greatly.

deflave was a marine, or a fisheries biologist, or he might have been a dud??

what we've got here is mag man (1,2,3,4) full of misinformation, yes?

and some dude from arizona or n.mehico: krp in cincinnatii?

cheap protein for the workers & tax-payers.

whose got it, and who wants to sell??

See what I mean?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by duck911

Hard to say. The 911 systems I've designed, sold, and implemented handle anywhere from a million to a couple million 911 calls a day, (on average) in aggregate, just depending on whats happening in the world.

Somewhere in the middle of all that, a granny broke her hip or a battered wife got some help. So I am good with that.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Those guys are laughing at your career choice, I presume.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Deflave portrait?

Attached Images
FB-IMG-1586274017328.jpg (23.33 KB, 252 downloads)
Last edited by Rickshaw; 05/18/20.
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by kingston
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Those guys are laughing at your career choice, I presume.

Career?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Deflave is a pain in the ar$e

kwg

Kind of a mean thing to say.

But factual. In a funny kind of foolish innanet kind of way. You know, something like baboon a$$.

kwg

I feel like I've always been cordial toward you.

Why am I a pain in the ass?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
I think your ok deflave. I enjoy some of your humor.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Once and for all for his ongoing assault against all "the good guys" that are apparently leaving in droves since his return. Is it time to draw a line? Should their be a trial (virtual of course, due to the pandemic)? Should witness be called for the defense and the prosecution? I'm voting Kingston for prosecutor since he knows lots of big words?(if he's not too busy prosecuting Alpha brass and Stick for slander in the hunting forum).
Fireballs could testify to the amount of emotional damage flave has caused on here and Wabi would make a kind old baliff.
Someone (besides China) needs to pay for the damage this pandemic has done (to members feelings) and Flave should be accountable for his reckless disregard for the "good guys" feelings (whoever they are). Maybe a vaccine to protect one from the Ill effects of exposure to Flavid19?
Is Flavid passed through Saliva, aerosolized fecal matter, or even through merely reading his posts? Is Flavid19 worse than the Flu? Lots of questions and no good answers....

hell he's one of the few that make sence.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Once and for all for his ongoing assault against all "the good guys" that are apparently leaving in droves since his return. Is it time to draw a line? Should their be a trial (virtual of course, due to the pandemic)? Should witness be called for the defense and the prosecution? I'm voting Kingston for prosecutor since he knows lots of big words?(if he's not too busy prosecuting Alpha brass and Stick for slander in the hunting forum).
Fireballs could testify to the amount of emotional damage flave has caused on here and Wabi would make a kind old baliff.
Someone (besides China) needs to pay for the damage this pandemic has done (to members feelings) and Flave should be accountable for his reckless disregard for the "good guys" feelings (whoever they are). Maybe a vaccine to protect one from the Ill effects of exposure to Flavid19?
Is Flavid passed through Saliva, aerosolized fecal matter, or even through merely reading his posts? Is Flavid19 worse than the Flu? Lots of questions and no good answers....

Yeah, but what about the good guys?

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Hard to say. The 911 systems I've designed, sold, and implemented handle anywhere from a million to a couple million 911 calls a day, (on average) in aggregate, just depending on whats happening in the world.

Somewhere in the middle of all that, a granny broke her hip or a battered wife got some help. So I am good with that.

LMFAO...

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
Time for the Texans to opine..... smile

He didnt say a god darned what he was. He didn't finish the statement, and thus escaped perjuring himself again.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/18/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Hahaha. Tff. I think you mean sense, Roger, but all in all, you do much better than moi.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Hard to say. The 911 systems I've designed,

[Linked Image from www2.wlink.ca]

sold,

[Linked Image from techviral.net]

and implemented

[Linked Image from cdnmedia.endeavorsuite.com]

handle anywhere from a million to a couple million 911 calls a day, (on average) in aggregate, just depending on whats happening in the world.

Last edited by Fubarski; 05/18/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I feel like starting a call out thread, bashing call out threads.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Well it’s not like he’s Steelhead,

LOL

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Hard to say. The 911 systems I've designed,

[Linked Image from www2.wlink.ca]

sold,

[Linked Image from techviral.net]

and implemented

[Linked Image from cdnmedia.endeavorsuite.com]

handle anywhere from a million to a couple million 911 calls a day, (on average) in aggregate, just depending on whats happening in the world.

Laffin 😂😂

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
For some reason that reminds me, couple years back we got ma a "Life Alert". In her 60's now and living alone.

Was really just a garage door opener on a chain.

Me

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Well it’s not like he’s Steelhead, but I do find it interesting that he will soon overtake Scott in total post production, he’s like Bond’s on steroids.
Deflave won't soon overtake S Head. He's far in third place behind S Head who himself is behind TRH. TRH will be the first poster ever to reach 100,000 posts.

Page 11 of 33 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 32 33

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (204guy, 222Sako, 257 mag, 12344mag, 2500HD, 160user, 66 invisible), 2,551 guests, and 1,158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,116
Posts18,464,530
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.