-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I didn't read the whole thread. For the most part, most of the trash is usually kept to the "Hunter's Campfire" sub-forum. Of course, there are exceptions in other sub-forums wherein individuals who seem to rain on one another for no other reason than they have displayed differing opinions previously and thus have determined everything the other says is total garbage and needs to be identified as such.

I think the "Hunter's Campfire" sub-forum should be re-titled something like "Throat Punch" section or some other such better descriptive title of the nonsense we all spew over there. Note that I said "we" all.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
GB1

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by deflave
Fireballz acts like we're all on here bitching about our wive's.

LOL

I gotta gets me one of dem filipino gals

Cheaper in the long run to just rent one 🙂

No, better to not smoke dope and learn how to leave her in a spent satisfied pile, you can then keep her AND all your chit.

Never was a weed smoker if that's your implication, or a smoker smoker either, didn't trust weed and I didn't like the throat burn.

Not that I've ever done it, but I have always held that the only hallucinations of any validity are those where you sit out on a hilltop and fast and pray for four days cool

Caffeine and alcohol have always been my drugs of choice.

Left my share of women in a spent and satisfied pile, had a reputation for that (among some college girls no less shocked ) in a time and place in my life smile

but..... I'm not as good as I once was, and I dunno if I'm as good once, as I ever was.

I suck at drinking now too, but that works out cheaper also smile

I never have owned very much, or cared to, sort of ironic I have a whole friggin' house to myself now. My goal this last few years has been to hand it off to my son ASAP.

Well I will be damned, first professor in history I've ever heard of that didn't burn weed, my apologies, material is indeed material, still I like hot water, a/c, and a bed/couch/recliner to crash on.

Trump Won!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by TheBigSky

I think the "Hunter's Campfire" sub-forum should be re-titled something like "Throat Punch" section .

I think “The Mosh Pit” is mo’ betta...

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Its a campfire.
Place where drunks and bullshit artists gather round to tell stories and rip on each other.

Im sure there can be a subforum safe space added for the dozen or so that have to hold somebodys hand while they pee sitting down.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
There is enough civilized content within reg campfire section......just skip over the BS stuff and go about posting/ reading.

No big deal.

IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
There is enough civilized content within reg campfire section......just skip over the BS stuff and go about posting/ reading.

No big deal.

Mosh pit......take your painkillers in advance and hop on in.

It aint exactly the wall of death

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
When I saw LoG it was a smaller venue and no Wall of Death. Skin heads were on side of a pit doing some damage. There just to crush skulls.

I dumped one of those bastards 😄

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by irfubar
If you guys don't quit hurting my feelers I am outa here....... again..... final warning..... this is serious.... I am not kidding...... smile

gonna nickname you the " rubber band man" or "the bad penny"

you always show up again after leaving, final warnings and all.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by hookeye
Its a campfire.
Place where drunks and bullshit artists gather round to tell stories and rip on each other.

Im sure there can be a subforum safe space added for the dozen or so that have to hold somebodys hand while they pee sitting down.

Should be made into a plaque. Conrad?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by krp
While this site is moving away from outdoors, hunting, fishing... so is the interest of hunters/outdoorsmen, they are just drifting off quietly, no one's going off mad, if it wasn't for posters constantly asking why, who would know. The turning from outdoors posters to KOTY contenders as the prevalent new normal is trending.

Kent

This is the general forum as was stated. There is an entire website here broken down into just about any outdoors related topic you could want. When you go hunting or fishing with your friends - assuming you do - and you’re all sitting around the campfire, is hunting or fishing all you talk about?

The general forum is called hunter's campfire, might as well remove the 'hunter's'. And while about any topic is expressed around a hunting camp, it's dominated by hunting topics.

As far as the individual topic sections, the best outdoorsman have drifted away or have curtailed their postings, not just the general section but site wide is diminished.

Kent

Kent,

There's two kinds of people left here, and you and I aren't one of them! wink frown

Youre still here you non p.ussy gettin’ bare hunter.

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
When I saw LoG it was a smaller venue and no Wall of Death. Skin heads were on side of a pit doing some damage. There just to crush skulls.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Look at the garbage that's being posting by the same few guys,over and over, thread after thread. Birdy called it in another thread, pathological.

Oh well, it's a free country.

Well, perhaps it's best some leave for The High Road Forums where others can decide for them what they can or cannot read and post.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I was always one of the bigger meat heads near the front, I’d just claw a way through if I wasn’t there to begin with

Had those smaller frame people hit me, up “hey man can u surf me up” that or tap and top, ....sure. Girlies too.

Some onion head mfer was already up, he had no business trying to body surf. Lanky freak, older, skin head, big shîtkickers on clunking kids in the head, basically just crawling over people. He made up front and me and another dude dumped his ass into the security trench. Knocked over two rent-a-cops like bowling pins. win win

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Whelenman
If you guys don't quit hurting my feelers I am outa here....... again..... final warning..... this is serious.... I am not kidding...... smile

Dickweed!!

Damn it.... this is the final, final warning.... anymore outburst such as this and I am moving to Oregon and will join Fireballz super secret Facebook club.
Then I will talk schit behind your back........

#riseoftheunderdog

Lightin up Francis!!!!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Its a campfire.

LMFAO!!!!

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Easy to understand why some people leave the fire, it mirrors the US situation... Highly polarized, lack of civility and pointless name calling, trash talk, on-and-on endlessly. Reading many threads has all the appeal of joining a schidt throwing fight.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Grabbed from a ingwe post on a thread down in the basement

LOL!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by renegade50

LOL!!!

Dunno if Buffalo Bill had any leopard skin thongs.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by slumlord

I was always one of the bigger meat heads near the front, I’d just claw a way through if I wasn’t there to begin with

Had those smaller frame people hit me, up “hey man can u surf me up” that or tap and top, ....sure. Girlies too.

Some onion head mfer was already up, he had no business trying to body surf. Lanky freak, older, skin head, big shîtkickers on clunking kids in the head, basically just crawling over people. He made up front and me and another dude dumped his ass into the security trench. Knocked over two rent-a-cops like bowling pins. win win
lol Rent-a-Blarts prolly just started thumping the dude.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by renegade50

LOL!!!

Dunno if Buffalo Bill had any leopard skin thongs.

Bill probably has one.
Down in the basement of course..
Lol!!!

Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 1234, 01Foreman400, 70 invisible), 2,438 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,667
Posts18,455,828
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.