24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She’s vile and she rubber stamped rampant voter fraud in MI with mail in voting.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
BP-B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
Originally Posted by shootem
Originally Posted by steve4102
Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer has confirmed she is in talks with Joe Biden’s campaign to become his running mate,

So, if the first sentence is a lie, then everything that follows is also a lie.

The Biden Campaign does not select the running mate. The nominee is selected by the DNC Establishment, as is the Running mate.

Besides, Biden won't need a Running Mate as he will not be the nominee.

Nope, Biden was annointed by the A-A gentleman from SC who saved Joe's campaign from Bernie.

The Dems will not piss off the A-A voters.

Get a grip. The A-A's as you called them have been destroyed as a functional ethnic group for generations now by Massa Democrat. They own the plantation. LBJ said it well when he promised "them sreggin'l be votin' Democrat for 300 years." It would be wonderful to have all Americans pulling in the same direction and truly working for the American dream. But the Demoroids have put just enough free beans on the plate and jacked up enough False Prophets, sorry, I mean Black Leaders to make it impossible for the foreseeable future to have a free thinking Black electorate.

The "A-A's" as a group will vote for a dead cat if that's what they're told to do.

Friendly wager?

I say Biden is the nominee.

Point being it doesn't matter who the candidates are to that voting block. You, that is Dems,
can't pizz them off bad enough to loose their block vote. Hell, there's plenty that don't complete their own two ballot sheets in a lot of districts anyway. Dems could put Ivanka in there as VP, swear she's black and pull 90%. Shameful but true.

Last edited by shootem; 05/19/20.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I think the talks are just for show. Biden wants to be seen as seriously considering a female running mate, as he said he would. Does not mean he is leaning her way. Typical political stage craft.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubt" Bertrand Russell

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer has confirmed she is in talks with Joe Biden’s campaign to become his running mate,

The Biden Campaign does not select the running mate. The nominee is selected by the DNC Establishment, as is the Running mate.

Nope, Biden was annointed by the A-A gentleman from SC who saved Joe's campaign from Bernie.

Get a grip. The A-A's as you called them have been destroyed as a functional ethnic group for generations now by Massa Democrat. They own the plantation. LBJ said it well when he promised "them sreggin'l be votin' Democrat for 300 years." It would be wonderful to have all Americans pulling in the same direction and truly working for the American dream. But the Demoroids have put just enough free beans on the plate and jacked up enough False Prophets, sorry, I mean Black Leaders to make it impossible for the foreseeable future to have a free thinking Black electorate.

The "A-A's" as a group will vote for a dead cat if that's what they're told to do.

Friendly wager?

Point being it doesn't matter who the candidates are to that voting block. You can't pizz them off bad enough to loose their block vote. Hell, there's plenty that don't complete their own two ballot sheets in a lot of districts. Dems could put Ivanka in there as VP, swear she's black and pull 90%. Shameful but true.

But the Dems can contribute to voter apathy among the A-A community by their choice.

Look at the numbers that turned out for Obama vs. Hillary.

I haven't even touched upon Bernie's supporters if Joe isn't the nominee, and neither is Sanders.

“Factio democratica delenda est"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wonder if he's gotten down to between her part and sniffed her hair yet?

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Friendly wager?

Point being it doesn't matter who the candidates are to that voting block. You can't pizz them off bad enough to loose their block vote. Hell, there's plenty that don't complete their own two ballot sheets in a lot of districts. Dems could put Ivanka in there as VP, swear she's black and pull 90%. Shameful but true.

But the Dems can contribute to voter apathy among the A-A community by their choice.

Look at the numbers that turned out for Obama vs. Hillary.

I haven't even touched upon Bernie's supporters if Joe isn't the nominee, and neither is Sanders.

Oh, the Bernieites could be a boil on their butt. Some percentage voted Trump last time. Probably more would if he got screwed again.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Post is wrong.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Plugs can't wait to rub her shoulders and sniff her hair! grin

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Harris makes sense only for the fact that she is A-A, NJ being solid blue. Is Harris enough to motivate the black vote to the extent of Obama?

I don't know, but I doubt it.

Who does that leave?

Abrams isn't an asset.

Gabi?

Cuomo isn't female, and NY (despite how many times I vote) is also solid blue, so Joe gains nothing there.

The only conceivable scenario I see in which Biden is not the nominee is if somehow his history of sexual assault becomes more of a story.

With the NYT, WAPO, CNN et. al. basically ignoring the story (as is the #me too movement) I don't see it.

He needs to flip Michigan to blue.

Whitmer makes good political sense and invigorates Dem women who feel Hillary was the rightful heir.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Joe NEEDS Michigan.

Reeks of desperation.

He ain’t gonna get it with her

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Hit the sprayer and turn the wipers on.

More commie leftist bullschit on the windshield.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
The fact that she is Governor would suggest she polled more votes than her Republican challenger.

Which is all Biden needs.

To be clear, I'm not saying Biden wins Michigan, I am saying this is his thought process if he selects her.

Trump supporters who didn't vote last time may decide to poll.

African Americans may stay home, as may Bernie's supporters

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GeoW
Wonder if he's gotten down to between her part and sniffed her hair yet?

No, she's too old for that. 16's the cut off.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
I do believe Biden handicapped himself in committing to a female.

Believe it or not, Beto helps balance his ticket.

Klobuchar makes sense as well.

Harris' attack on Biden during the primaries hasn't been forgotten, and the progressives are not excited about her due to her time as California's Attorney General.

Warren excites the Progressives, but scares the crap out of moderates considering Joe's health. Plus MA is solid blue.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Kamalatoe Harris is (dot) Indian and Jamaican. So only african-american (spit) by extension. She claims she is "black" but certainly not in the sense most people think of American blacks.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by ironbender
Kamalatoe Harris is (dot) Indian and Jamaican. So only african-american (spit) by extension. She claims she is "black" but certainly not in the sense most people think of American blacks.

"Heels in the Air Harris".

Although that probably works in her favor with the Dems.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The fact that she is Governor would suggest she polled more votes than her Republican challenger. . .

"more votes" or she gave out more BJ's? grin

She is such a slutty looking woman.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
The fact that she is Governor would suggest she polled more votes than her Republican challenger. . .

"more votes" or she gave out more BJ's? grin

She is such a slutty looking woman.

Is it just me or is she Jenner's doppelganger?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I would hit it if I didn’t have to ask her out afterwards.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
I would hit it if I didn’t have to ask her out afterwards.

Gawd...finally!!!

Thought I was the only one.

Motorboat City USA

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
841 members (12344mag, 1234, 12308300, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 80 invisible), 3,238 guests, and 1,329 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,712
Posts18,400,249
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.