Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
The fact that she is Governor would suggest she polled more votes than her Republican challenger. . .

"more votes" or she gave out more BJ's? grin

She is such a slutty looking woman.

Is it just me or is she Jenner's doppelganger?

Nope, not just you bud!

I hope he grabs her by the balls........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

BP-B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
The fact that she is Governor would suggest she polled more votes than her Republican challenger. . .

"more votes" or she gave out more BJ's? grin

She is such a slutty looking woman.

She pitches for both teams... grin

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
She got some cases going to the big court namely her casting the legislature aside. I would think that pending would be enough to disqualify her. Biggest factor is she's white. They NEED a minority on the ticket to even have a remote chance. I'd be more afraid of her AG going any higher. She has absolutely no qualms casting the law aside and using thuggery to get what she wants. If oyu disagree with her your an automatically hate women and gays. You cant disagree with her or your a bigot.

Last edited by k20350; 05/19/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stacey abrahms has the spot

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer has confirmed she is in talks with Joe Biden’s campaign to become his running mate,

So, if the first sentence is a lie, then everything that follows is also a lie.

The Biden Campaign does not select the running mate. The nominee is selected by the DNC Establishment, as is the Running mate.

Besides, Biden won't need a Running Mate as he will not be the nominee.

Nope, Biden was annointed by the A-A gentleman from SC who saved Joe's campaign from Bernie.

The Dems will not piss off the A-A voters.

The AA person you are referring to from SC is as dumb as a box of rocks, he has wasted more federal money here than you can believe. Most of his family is on either the state or fed payroll thru appointments.

CO School of Trades, Gunsmithing, '76
Clemson University '74
Go Tigers
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
All of Michigan is praying that witless leaves the state in any way. Washington needs a fresh new forehead.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
One of the very few women who scare me - just one look into those eyes and all I see is evil....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A Dream Come True.

What fresh Hell is this?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Unfortunately the limousine liberal Ms Lord Farguat does not need to give up her throne in Lansing to run for higher office.
Michigan is not one of the 5 states requiring that.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by Redneck
One of the very few women who scare me - just one look into those eyes and all I see is evil....

pretty much

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Another piece of cshit!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by shootem
Originally Posted by steve4102
Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer has confirmed she is in talks with Joe Biden’s campaign to become his running mate,

So, if the first sentence is a lie, then everything that follows is also a lie.

The Biden Campaign does not select the running mate. The nominee is selected by the DNC Establishment, as is the Running mate.

Besides, Biden won't need a Running Mate as he will not be the nominee.

Nope, Biden was annointed by the A-A gentleman from SC who saved Joe's campaign from Bernie.

The Dems will not piss off the A-A voters.

Get a grip. The A-A's as you called them have been destroyed as a functional ethnic group for generations now by Massa Democrat. They own the plantation. LBJ said it well when he promised "them sreggin'l be votin' Democrat for 300 years." It would be wonderful to have all Americans pulling in the same direction and truly working for the American dream. But the Demoroids have put just enough free beans on the plate and jacked up enough False Prophets, sorry, I mean Black Leaders to make it impossible for the foreseeable future to have a free thinking Black electorate.

The "A-A's" as a group will vote for a dead cat if that's what they're told to do.

Friendly wager?

I say Biden is the nominee.

I got a 10 spot down with Spano that Biden will not be the nominee.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Take it from a guy who has had to live through Whitmer. She is terrible. And I don’t mean terrible because she is a Democrat. I mean terrible because she doesn’t own her mistakes, blames everyone else, and only makes a decision if she can put it on someone else to give her cover.

She totally sucks.

God willing, one of the greatest joys of my life will be to hear Michigan called for Trump in 2020.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
The political ads have really started in MI. You can tell its going to be a battle ground state.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MM879
I would think if witless wanted to identify as black she could. All you need to is hate Trump and the democratic party will forget any rule. It also helps to throw a LGBTQ in for good measure.

That water buffalo in GA ? ...lol

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Won't be her, no way in hell

Grammar is important.
Capitol letters are the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" & "helping your uncle jack off a horse".
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
But.....but...but....the polls all say DJT us gonna lose.

Bwahahaaha

!
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
The dummycraps are pretty practical, even if they are also crazy as a bunch of schithouse rats. They can run a couple of losers this time, and groom a real challenger for 2024. They can make as much noise shooting blanks as they can with live ammo, and they won't stain the real contender(s) with a loss to DJT.
Jerry

You think they're willing to give up SCOTUS?

Hurry up ruthie...

They aren't wiling to give up SCOTUS, but may have to, if they can't keep Ruthie embalmed enough. "Working from home", works- for awhile, until the neighbors complain about the smell.

Dems are counting on fraud to win 2020, and turning the Senate.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Redneck

Yes, absolutely a demonic stare.

L.W..

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by las
But.....but...but....the polls all say DJT us gonna lose.

Bwahahaaha

!
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
The dummycraps are pretty practical, even if they are also crazy as a bunch of schithouse rats. They can run a couple of losers this time, and groom a real challenger for 2024. They can make as much noise shooting blanks as they can with live ammo, and they won't stain the real contender(s) with a loss to DJT.
Jerry

You think they're willing to give up SCOTUS?

Hurry up ruthie...

They aren't wiling to give up SCOTUS, but may have to, if they can't keep Ruthie embalmed enough. "Working from home", works- for awhile, until the neighbors complain about the smell.

Dems are counting on fraud to win 2020, and turning the Senate.

In a fare election this would indeed be funny, but there will be nothing fare about the 2020 election.

The Democrats have already initiated illegal and unconstitutional voter fraud and scams.

Several States have declared the electoral college null and void and will assign all of their delegates to the candidate that wins the popular vote.

Several States have said they will not have ballots being cast at polling stations, but will have Mail-in Voting.

Several States have manipulated the Veterans absentee ballots, by making sure that they arrive after "their" deadline, so they cannot be counted.

The voter fraud and ballot harvesting is real and it will be a factor in November.

The polls have Biden in the lead, so once they steal the election, they can say, "See he was ahead in the polls all along and voter fraud is just another Right Wing Conspiracy".

Don't [bleep] yourself, they are All Hands on Deck to steal this election and they have the mean and the manpower to do it.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
113 members (338reddog, 10gaugemag, 444Matt, 300_savage, 17 invisible), 1,373 guests, and 685 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,588
Posts18,397,856
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.