Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Billhilly, you are simply full of schitt. You should study history a bit further.

Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Sure sounds like genocide to me.

No one is advocating genocide.

In fact, if anyone is moving toward genocide it is the joggers you think you are protecting. They are and will continue to take every advantage of your misguided generosity to inflict violence on everyone in their community.

Cops and store clerks and teachers and old ladies crossing the street and everyone who isn’t them, white or black or whatever, are targets of their violence that your tolerance enables. Blacks are 13% of the US population yet by body count kill as many blacks as “whites” kill “whites” who are 73% of the population.

Stickfight, you misread me if you think I would protect any criminal, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, or ethnicity.

Criminal acts are deserving of criminal punishments in all circumstances.

But I refuse to hold any member of any race responsible for the actions of other individuals.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by hanco
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
If Houston ever burns, chances are damn good it will be the part that needs burning.

The entire MF needs to burn.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And the rest of em will move here!

As long as they stay down there somewhere I’m good with it...

Aymen brother DF.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Created equal. It ends there.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by billhilly
The only people mentioning genocide are the ones defending the status quo. Now I don’t think he believes that black people should be either “coddled or killed”, it’s just that we’ve all been taught that being racist is the worst thing in the history of human kind and that racist is whatever black people say it is at any given time so they just mouth the platitudes and hope for the best.

What I think many would like to see is a comprehensive, dispassionate look at the issue. What are the stats? How do they compare to other racial groups in similar socio-economic situations? What are the effects of current and past social policy? What if any innate biological factors might contribute to the issue? What cultural issues are there and how did they form? What changes in policy might be implemented to help?

We won’t do this of course because first of all, it would be racist and secondly it will most likely show that the “reforms” going back to at least the “Great Society” have exacerbated the problem and need to be abandoned. Subsidizing single momery, affirmative action, and the apartheid like ghettoization of inner city blacks with the “talented 10%” routinely leaving the community foe whiter pastures will likely prove to be problematic in any honest study of the issue.

Now see, there is a statement with which I concur strongly. Society as a whole and the Federal Government especially have established policies which greatly exacerbate inner city turmoil. Obama in particular set race relations in this nation back fifty years. There are many social programs in effect which are very counter productive.

But this in no way suggests we should hold all members of a race responsible for the actions of the minority within that race. Nor does it absolve the criminals of any race from responsibility for their actions.

All criminals should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, and meet the punishment fitting to their crime including capitol punishment when warranted.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Heym06
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by jimy
https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-career-criminal-jail-release-stabs-grandma-80-daylight

Lewis allegedly stabbed 80-year-old Rosalie Cook in the chest as she returned to her car after shopping inside a Walgreens in Houston. She was pronounced dead at a local hospital.

Her son, Chuck Cook, said his mother was a “perfect” grandma to six grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.

“Nobody should have to go through this, an 80-year-old woman, disabled, had to walk with a cane,” Cook said.

Police said officers were already in the area after receiving calls around 10:15 a.m. about a man matching Lewis’ description demanding money from shoppers at knifepoint by a nearby grocery store.

Two years ago, Lewis was charged with assaulting a public servant -- breaking the person’s nose -- while being transferred to county jail, KHOU reported. In all, he had been arrested 67 times and has faced dozens of charges throughout his life, including assault, theft, trespassing, the possession of marijuana and burglary of a vehicle, the Houston Police Officers’ Union said.

Police said Rosalie Cook, 80, was fatally stabbed in a Houston parking lot by 38-year-old Randy Roszell Lewis, who was recently released without having to pay bail.
Police said Rosalie Cook, 80, was fatally stabbed in a Houston parking lot by 38-year-old Randy Roszell Lewis, who was recently released without having to pay bail.

He's why abortionists are needed....

Your an idiot! He is why capitol punishment is needed! Wake the f uu ck up!

You seem passionate...But, if the dude was dead in the womb, then he couldn’t have killed the sweet old lady.

You want to kill him after the fact, no? Dead, before a crime, or after, is still dead.

So, in this situation, you’re the dumb fûck!

Always happy to help a fellow Oregonian unfûck himself....Say Thanks Beaver.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
I’m glad he was killed

The first person he pulled a knife on should have shot & killed him. I would not have hesitated to do so.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Reloder28
I’m glad he was killed

The first person he pulled a knife on should have shot & killed him. I would not have hesitated to do so.

I wouldn't either.

And they know it.

That's why the wolves carefully chose their sheep for slaughter. They won't pick on a bigger wolf.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by djs
https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-career-criminal-jail-release-stabs-grandma-80-daylight

Lewis allegedly stabbed 80-year-old Rosalie Cook in the chest as she returned to her car after shopping inside a Walgreens in Houston. She was pronounced dead at a local hospital.

Her son, Chuck Cook, said his mother was a “perfect” grandma to six grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.

“Nobody should have to go through this, an 80-year-old woman, disabled, had to walk with a cane,” Cook said.

Police said officers were already in the area after receiving calls around 10:15 a.m. about a man matching Lewis’ description demanding money from shoppers at knifepoint by a nearby grocery store.

Two years ago, Lewis was charged with assaulting a public servant -- breaking the person’s nose -- while being transferred to county jail, KHOU reported. In all, he had been arrested 67 times and has faced dozens of charges throughout his life, including assault, theft, trespassing, the possession of marijuana and burglary of a vehicle, the Houston Police Officers’ Union said.

This guy was arrested 67 times (and his was only 38 years old); he was certainly a busy feller!

see: https://www.khou.com/article/news/c...285-1b497b9e-616a-4728-8787-de53878d1f40

He ain’t gonna be busy no more!!!!

Unfortunately, there are others just like him. They need to be removed as well.

Your dimocrap buds do remove them, from jail.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by billhilly
Originally Posted by 22250rem
WE NEED COMMON SENSE KNIFE CONTROL.!!!!!!

No, we need common sense jogger control.

This.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Billhilly, you are simply full of schitt. You should study history a bit further.

Originally Posted by Stickfight
Sure sounds like genocide to me.

No one is advocating genocide.

In fact, if anyone is moving toward genocide it is the joggers you think you are protecting. They are and will continue to take every advantage of your misguided generosity to inflict violence on everyone in their community.

Cops and store clerks and teachers and old ladies crossing the street and everyone who isn’t them, white or black or whatever, are targets of their violence that your tolerance enables. Blacks are 13% of the US population yet by body count kill as many blacks as “whites” kill “whites” who are 73% of the population.

Stickfight, you misread me if you think I would protect any criminal, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, or ethnicity.

Criminal acts are deserving of criminal punishments in all circumstances.

But I refuse to hold any member of any race responsible for the actions of other individuals.

Seriously? You say I’m full of schitt and need to study history a bit further (I have a degree in history btw) and yet you come out with this whopper.
“Personally, I prefer to hold individuals responsible for their own actions. Then serve justice upon the individual, regardless the creed, religious affiliation, ethnicity, or ethnic origins. I thought such was the very foundation of "Conservative Thought". I thought that is what our forefathers built this nation upon and wrote our Constitution to protect.

You later agree with my assessment regarding looking at all relative statistics to try and determine the reason for the high black crime rate but you can’t seem to get past society as a whole, the federal government, and Obama in particular as contributing factors. You then make sure to virtue signal the following:

But this in no way suggests we should hold all members of a race responsible for the actions of the minority within that race. Nor does it absolve the criminals of any race from responsibility for their actions.

Are you suggesting that while society as a whole, the feds, and Obama in particular have contributed to the high crime rate among blacks, the rest of the black population has no influence on it? There are reasons why African countries are a mess. There are reasons why Detroit, Baltimore, and Chicago are dysfunctional. There are reasons why the crime rate among blacks is disproportionally high. We need to come to understand these reasons and try to structure incentives that will mitigate them. Strict law enforcement alone might indeed help but it will fall disproportionately on the black community and will be considered racist by the “woke” brigade anyway. I’m not suggesting we “hold all members of a race responsible for the actions of the minority" and no one is advocating genocide. Please stop with the straw man arguments or you ain’t going to have enough hay left to feed your cattle this winter.

Last edited by billhilly; 05/21/20.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lotta pent up frustration in the campfire ranks right now.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Now that’s some interesting thoughts. We may have a philosopher on our forum.
You know all mooslimes are not terrorist . But all jihadist are Mooslimes.
Blacks make up 10 percent of our 300 million population. Its interesting the percentage of crimes this 10 percent commits. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
What minority(s) was genocide practiced upon through the late 30s and early 40s?

Hint: think Europe. Hell, go back another 50 to 100 years and we can talk about genocide in North America.

That is what many here are advocating: genocide.

People are people. Things really have not changed much in the last 4000 years. Persia, Babylon, Greece, Rome, Spain, France, China, Japan, Germany, Britain, USA, global leadership changes. Human motivators: Hunger, Lust, Greed, Fear, remain.

Just curious but have you ever been through Houston's Fifth Ward (or similar area of a big city) or had dealings with some one who has lived there their entire lives? There's some good decent people there that get up go to work every day and contribute to society, but overall there is an entirely different concept of societal norms and what's appropriate behavior. Certainly the people there have the same basic human emotions that people have had for the past 4,000 years but how they respond and react to those emotions is vastly different

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good shoot.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

But God forbid a bartender let a drunk leave the bar and kill someone. Judicial immunity must be nice. Everyone else in the world has a civil obligation to act responsibly.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

719 members (12344mag, 1234, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 160user, 76 invisible), 3,104 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,267
Posts18,467,242
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.