J
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Originally Posted by kingston

Killing and murder are two different things.

Why’d you stop? You have the beginnings of what could be a spectacular circular argument.

More information wasn't necessary. Killing and murder are in fact different things.

I wish you'd answer my question. If you're wife was pregnant and needed a medical procedure, that would kill the unborn, first trimester child, would you let her die? If your daughter was raped, would you tell her to birth and raise the child?

I thought you said that was a decision for the wife or daughter? Now it is your right to know also? Conflicting moral viewpoints, interesting.

One of the dumbest viewpoints put forth on this thread so far. 2+2=squirrel?

In your left minded viewpoint anyway. Great second grade comeback anyway.

I'm the furthest thing from leftwing. I simplly refuse to place the same amount of value on a human life that you do.
I think it's arrogant and self serving.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Valsdad
It wasn't close or second.

^^^THIS^^^

Nyet.

Nyet?

Can you see Russia from your porch too?

Blyat!

Chingon!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm the furthest thing from leftwing.

Not when you support the number one issue in the Democrat Party platform.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by jimy
You go to school, you spend years studying, you finally pass the boards and then your job is killing babies , how or why would anyone do it ? Who and why does anyone sleep at night and drink coffee in the morning murdering babies ? Your girlfriend or wife knows what you do, you party with friends WTF !

How do these people sleep ?

Filthy lucre is the #1 sleep aid.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Killing and murder are two different things.

Why’d you stop? You have the beginnings of what could be a spectacular circular argument.

More information wasn't necessary. Killing and murder are in fact different things.

I wish you'd answer my question. If you're wife was pregnant and needed a medical procedure, that would kill the unborn, first trimester child, would you let her die? If your daughter was raped, would you tell her to birth and raise the child?

I thought you said that was a decision for the wife or daughter? Now it is your right to know also? Conflicting moral viewpoints, interesting.

One of the dumbest viewpoints put forth on this thread so far. 2+2=squirrel?

In your left minded viewpoint anyway. Great second grade comeback anyway.

I'm the furthest thing from leftwing. I simplly refuse to place the same amount of value on a human life that you do.

Since when did " I simplly refuse to place the same amount of value on a human life that you do. " become arrogant and self serving.

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by jimy
You go to school, you spend years studying, you finally pass the boards and then your job is killing babies , how or why would anyone do it ? Who and why does anyone sleep at night and drink coffee in the morning murdering babies ? Your girlfriend or wife knows what you do, you party with friends WTF !

How do these people sleep ?

On top of all that, we just gave Planned Butcherhood 80+ million dollars of relief money so they can turn around and give it back to Democrats this Fall. Makes me want to puke.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Heym06
How many railing hard against abortion have adopted an unwanted child or two? Foster parent?
Ballz? Jimy?anyone? If we're gonna bring 650,000 more parentless/unwanted children a year, into a system where there's an average of only 400,000 in foster care/seeking adoption at any time, about 800% more folks are gonna have to step up to the plate and take some of these kids in.

Anyone ready to take in a few?

Im not railing against abortion, but we adopted two brothers in the early seventies. Both are great young men serving our country!

LMAO...A thread Houston Burning you sure railed against it....Glad you adopted some kids that turned out great. Good job parenting. But, if you think there isn’t a place for abortion, you’re an idiot.

Here’s the rub for those who scream abortion is wrong. Most whollier than thou types never want to step up with cash to pay for all these unwanted kids...Or, do what you and your wife did, adopt.

They prefer to yammer about God and killing, but once it’s suggested that these anti-abortion individuals open there wallets and pay for care, housing, raising, and education of these kids, they all hold their arms up revealing alligator appendages.

The final hypocrisy comes when these unwanted kids become 17-18 yrs of age and perform a horrible crime. The very same anti abortion individuals are now saying kill them.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

We both know why you don't want to answer my question. Or anyone else for that matter. Because it's not as black and white as most want to think it is. It's an emotional reaction to a topic that has way too many facets to be boxed into a black or white answer.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Schmidtx2
The world needs more unwanted children raised by incompetent, worthless phucqs. Like we don't have enough already....

Exactly

Exactly WRONG! It's not the babies fault. They don't deserve death. It's the communities fault for allowing worthless parents to keep their babies, particularly when there are lots of people out there who would love to have them.

Ricky, it’s not so easy as we’d like to think that it is.

I flew back and forth to China for 9 years and on every return flight to the USA there were many couples returning with adopted Chinese infants.

Why ya reckon that is ?

Not meant to be a trick question.

The wanton and widespread abortion available in the US and many "developed" countries would be my belief.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Abortion is NOT the Democrats number one issue, not even close.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Heym06
How many railing hard against abortion have adopted an unwanted child or two? Foster parent?
Ballz? Jimy?anyone? If we're gonna bring 650,000 more parentless/unwanted children a year, into a system where there's an average of only 400,000 in foster care/seeking adoption at any time, about 800% more folks are gonna have to step up to the plate and take some of these kids in.

Anyone ready to take in a few?

Im not railing against abortion, but we adopted two brothers in the early seventies. Both are great young men serving our country!

LMAO...A thread Houston Burning you sure railed against it....Glad you adopted some kids that turned out great. Good job parenting. But, if you think there isn’t a place for abortion, you’re an idiot.

Here’s the rub for those who scream abortion is wrong. Most whollier than thou types never want to step up with cash to pay for all these unwanted kids...Or, do what you and your wife did, adopt.

They prefer to yammer about God and killing, but once it’s suggested that these anti-abortion individuals open there wallets and pay for care, housing, raising, and education of these kids, they all hold their arms up revealing alligator appendages.

The final hypocrisy comes when these unwanted kids become 17-18 yrs of age and perform a horrible crime. The very same anti abortion individuals are now saying kill them.

😎

I [bleep] love this guy.....

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I think abortion is lame as hell.

Nobody wants to pay either.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The world needs more unwanted children raised by incompetent, worthless phucqs. Like we don't have enough already....

Exactly

Exactly WRONG! It's not the babies fault. They don't deserve death. It's the communities fault for allowing worthless parents to keep their babies, particularly when there are lots of people out there who would love to have them.

I flew back and forth to China for 9 years and on every return flight to the USA there were many couples returning with adopted Chinese infants.

Why ya reckon that is ?

The wanton and widespread abortion available in the US and many "developed" countries would be my belief.

They go to China, Russia, Africa etc.. to adopt due to lack of available children to adopt in the U.S.? Seriously?!
Bullshit. It's the new status symbol for the Joel Osteen Prosperity Theology christians. The third world adopted child has taken the place of their Mercedes SUV in the church parking lot.

Last edited by jackmountain; 05/20/20.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I

Since when did " I simplly refuse to place the same amount of value on a human life that you do. " become arrogant and self serving.

Is it me, or is it someone else with issues regarding reading and comprehension?

Because I am LOL at this retort.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Exactly

Why ya reckon that is ?

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Exactly

Why ya reckon that is ?

They go to China, Russia, Africa etc.. to adopt due to lack of available children to adopt in the U.S.? Seriously?!
Bullshit. It's the new status symbol for the Joel Osteen Prosperity Theology christians. The third world adopted child has taken the place of their Mercedes SUV in the church parking lot.

Ouch!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
No...white kids from clean mothers are weeeeeerrrrrryyyyyy expensive.

My folks got a nice discount cause my native blood.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Exactly

Why ya reckon that is ?

Ouch!

[bleep] just got real up in this bitch.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
No...white kids from clean mothers are weeeeeerrrrrryyyyyy expensive.

My folks got a nice discount cause my native blood.

At least my mother hasn't been attacked so far in this thread...

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Exactly

Why ya reckon that is ?

That's just dumb bullshit. People have been going outside the US to ease the costs and availability of legal adoptions for decades.

Page 12 of 22 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (1eyedmule, 10ring1, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 22250rem, 12344mag, 52 invisible), 2,208 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,241
Posts18,466,784
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.