Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Thanks for the sympathy, however unnecessary.

Carry on.

Sarah McLachlan will be along shortly to sing to you and the rest of the gals.

Sarah McLachlan sings like a fuggin' angel, and she had nice breasts. cool

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Dog and chicken fighting are the sport of kings. African and Latin kings.

mike r

Dog fighting makes some sense, and chicken fighting might too if people had the patience to let 'em duke it out with their own spurs

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Carry on.

Sarah McLachlan sings like a fuggin' angel, and she had nice breasts. cool

Sounds (and looks) good to me. Bring her on, Jim!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kingston
When I was a kid any large bird perched on a pole was considered a target.

mike r

Ya, and that’s even without $20,000 worth of roosters staked out in the back yard.

Birds of prey were protected when I was a kid.

Me too. But picking off fighting chickens with a .22 was always fun.

You must be really fearless there Guero.

Anyhoo some years back an ex-In Law was recruited to drive a pickup truck loaded down with crates of young roosters and pullets from here to Cuidad Juarez. He found out later the load was worth $30,000 and that the last driver had just disappeared, along with the truck.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

mike r

Dog fighting makes some sense, and chicken fighting might too if people had the patience to let 'em duke it out with their own spurs

Michael Vick and his 'banger buds would be in full agreement. It must be a ghetto [cultural] thing.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
IC B2

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
I was wondering about this the other day, why exactly are birds of prey protected? What makes a damn chicken hawk better than a crow? Had one circling the other day, looked like he was eyeballing my ducks and rabbits...thought to myself "this guy doesn't understand how a protection act works out here"...he buggered off eventually.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The guy sounds like a total piece of crap. Odds are they nailed him on about 1% of what he actually poached. These types don't give a chit about any type of fair chase hunting, season, laws, or ethics.

Last edited by Lonny; 05/20/20.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

mike r

Michael Vick and his 'banger buds would be in full agreement. It must be a ghetto [cultural] thing.

mike r

Sir, surely you cannot be ignorant of the long tradition of dog fighting in the South, among White folks?

Of course back then the referees had to be able to reach in and separate the dogs if necessary so that any pit bull that showed aggression towards humans wasa immediately culled.

Which is why people would leave a pit bull with their kids as protection back then, like Petey in the Little Rascals. OK, maybe that's actually a load of doohickey, Hawkeye will be along presently.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Cockfighting rooster growers down here shoot the heck out of raptors, had a kid come in and show me him, his brother and his dad holding a shotgunned adult baldie by the outspread wings.

That's a really smart thing to post.

Can you tell us more?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Carry on.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

mike r

mike r

Sir, surely you cannot be ignorant of the long tradition of dog fighting in the South, among White folks?

Of course back then the referees had to be able to reach in and separate the dogs if necessary so that any pit bull that showed aggression towards humans wasa immediately culled.

Which is why people would leave a pit bull with their kids as protection back then, like Petey in the Little Rascals. OK, maybe that's actually a load of doohickey, Hawkeye will be along presently.

There are ghettos in the south, they call them hollers,and inbreed between dog fights. I sure hope you don't teach US history.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by deflave
Cockfighting rooster growers down here shoot the heck out of raptors, had a kid come in and show me him, his brother and his dad holding a shotgunned adult baldie by the outspread wings.

Can you tell us more?

Davie is an undercover USFW agent... wink

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
If it were just wolves I would say we should all pitch in to help him with his fine!
And there is that. Not all laws are conducive to order. (from another thread)
It's a wonder if the McMichaels don't show up and kill him.
Mr. Beans, Every now and then you do come up with a sensible post. This wasn't one of those times.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Hastings
If it were just wolves I would say we should all pitch in to help him with his fine!
Mr. Beans, Every now and then you do come up with a sensible post. This wasn't one of those times.

Even I don't bat 1000, but I'm still batting above deflave.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Hastings

laugh

DF

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Can you tell us more?

Yes, after they found it laying on the ground, they reported it immediately.

Same kid used to work vacations as a jockey on the other side of the Border, I always used to call him El Gallinero. Honors student, good kid, went off to college, ain't heard from him since.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

mike r

mike r

There are ghettos in the south, they call them hollers,and inbreed between dog fights. I sure hope you don't teach US history.

mike r

I think that's racist, what did I say that was wrong about dogfighting?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 700LH
$1000 for each wolf,,,,paid to the guy

This

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Can you tell us more?

Same kid used to work vacations as a jockey on the other side of the Border, I always used to call him El Gallinero. Honors student, good kid, went off to college, ain't heard from him since.

He was luckier than another kid anyhow, freshman year this other kid did a project on radishes, for the rest of his high school career I called him El Rabanero smile

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Can you tell us more?

He was luckier than another kid anyhow, freshman year this other kid did a project on radishes, for the rest of his high school career I called him El Rabanero smile

Ever have a kid do a project with eggs?

Wouldn't want to have to call him El Huevon, would you?

(El Blanquillero just doesn't sound right)

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

217 members (30Gibbs, 10gaugemag, 345dl, 1_deuce, 264mag, 16penny, 33 invisible), 2,749 guests, and 1,021 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,633
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.