I have two original Browning Recon Forces the year Browning started making them...from 2013 still working. The Brownings have a faster trigger and recovery than my Coverts, but they are also a good chunk of change more. I can get a new Covert MP16 Black for $85 on ebay. A comparable Browning..probably the Dark Ops Apex will be about $45 more...but it will be faster.

I have two Covert MP6 (they upgrade them by metapixal (MP8, MP16), etc) from 2011 still working though one the IR filter sticks. Another MP8 Black from 2012 or 13 still working. Battery life on them is excellent. I forgot one at my deer hunting area I put out last September. Finally got up and picked it up 9 months later and it was still working off of the 8 AA alkalines. Covert has great customer service and a 2 year warranty. I called them on the 2011 camera with the IR filter sticking and if they could repair it. They could not due to parts not being available, but offered to sell me a new one for half price. If you want the best bang for your buck, IMO the Covert MP16 Black. If you want a better performance (faster trigger and recovery) then Browning. But for 4 cams, you'll pay at least almost $200 more. One more note, if you do decide Browning, the site Trail Cam Pro sells them and has great service in that they up Brownings 1 year warranty to 2 years and 90 day returns no questions asked if you don't like it.