Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Flynn Attorney Sidney Powell Goes SCORCHED EARTH on Corrupt FBI Chief Wray

General Michael Flynn Attorney Sidney Powell joined Lou Dobbs on Wednesday to discuss the stunts by Judge Emmet Sullivan and the crisis of leadership at the FBI.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
BP-B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Wray is a part of the deep state or is too entrenched with fellow buds who are part of the deep state establishment......That is why Wray has been completely un-cooperative in getting to the truth.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Wray is in the Way.Needs sh#t canned.

Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

When in the Course of human events......
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
He should be in jail as far as I am concerned.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Wray is a part of the deep state or is too entrenched with fellow buds who are part of the deep state establishment......That is why Wray has been completely un-cooperative in getting to the truth.

Originally Posted by m1rifleman

Originally Posted by BlueDuck

So WHY does President Trump keep him as Director????

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by steve4102

..............Imo, for strategy and for political reasons.....Gotta remember that every move Trump makes or does not make and when he makes it or when he does not make it, are usually for reasons related to strategy and/or politics. Trump appointed Wray, and I personally believe that Trump gives people very lengthy rope in some cases, not all, to either save themselves or to hang themselves.......And what Trump does regarding Wray, may be entirely hinged on what Durham finds. If Durham finds a bunch of illegal goings on within the FBI that Wray failed to properly weed out and to expose (a cover up) if for personal or political reasons, then that just might be Trump's strategy and ticket to dump Wray as incompetent for failure to cleanup the FBI house.

And if Trump lets say were to fire Wray now, then the damned demCRAPs and media would have a field day because then they would all say that Trump fired Wray to protect his own ass. Now is not the right time to fire Wray imo. Instead let the Durham findings be used against Wray to then fire him......I am purely speculating, but for now I will go with that as Trump's strategy......Trump is a guy that just sits back and waits and waits and waits. And IF that is the strategy, you can bet that Trump's inner circle is keenly aware......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump had his chance, it is gone now and the democrats will take back the government again.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
When We win in Nov. Lots of heads will fall. President Trump will go full scorched earth on these non humans.

Last edited by boatammo; 05/20/20.

MOLON LABE
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Trump had his chance, it is gone now and the democrats will take back the government again.
....Quite an assumption. Nov 3rd ain't here yet! Long ways to go and issues on the table as well.......The economy, what Durham finds, indictments, no indictments, sleepy dementia Joe may die, Joe may collapse on the debate stage, demCRAP convention a disaster that could turn into a brokered convention. All kinds of stuff...

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Why is it gone??

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You know how when you're playing chess and you have a pawn that you just leave out there whose specific purpose Is just getting in the way of the opponent?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by boatammo
When We win in Nov. Lots of heads will fall. President Trump will go full scorched earth on these non humans.

I sure hope so!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Pat85

Why is it gone??

The dems are going to pull out all stops to steal this election through fraud and bribery.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Wray is on borrowed time, and he knows it. Karma would be if he gets fired right after Trump wins in November- - - -and Flynn gets appointed to replace him! The feebs would be crapping their pants so bad the stink would spread all over Washington DC like a big green cloud!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sidney Powell is shooting laser beams out of her eyes. She's pissed.

Ever notice how every word and sentence she speaks is grammatically flawless, direct, and to the point? That woman is formidable.

I want her on my side.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by local_dirt
You know how when you're playing chess and you have a pawn that you just leave out there whose specific purpose Is just getting in the way of the opponent?

Yessir. Thinking the same.

Barr is a conundrum wrapped in puzzle shoved inside of a mystery, sorta. His recent comments on the Durham Investigations sounded “Comeyish’.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by steve4102

Political for now - but I would bet the farm that Wray will be history within a week after Trump's re-election..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Morewood
Sidney Powell is shooting laser beams out of her eyes. She's pissed.

Ever notice how every word and sentence she speaks is grammatically flawless, direct, and to the point? That woman is formidable.

I want her on my side.
Agreed... She sounds so (only word I can think of) 'distinguished'.... Helluva lady, that..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Nebraska

Why is it gone??

The dems are going to pull out all stops to steal this election through fraud and bribery.

Even if they did, they would still lose to the Republican's fraud and bribery.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by Nebraska

Why is it gone??

Even if they did, they would still lose to the Republican's fraud and bribery.

Ain’t a bad way to fly, Leroy.

Black cat, white cat, no matter just as long as it catches the rat.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
693 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12308300, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 83 invisible), 2,769 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,637
Posts18,398,939
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.