Originally Posted by hanco
They had our house loan years ago.

Gunwerks?

GB1

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
If the time line from the article matches up they quit paying sales tax about the same time they’ve got the economic development grant from the State. Coincidences like that don’t happen unless your extremely stupid or extremely crooked

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Got stiffed by a restaurant owner who had a couple different brand franchises. Only got me for a small amount, $12,000ish, since the landowner was paying for the bulk of the buildout. He was nailed for not paying his payroll tax, collected it though. I told him I was gonna sue his ass, and he laughed and said I'd have to wait til after he got out of jail.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
They should be sued, if for no other reason than the idiotic purposeful misspelling of the word "works."

Name was most likely chosen for the availability of the internet domain name. Many odd names are chosen for this reason.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It might be time to ask Kramer for Jackie Chiles’ number.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by JGRaider
You may be right, but I bet the gov't will be absolutely first in line,

You are correct. Government is always first, then the banks.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
All those hunts had to cost a pretty penny and you really have to hype systems like those to keep the $$ coming in!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
A few years ago all of the gunshops and pawnshops around Idaho Falls had new GW rangefinders and scopes for sale on consignment. I found it odd and knew most of the shops so I asked around and they had all been consigned by the same person.

I knew the name and knew he worked at gunwerks because they screwed up a chamber job on a 7 lrm for me and he was one of the guys that jerked me around on the deal.

Seemed pretty obvious that the stuff was embezzled goods so I called Aaron Davidson and let him know. He was a little surprised because he said the guy was one of his brothers best friends but did say a lot of stuff was missing. I talked to his brother a few times and he really seemed shady so I wouldn't surprise me he has friends like that.

They were advertising for a director of marketing a few years back and advertising it at about 200k a year. I have an MBA in marketing and 14 years experience so my friend kept telling me to apply for it. I told my friend I'd had some experience with them and didn't think they were honest so I wasn't even going to bother looking into it. He thought I was crazy and kept telling me it was a dream job. I just told him I'm no longer going to waste my time trying to build a career with people I don't trust.

Bb

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
All those hunts had to cost a pretty penny and you really have to hype systems like those to keep the $$ coming in!

Just think how many critters died a horrible death while the longrange heros hoped for great video footage .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
A few years ago all of the gunshops and pawnshops around Idaho Falls had new GW rangefinders and scopes for sale on consignment. I found it odd and knew most of the shops so I asked around and they had all been consigned by the same person.

I knew the name and knew he worked at gunwerks because they screwed up a chamber job on a 7 lrm for me and he was one of the guys that jerked me around on the deal.

Seemed pretty obvious that the stuff was embezzled goods so I called Aaron Davidson and let him know. He was a little surprised because he said the guy was one of his brothers best friends but did say a lot of stuff was missing. I talked to his brother a few times and he really seemed shady so I wouldn't surprise me he has friends like that.

They were advertising for a director of marketing a few years back and advertising it at about 200k a year. I have an MBA in marketing and 14 years experience so my friend kept telling me to apply for it. I told my friend I'd had some experience with them and didn't think they were honest so I wasn't even going to bother looking into it. He thought I was crazy and kept telling me it was a dream job. I just told him I'm no longer going to waste my time trying to build a career with people I don't trust.

Bb

You did the right thing.

If you end up working for crooks it is likely that you'll go down with them or worse, that you'll be their scapegoat.

A lot of people cook the books, but not forwarding tax money that has been collected is a recipe for serious trouble and since it is a binary, either/or, thing, you can't just say "oops".

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by huntsman22
I don't see how you can get that far behind, unless you're crooked as bleep.....

LOL.

They owe us money.

It's not been fun.

Get in line and hope there is something left after the Government and banks take theirs.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

Bb

You know, that is the kind of post that really makes these forums worthwhile. Thanks for taking time out to share that.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Tarq,

I can’t disagree on the GW products line, never shot one, but the cost of their “Shooting Solution” is above most paygrades.

LR shooting, hunting, is a niche market, and those who know what they want and can wring out of a custom rig the same or better performance, aren’t buying a $10k-$14k rifle package.

I’m sorry to see any gun industry company go under, but, to the point, that possibly the owners have a history of financial problems, it’s probably best it happens now, when the major hit is being suffered by a huge bank, whom by the way, is no stranger to nefarious business dealings.

😎

Beave, I'm with you on WF not being an innocent bystander. I can quote you chapter and verse on some of their doings here in FL circa 2008.

WF and BOA have got be the largest scumbag bankers in the entire world.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Tarq,

I can’t disagree on the GW products line, never shot one, but the cost of their “Shooting Solution” is above most paygrades.

LR shooting, hunting, is a niche market, and those who know what they want and can wring out of a custom rig the same or better performance, aren’t buying a $10k-$14k rifle package.

I’m sorry to see any gun industry company go under, but, to the point, that possibly the owners have a history of financial problems, it’s probably best it happens now, when the major hit is being suffered by a huge bank, whom by the way, is no stranger to nefarious business dealings.

😎

Beave, I'm with you on WF not being an innocent bystander. I can quote you chapter and verse on some of their doings here in FL circa 2008.

WF and BOA have got be the largest scumbag bankers in the entire world.

They disgust me, knowing what I know firsthand. They got money poured down their throats in 2008, destroyed peoples' lives, stole their homes, refused workout agreements and loan restructurings, and sold the homes for profit after the housing market recovered, while .gov allowed them to write off huge chunks of debt and expenses they didn't actually have, and deprecate the value of the properties for their balance sheets.

I can walk 3 doors down from my house and stand in front of a home on a lake where they did exactly that to a single Mom with 2 kids. I know her personally. She is a friend of mine. That house is now worth $450-500K.

Phugkers.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Official Statement From Gunwerks CEO Regarding Wells Fargo Litigation

Cody, WY – May 22, 2020

The reports of Gunwerks’ demise are completely false. In fact, we’re crushing it! So far, 2020 has set records for sales performance and profitability, and it only gets better from here!

This week’s report of Wells Fargo filing a lawsuit has gotten a lot of attention. The bottom line is, the litigation has been settled, the entirety of our Wells Fargo operating loan has been paid off, and it is business as usual for Gunwerks.

The Wells Fargo narrative of Gunwerks’ financial distress was untrue. The dispute was never about Gunwerks’ financial condition or late payments, but about a difference of opinion on asset valuation. Within days of filing the suit, it has been settled and the case will be dismissed immediately.

Most of the stories circulating around the social media landscape are just wrong! Here are two good examples: In Wells Fargo’s narrative complaint filed in federal district court, they assert that Gunwerks was delinquent on sales tax payments. This is not true now and has never been true (Check here for a list of current delinquents in WY). They also allege that Gunwerks is late paying vendors. Again, this is untrue. We pride ourselves in dealing fairly with our vendors.

Unfortunately, despite our numerous good faith attempts to resolve the issues with Wells Fargo, the bank chose to file a lawsuit, which has now been settled. Fortunately, we had the resources to pay off the credit line within two business days of Wells Fargo filing suit. Our customers have really supported us this year with record sales. We’re on track to have our best performing year on record.

In 2020 Gunwerks will be announcing several new and innovative products that have been in development the past several years. Keep an eye out for an entirely new, next-gen rifle system engineered from the ground up, at least three more Skunkwerks projects, and new optics products and ballistic solutions in the Revic lineup.

The damage to Gunwerks’ reputation from Wells Fargo’s lawsuit will take quite a while to overcome, but with our team and a foundation of innovation and product quality, we see this as a minor incident. We’ve never been more excited about our business!

Sincerely,

Aaron Davidson, CEO Gunwerks

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I have Gunwerks rifle and it is a great shooter. I enjoyed watching their shows and visiting them in Dallas. Always thought they were a little high priced and couldn't imagine them selling enough rifles to coverall the advertising and their high profile position in the shooting industry.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Official Statement From Gunwerks CEO Regarding Wells Fargo Litigation

Cody, WY – May 22, 2020

The reports of Gunwerks’ demise are completely false. In fact, we’re crushing it! So far, 2020 has set records for sales performance and profitability, and it only gets better from here!

This week’s report of Wells Fargo filing a lawsuit has gotten a lot of attention. The bottom line is, the litigation has been settled, the entirety of our Wells Fargo operating loan has been paid off, and it is business as usual for Gunwerks.

The Wells Fargo narrative of Gunwerks’ financial distress was untrue. The dispute was never about Gunwerks’ financial condition or late payments, but about a difference of opinion on asset valuation. Within days of filing the suit, it has been settled and the case will be dismissed immediately.

Most of the stories circulating around the social media landscape are just wrong! Here are two good examples: In Wells Fargo’s narrative complaint filed in federal district court, they assert that Gunwerks was delinquent on sales tax payments. This is not true now and has never been true (Check here for a list of current delinquents in WY). They also allege that Gunwerks is late paying vendors. Again, this is untrue. We pride ourselves in dealing fairly with our vendors.

Unfortunately, despite our numerous good faith attempts to resolve the issues with Wells Fargo, the bank chose to file a lawsuit, which has now been settled. Fortunately, we had the resources to pay off the credit line within two business days of Wells Fargo filing suit. Our customers have really supported us this year with record sales. We’re on track to have our best performing year on record.

In 2020 Gunwerks will be announcing several new and innovative products that have been in development the past several years. Keep an eye out for an entirely new, next-gen rifle system engineered from the ground up, at least three more Skunkwerks projects, and new optics products and ballistic solutions in the Revic lineup.

The damage to Gunwerks’ reputation from Wells Fargo’s lawsuit will take quite a while to overcome, but with our team and a foundation of innovation and product quality, we see this as a minor incident. We’ve never been more excited about our business!

Sincerely,

Aaron Davidson, CEO Gunwerks

Expect a check any day now.whistle

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
That's going to be a big fugging mess.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
If what Davidson said is true, I'd be sueing the fuqk out of Wells Fargo for slander.

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

618 members (01Foreman400, 160user, 2500HD, 204guy, 257 roberts, 12344mag, 56 invisible), 2,436 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,636
Posts18,455,269
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.