Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by djs
RThis guys needs a little tenderizing himself while doing 20-30 years.

If he got tenderized you would piss yourself crying about the injustice of it all and calling for the racists head, just as you do Trump for his cruelty to the illegal alien criminal crew, chickenschiett.

djs only said what he did because he can imagine that being him in a few years , otherwise he'll take the liberal route every single time .ie --> we do have laws ----...---.. the young man [negroid] didn't deserve that - 2 wrongs don't make a right -bs .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
GB1

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Originally Posted by slumlord
How many people that will view thread will put your mom or dad in a nursing? Cause caring for them would otherwise cut into your going to the lake or your meditation time drinking Frog Tit brand IPA?

We are old school. Take care of our own.

Until you can’t.

Definitely true for a single care giver. Have seen several older church members lose their own health trying to single-handedly care for an ailing spouse. However, we are blessed to have an extended family that can and will pitch in when needed. And, the next generation is stepping up. Not to say "Never." But, would have nothing do with the personal convenience mentioned in the OP.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
How many people that will view thread will put your mom or dad in a nursing? Cause caring for them would otherwise cut into your going to the lake or your meditation time drinking Frog Tit brand IPA?

in my mothers case, she moved in with her mother to take care of her.
later i built an addition on my house for my mother, she lived with us for about 7years. alzheimers made that a 24hour 7day a week job.
don't regret a minute of it.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
We have already built a 400 sq ft ‘bedroom’ onto our home on the same level as the carport . Already have an extra wide roll in type shower with a bench and and hand wand low shower attachment.

Who knows might be me that ends up in that room. Right now it’s my man cave. Pool table and taxidermy

My dad, my father in law, my mother in law all in their 70s.

Anything could happen.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
I looked it up and the nursing home where the incident occurred costs $650 a *day*.

Seems to me like you could get a negro to whup your ass for a lot less than that.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I looked it up and the nursing home where the incident occurred costs $650 a *day*.

Seems to me like you could get a negro to whup your ass for a lot less than that.
A friend of mine is in a nursing home. He's been a paraplegic for 37 years. He was in one a couple of years ago and got crossways with a guy that was probably 65 or so years old. The old guy could walk. My friend was a tough SOB back in the day but he's wheelchairbound. Friend reported to several of the nursing home people including the guy who runs the joint that this old man was out to get him. Nothing was done and the old man walked into my friend's room while he was asleep. My friend wakes up to the old man beating the shixt out of his legs with an aircraft aluminum walking cane. He broke his femur and left both legs bloody. He must've hit an artery because there was blood spray all over the wall. My buddy even sustained injuries to his hand and arm trying to ward off the blows. Nothing was done. The old man spent some time in jail but never got charged because the PD said it was a mutual fight. Both my friend and the old man are white. I think the old man passed away from cancer about a year ago. Good riddance.

Lots of strange stuff goes down in nursing homes.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
He needed a Leonard Lawrence pillow party. Dial soap in a pillow case.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He needed a Leonard Lawrence pillow party. Dial soap in a pillow case.
I thought hard about looking the cancer guy up. I can't believe his family just let this shixt go. It makes my blood boil today just thinking about it. If I ever find out where that old fu ck is buried I'm gonna piss on his grave.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
If that was my dad in the nursing home I would be in jail right now.

Yes sir with prejudice. Frickin animal. We should've picked our own cotton. Damn it.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
They are jes lak us people.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
The joint they put him in needs to have a strong neo-nazi group in there. This guy needs to have some karma come his way.

They have holsters that'll fit right on wheelchairs.

Just sayin.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Still to this day I dont understand why someone would put their parent in a nursing home.

It ain't easy, I know this first hand and it's still unfathomable to me.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I would take that first beating with a smile and keep my mouth shut, the little old lady that 'wasn't that visited me later would have brought me a pistol, the next time he visited my room, alone, or even better with another partner in crime, I'd shoot those mother f-ckers dead. smile

Trump Won!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by gunner500
I would take that first beating with a smile and keep my mouth shut, the little old lady that 'wasn't that visited me later would have brought me a pistol, the next time he visited my room, alone, or even better with another partner in crime, I'd shoot those mother f-ckers dead. smile

Nigs don't pick on old white people who have the wherewithal to lay out a plan of getting a weapon or be able to physically protect themselves . Nigs find an old white person on the brink of death to use as a punching bag while they talk their 60 IQ gangsta stupidity into their phone that they'll show their nig family - nig friends - who are ok with it .

Thing is nigs know the vast majority whites ain't gonna do sh ,it , way too attached to all of their material possessions .

The greedy SOB's that hire this level of person needs their head beat in a time or three , guarantee that nig has been in trouble with the law many many times .

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
He could be Obama’s son...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My sister and I had to place my dad in skilled nursing. We could not handle 24-7 care even working together. If not for my brother in law it would have happened sooner, he (BiL) is a large strong dude and could lift the old man easy. And he was smart enough to see it was killing us all and helped us see the light. Even in the nursing facility we were constantly going by helping him with all the little things the nurses don't have time for. I was between wives so other than work I had time and I would not take anything for the time we had before he passed.
I would have waited for that fuqker in the dark and beat his bk azz into a mudhole. If it were reversed I know my old man would have done it for me.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Where are all the SJW’s outraged by the innocent jogger’s murder now? Where’s is all the media outrage about the obvious racism in this act? Man, where’d they all go? Strangely quiet about this one huh...

I really, really, hope karma catches up with this POS in prison. Hopefully, the boys in the AN on the inside are aware of this video...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by djs
RThis guys needs a little tenderizing himself while doing 20-30 years.

If he got tenderized you would piss yourself crying about the injustice of it all and calling for the racists head, just as you do Trump for his cruelty to the illegal alien criminal crew, chickenschiett.

djs only said what he did because he can imagine that being him in a few years , otherwise he'll take the liberal route every single time .ie --> we do have laws ----...---.. the young man [negroid] didn't deserve that - 2 wrongs don't make a right -bs .

buullschit…….I have read enough of djs posts to know he doesn't stick up for criminals...….bob

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by gunner500

best course of action......as schitty as it sounds...a person would get better care in prison...….bob

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Where are all the SJW’s outraged by the innocent jogger’s murder now? Where’s is all the media outrage about the obvious racism in this act? Man, where’d they all go? Strangely quiet about this one huh...

I really, really, hope karma catches up with this POS in prison. Hopefully, the boys in the AN on the inside are aware of this video...

Posted by Bristoe
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

674 members (10gaugeman, 1minute, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 10ring1, 65 invisible), 3,077 guests, and 1,295 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,698
Posts18,456,728
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.