Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
He should be made to do something useful, like being fertilizer for a garden.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
If I had to have a family or knew a friend in a home, I would show the staff there this video, see if makes anyone give you a verbal tap dance or uncomfortable body language.

Tell them you killed people in the Cold War and the great Meme Wars for much less offenses.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Where are all the SJW’s outraged by the innocent jogger’s murder now? Where’s is all the media outrage about the obvious racism in this act? Man, where’d they all go? Strangely quiet about this one huh...

I really, really, hope karma catches up with this POS in prison. Hopefully, the boys in the AN on the inside are aware of this video...

Just take a look at the jogger thread. Look at how many of them came out of the woodwork frothing at the mouth incensed because some savage with rage issues basically got himself killed by a couple dumbasses due to his inability to comport himself like a normal, reasonable human being.

Here we have yet another example of a subhuman piece of filth - and I say that not because of his color but because of his actions. No human being would do such a thing. Only a sick animal would prey on a helpless person like that. I guarantee that those people who were abused contributed more to society in a day than that POS has since birth.

But again, silence from all those outraged SJW’s in the other thread. Which just solidifies my opinion of them that they are every bit as worthless as the POS in question.

Hell I’ll double down and say that these defenders are worse, because without them, we would have no trouble cleaning up the savages who are basically just following their baser instincts anyway. But thanks to the apologists, they can pretty much continue to offend over and over again.

So to all you apologist SJW’s out there, a nice, big GFY....

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by slumlord
If I had to have a family or knew a friend in a home, I would show the staff there this video, see if makes anyone give you a verbal tap dance or uncomfortable body language.

Tell them you killed people in the Cold War and the great Meme Wars for much less offenses.

My Dad died in a nursing home. He only went there when he became too much for my mom to handle once his dementia really got him. He started having violent episodes and didn’t recognize anyone. Thankfully, the place was really good with a great staff and absolute transparency. The family could show up unannounced day or night and stay with him in his room any time they wanted.

If I had family in that home with that POS, I know what I’d be doing.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I looked it up and the nursing home where the incident occurred costs $650 a *day*.

Seems to me like you could get a negro to whup your ass for a lot less than that.

Lmao

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
YouTube keeps taking the vid down. There's one left with the groids face blurred.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
This guy seems to have taken the "OK, Boomer" movement a bit too serious.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Fuggit send the brudda to Jasper Texas.

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Torqued
Fuggit send the brudda to Jasper Texas.

How about an express ticket to Hell instead?

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Where are all the SJW’s outraged by the innocent jogger’s murder now? Where’s is all the media outrage about the obvious racism in this act? Man, where’d they all go? Strangely quiet about this one huh...

I really, really, hope karma catches up with this POS in prison. Hopefully, the boys in the AN on the inside are aware of this video...

Just take a look at the jogger thread. Look at how many of them came out of the woodwork frothing at the mouth incensed because some savage with rage issues basically got himself killed by a couple dumbasses due to his inability to comport himself like a normal, reasonable human being.

Here we have yet another example of a subhuman piece of filth - and I say that not because of his color but because of his actions. No human being would do such a thing. Only a sick animal would prey on a helpless person like that. I guarantee that those people who were abused contributed more to society in a day than that POS has since birth.

But again, silence from all those outraged SJW’s in the other thread. Which just solidifies my opinion of them that they are every bit as worthless as the POS in question.

Hell I’ll double down and say that these defenders are worse, because without them, we would have no trouble cleaning up the savages who are basically just following their baser instincts anyway. But thanks to the apologists, they can pretty much continue to offend over and over again.

I guess I missed the SJWs on the jogger thread. Plenty of normal common sense folks opined that the bubbas created a stupid situation that should never have occurred. Those that don't revel in ignorance do not necessarily care for joggers but probably don't fear or obsess about them. Lots of stupid on that thread.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
IC B3

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is my hope on how this ends.

Human filth goes to prison and put in general population.

Guards take a 30 min smoke break right after announcing that there will be free weed for everyone if human filth is dead when they get back.

The only caveat is that human filth’s own mother shouldn’t be able to recognize him.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by RAS

Guards take a 30 min smoke break right after announcing that there will be free weed for everyone if human filth is dead when they get back.

The only caveat is that human filth’s own mother shouldn’t be able to recognize him.

I don't want to see him killed......I want the schitt beat out of him......then when gets out the prison hospital......hes beat again.....on and on..till he takes his own life just to make it all stop...…..bob

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by RAS

I don't want to see him killed......I want the schitt beat out of him......then when gets out the prison hospital......hes beat again.....on and on..till he takes his own life just to make it all stop...…..bob
This.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Postage stamp example of your societal, subsidized, feral / ork population on display.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by lvmiker

I guess I missed the SJWs on the jogger thread. Plenty of normal common sense folks opined that the bubbas created a stupid situation that should never have occurred. Those that don't revel in ignorance do not necessarily care for joggers but probably don't fear or obsess about them. Lots of stupid on that thread.

mike r

Funny how the enlightened one doesnt grasp the obvious lol...

Sjw’s? Lol, nope... just people who understand how the dummies got themselves in some deep doo doo, doing way worse than the criminal they were out to stop!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
YouTube keeps taking the vid down. There's one left with the groids face blurred.

Showed it on Fox this evening.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (1_deuce, 1OntarioJim, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 219 Wasp, 22kHornet, 53 invisible), 2,079 guests, and 1,161 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,069
Posts18,463,567
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.