Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 30 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 29 30
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
AS: You do have a way with words.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
GB1

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by md44815
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
[Linked Image][Linked Image]
Originally Posted by akasparky

Google maps is not up to date my dear, at the end of our street alone in the past 6 months

Yeah Google maps shows that...

there are over 30 new houses out here

"out here" what does that include? Everything west of 19?

If you can also find lots out here for 10-15K please let me know

County site says you paid $12K....

As I said your view and Google maps is NOT updated each one of those blue lines has a home on it now, heck my house doesn't even show up on google maps as you can see, there' s no picture the blue R is his range aimed at all the house the Red arrow is how we suggested he turn his range because there is not one single house in that direction at all for several miles and acres..

Yes we paid for 12k for our lot back in 2017 my dear maybe you haven't noticed but the market has drastically gone up out here ( I thought you said you were into investments so you should know that ) we bought before everyone out here decided to build, we bought before he bought his lot in 2018 our house was already constructed, I always love when someone tries to argue with me what my neighbor hood looks like and what the values out here are when I live out here so I see the homes so I might just know a little more than what Google maps is showing and anyone who follows housing market might gather that when you are in a desired area ( which we are hence why all those homes have gone up out here the past year) the market will reflect lot prices to demand sigghhhh (they need an eye rolling emoji on here)

You are the one making positive claims.

You have the burden of proof. Everyone on this sight is completely justified in not believing a single claim you make until you provide sufficient evidence to support your claim.

Lets see some current pictures from the back of your house, toward the range. Based upon the map you showed, I have to qwonder if you can even see it from your house. Is that why we haven't seen any new pictures for you supporting you claim that there's no berm, because you don't have a clear line of sight?

Or, are you not even Misty, but just a sock-puppet pulling photo's and copy pasting rants from another website?

You can't see it from our back yard because there is nothing above ground to see... there's some Palmettos and a few pine trees then a big drop that's it nothing you can see from a pic from my back yard, I believe the news video had an aerial view it showed did it not? If not I will gladly post that pic that shows it but how can I show you a hole in the ground from my back yard 200 ft away?

You've previously claimed, that contrary to the video, there's no berm.

In the above video, which anybody can pull off the internet, there's clearly a berm.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
[Linked Image][Linked Image]
Originally Posted by akasparky

Google maps is not up to date my dear, at the end of our street alone in the past 6 months

Yeah Google maps shows that...

there are over 30 new houses out here

"out here" what does that include? Everything west of 19?

If you can also find lots out here for 10-15K please let me know

County site says you paid $12K....

As I said your view and Google maps is NOT updated each one of those blue lines has a home on it now, heck my house doesn't even show up on google maps as you can see, there' s no picture the blue R is his range aimed at all the house the Red arrow is how we suggested he turn his range because there is not one single house in that direction at all for several miles and acres..

Yes we paid for 12k for our lot back in 2017 my dear maybe you haven't noticed but the market has drastically gone up out here ( I thought you said you were into investments so you should know that ) we bought before everyone out here decided to build, we bought before he bought his lot in 2018 our house was already constructed, I always love when someone tries to argue with me what my neighbor hood looks like and what the values out here are when I live out here so I see the homes so I might just know a little more than what Google maps is showing and anyone who follows housing market might gather that when you are in a desired area ( which we are hence why all those homes have gone up out here the past year) the market will reflect lot prices to demand sigghhhh (they need an eye rolling emoji on here)

You are the one making positive claims.

You have the burden of proof. Everyone on this sight is completely justified in not believing a single claim you make until you provide sufficient evidence to support your claim.

Lets see some current pictures from the back of your house, toward the range. Based upon the map you showed, I have to qwonder if you can even see it from your house. Is that why we haven't seen any new pictures for you supporting you claim that there's no berm, because you don't have a clear line of sight?

Or, are you not even Misty, but just a sock-puppet pulling photo's and copy pasting rants from another website?

You can't see it from our back yard because there is nothing above ground to see... there's some Palmettos and a few pine trees then a big drop that's it nothing you can see from a pic from my back yard, I believe the news video had an aerial view it showed did it not? If not I will gladly post that pic that shows it but how can I show you a hole in the ground from my back yard 200 ft away?

You've previously claimed, that contrary to the video, there's no berm.

In the above video, which anybody can pull off the internet, there's clearly a berm.

No there is a hole in the ground there is no upper back stop at all 1:37 into the video you see the maybe being generous 2ft? of sane above ground... that is not a back stop there is nothing to stop ricochet, splatter or a stray if they aim above the hole , right about the same time in the same video you hear the news crew state the home owner said he was going to build a 45 ft wall above ground... there is no wall at all those were just lies to try to justify to the media... send me Dave's contact I'm happy to reach out to him, I guarantee you there is no range out there that has an NRA backing that has no upper berm or back stop on high caliber rifles and 50 BMG 200 ft from homes aimed in their direction . I have called over 100 ranges all over Florida for comparison as well as range design engineers and not a single one told me they would sign off on the liability of this range but I'm glad to consult with another

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Lets pretend you changed everyones mind and we're all in agreement. Anything change? Hole fill itself in? Gunfire stopped?

...thought so.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Did we find a solution to this one yet?

Reached a consensus?

Like over in the Trayvon II thread?

Like The Corona threads?

Like the Leupold threads?

Yes,
She need to hire Dave as her new consultant.

Posted twice for clarity and to get it though my hard head? grin

The unfortunate part about hiring Dave..................................he's usually accompanied by Clark.................

That, in and of itself, can lead to more issues than originally encountered.

And if Travis shows up.....................................Bar the door Katie

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by nighthawk
The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.

n the desert you can remember your name
'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain

Bingo!

In it is contentment

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
send me Dave's contact I'm happy to reach out to him.

Go ahead and send him a PM. I'm sure he will be happy to take he job. He's a true gentleman. Always happy to help a lady at a reasonable price.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Go ahead and send him a PM. I'm sure he will be happy to take he job. He's a true gentleman. Always happy to help a lady at a reasonable price.

Dude,

what next?

you going to suggest she ask kingston for a selfie link?

eek

In it is contentment

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Some states in the Deep South will allow back yard "ranges" as long as there is a
berm or back stop, and its at least 100 yards from a public road. Ironically,
this also applies to hunting regulations near a public roadway.

As is becoming more apparent in our republic-one cannot purchase
common sense at the hardware store.Do not try to
understand liberals, they are a breed apart. Most
have paid no dues in the society in which they live. They
deserve no respect.

Real close combat in a combat zone, like near Khe Sanh in I -Corps
is a remarkable experience to survive. "You have never lived
until you have almost died, for those who have fought for it-
life has a flavor the protected will never know or understand."
MACVSOG-5th Special Forces Group(ABN) 1971-72

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".-PLATO

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena-not the critic"-T. Roosevelt
There are no atheists in fox holes or in the open doors of a para's aircraft.....
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

He goes by deflave here on the forum. He is the one that said you had nice hair. Find his post, click on his name and click Private Message. He's an expert, local, and would be happy to help.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

What next?

You going to suggest she ask Kingston for Engineering help?

That's not a bad idea, I just don't know if Kingston's currently available for free lance work. If Misty decides to engage with Dave, it's best we wait for his report and see if either potential client may need his services, and if he's even available. As we all know, Kinston's good, but he's not cheap, so it's best Dave takes a look first.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 05/22/20.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Dave's cheaper, and local.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ms. Misty,

I've been reading this post with interest, as you live in one of what I consider to be one of the most desirable spots in FL left to live. I've been in FL for 50 years, so I may know "a little" about that. One of my dear departed Dad's best friends lives not far away from you on a tributary off the river, across from the old fish camp, if you know where I mean. The names will remain nameless.

The way I see it, you can boil your problem down into 2 bullet points.

1. You live in one of the last red counties / holdouts of personal freedom that have a desirable mix of rural vs urban in Florida.
2. That makes it difficult to remove people's rights via new laws, or even litigation.

Note to you: Wish you hadn't started the references to your body, because you opened a pandora's box to criticism and humor at your expense. Please don't do that to yourself in front of a judge or a jury of your peers. The pushback from other jealous females alone would be enough to sink your initiative. Watched one of my ex-gf's make that same mistake from a close-up and personal distance and it ended up costing her dearly. It would be a silent attack, and you'd never be able to prove anything.

Personally, I wouldn't want a range like that behind my house, either. Especially, with disregard to the direction of fire and the condition of the berm. Many moons ago, I saw a friend have a fair bit of trouble for an errant round from a large caliber handgun ricocheting off a steel target and hitting someone much farther away than your house is from that neighbor's range.

On the + side for you, that range may never be completed now. It's kinda smelling that way.

All legalese aside, I wish you and your family the best of health.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
He goes by deflave here on the forum. He is the one that said you had nice hair. Find his post, click on his name and click Private Message. He's an expert, local, and would be happy to help.
Oh please! Quit fscking with her!

Politics is War by Other Means
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Who is messing around? Dave is local in FL, an expert, and cheaper than Kingston.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by efw
Her “man” is staring at his shoes.

Poor guy.

I think Misty is a man. Or was.

She seems like a nice woman from what I've seen.

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

I'm starting to wonder if maybe Deflave is the unnamed miscreant.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Who is messing around? Dave is local in FL, an expert, and cheaper than Kingston.

I don't think Tyrone understands just how expensive Kingston really is. All those letters after his name add to the price.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I don't think Tyrone understands just how expensive Kingston really is. All those letters after his name add to the price.

Plus Kingston would have to travel.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Ms. Misty,

I've been reading this post with interest, as you live in one of what I consider to be one of the most desirable spots in FL left to live. I've been in FL for 50 years, so I may know "a little" about that. One of my dear departed Dad's best friends lives not far away from you on a tributary off the river, across from the old fish camp, if you know where I mean. The names will remain nameless.

The way I see it, you can boil your problem down into 2 bullet points.

1. You live in one of the last red counties / holdouts of personal freedom that have a desirable mix of rural vs urban in Florida.
2. That makes it difficult to remove people's rights via new laws, or even litigation.

Note to you: Wish you hadn't started the references to your body, because you opened a pandora's box to criticism and humor at your expense. Please don't do that to yourself in front of a judge or a jury of your peers. The pushback from other jealous females alone would be enough to sink your initiative. Watched one of my ex-gf's make that same mistake from a close-up and personal distance and it ended up costing her dearly. It would be a silent attack, and you'd never be able to prove anything.

Personally, I wouldn't want a range like that behind my house, either. Especially, with disregard to the direction of fire and the condition of the berm. Many moons ago, I saw a friend have a fair bit of trouble for an errant round from a large caliber handgun ricocheting off a steel target and hitting someone much farther away than your house is from that neighbor's range.

On the + side for you, that range may never be completed now. It's kinda smelling that way.

All legalese aside, I wish you and your family the best of health.

Thanks truly appreciate your feedback and wish you the best. smile

It is not our intent to shut down private ranges either I wish people could read that portion, if you're a local, then you know we hear shots every night out here and you rarely hear a complaint from anyone out here. There is a guy over one block that is AG shoot nightly and it's like 2nd nature you don't even blink at it anymore but he did his safely, he is on AG zoning he aimed it away from everyone and our guy did the total opposite and aimed his at everyone. A few homes asked him to just turn it and he just didn't want to do that because he felt he could only go 75 yards then rather than 100 yds so then we said well reverse it and aim it at your home the distance would still be 100 yards, nope didn't want to do that either. Had he turned it, most the folks I have met out here are super nice and all greeted us, we probably would've skipped the typical wine basket welcome and sent an ammo and target sheet basket and shot with him.

I do you think you may be correct as well as far as completion of it between the litigation coming as well as he has a mortgage on the home and the bank isn't going to like that liability we were told. I'm not sure how he planned to get past final inspection without them noticing. No home owner's insurance is going to want to pick this up with a litigation against it, especially multi- family litigation.
Have a happy Memorial Day weekend

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
This is about some internet troll (guy), that's been gaming you since page one. Some ppl have nothing better to do. The pictures posted were stolen from some bimbo's webpage, (that was probably created by the same dude.)

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Page 16 of 30 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

615 members (12344mag, 1eyedmule, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 62 invisible), 2,939 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,347
Posts18,468,794
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.