OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J

https://kprcradio.iheart.com/featur...m9jz2LAgpwZmKVs39fELh6b84mu32q2M3E-lePzw

KPRC AM 950 - Real Texas, Real Talk

Walton And Johnson

Michigan Deems "Gay Swingers Club" To Be Essential But Not Elderly Barber
May 21, 2020

In Michigan, right under the nose of the Governor's office, a gay swingers club is allowed to open for business but a 77-year-old man just lost his barbers license for giving people hair cuts.

Talk about getting a "little trim" - this is "nuts".

Megan Fox reports:

There is perhaps nothing more confusing than Democrat governors’ orders during the Chinese WuFlu pandemic. Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer is by far the worst. That was made clear with the news that a gay swinger’s club with “glory holes” is being allowed to operate under her nose in Lansing while she aims her business-killing death ray on 77-year-old barber Karl Manke for giving haircuts.

But strangers servicing each other through holes in a basement wall in the state capitol is perfectly fine. I guess group sex is an “essential” activity in the Democrat-run state of Michigan. The underground private club, Club Tabu, has a website that describes what goes on there. (HT: Steve Gruber)

Unlike Manke, who is sterilizing everything in his barbershop and wearing a mask to cut hair, Club Tabu has no announcement on their social media about what precautions they are taking, if any, to keep people who are engaging in full body contact with strangers safe. In fact, the only messaging they are giving is that they are open. The website FAQ’s says, “Yes, we are still open; if this website is still up – we are open!!!”

The FAQs also ask if there are “glory holes” (if you’re blissfully ignorant of what these are, don’t Google it) and the response from the website says, “A maze is a network of paths and hedges designed as a puzzle through which one has to find a way, and in our case, it is very dark and made with walls that have a few holes in them,” says the club’s website.

A review of their Facebook pageis equally disturbing with the last post being the announcement that they opened on May 1. There is no other information about social distancing or precautions taken. They’re just open for business.

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Joken 2

White conservative males -- are the enemy of the communist .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by joken2

Walton And Johnson

May 21, 2020

In Michigan, right under the nose of the Governor's office, a gay swingers club is allowed to open for business but a 77-year-old man just lost his barbers license for giving people hair cuts.

Megan Fox reports:

There is perhaps nothing more confusing than Democrat governors’ orders during the Chinese WuFlu pandemic. Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer is by far the worst. That was made clear with the news that a gay swinger’s club with “glory holes” is being allowed to operate under her nose in Lansing while she aims her business-killing death ray on 77-year-old barber Karl Manke for giving haircuts.

But strangers servicing each other through holes in a basement wall in the state capitol is perfectly fine. I guess group sex is an “essential” activity in the Democrat-run state of Michigan. The underground private club, Club Tabu, has a website that describes what goes on there. (HT: Steve Gruber)

Unlike Manke, who is sterilizing everything in his barbershop and wearing a mask to cut hair, Club Tabu has no announcement on their social media about what precautions they are taking, if any, to keep people who are engaging in full body contact with strangers safe. In fact, the only messaging they are giving is that they are open. The website FAQ’s says, “Yes, we are still open; if this website is still up – we are open!!!”

The FAQs also ask if there are “glory holes” (if you’re blissfully ignorant of what these are, don’t Google it) and the response from the website says, “A maze is a network of paths and hedges designed as a puzzle through which one has to find a way, and in our case, it is very dark and made with walls that have a few holes in them,” says the club’s website.

A review of their Facebook pageis equally disturbing with the last post being the announcement that they opened on May 1. There is no other information about social distancing or precautions taken. They’re just open for business.

With all of his constant talk about h o m os and f a g g o t s,,,,,

I predict that flave will be headed to Michigan real soon like.

No way that Florida can hold him now.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
We need a: what did Michigan do today thread. That place is fubar, I feel bad for y’all there.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
So, are the Democrats acknowledging the WuFlu is no more deadly than the flu that has been around for ever or are the Democrats attempting to eliminate homosexuals without anyone noticing if the claimed lethality rate is true

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Joken 2

White conservative males -- are the enemy of the communist .

PREZACTLY!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All the weed shops and Starbucks have been open here but I'm still butchering my own hair in the mirror.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Gayghost and Leroy gotta have somewhere to hang out.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Walton And Johnson

May 21, 2020

Megan Fox reports:

With all of his constant talk about h o m os and f a g g o t s,,,,,

I predict that flave will be headed to Michigan real soon like.

No way that Florida can hold him now.

When Flave and his Posse leaves this joint after their visit, they’ll be officially known as “ The Hole in the Wall Gang”.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I so hope Biden picks her!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
That is amazing, gay club essential.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The bitch we got will open everything but barbers and salons. How dare the common folk question her.

This bitch will feel it. Trust me

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
All the weed shops and Starbucks have been open here but I'm still butchering my own hair in the mirror.

And liquor stores. 😬

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Gay club has the cornholvid

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So why is anyone surprised ? It's common knowledge that any group that comes under the rainbow flag and is part of the LGBTQ bunch will get elevated to special status and is one of the "protected" sectors of our society in the eyes of the leftist commies. I'm not kidding. You think they're gonna go out and persecute any of their pet constituent groups ? However; anyone outside of their political arena is considered an enemy and must be destroyed, if possible. Remember that saying about "If you're not with us; you're against us", and the old favorite, "That's not who we are".....

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by hookeye
Gay club has the cornholvid
Beat me to it >>>>>

If it ain't broke don't fix it!!!!!!!!!!!
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
i wonder if this is true

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Walton And Johnson

May 21, 2020

Megan Fox reports:

Hmmm...what I took away from this is that democrats don't cut their hair very often but do frequent poofter palaces regularly.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Of course it's open! Where are the Democrats going to go after hours if it closes?

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Keep in mind that the Attorney General of Michigan is an out of the closet Marxist lesbian.

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

635 members (06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 1234, 160user, 61 invisible), 2,308 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,619
Posts18,455,052
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.