Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The 25-222. Wooters tooter or also called the copperhead is a nice round.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

barm Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
A great writer and a cartridge to consider. Has anyone built one? I wonder how many places have reamers for it and how expensive dies would be for it.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I've been around a few of these cartridges I built the 6X47 (6-222 RM) first, used a slower twist barrel (1:12) than I should of. However, it hasn't stopped me from killing deer, pronghorn, prairie dogs, and coyotes with it. Loves 70 grain NBT at 3000+ fps and 80 grain Speer SP bullets at 2800+ fps from a 20" barrel. It doesn't do well with bullets over 80 grains is it's only problem.

I shot some prairie dogs and a coyote with my buddies AR in 6X45 and made me want to build one. I built it mainly to get around CO 6mm minimum requirement for big game and brass is easier to find than for my 6X47. I also went bolt action to get a little mor mag length than what my buddy got with his AR. Too bad my suppressors showed up, and I don't want to cut down the barrel to a managable length since it is fluted. My buddy has killed a ton of deer with it and the 85 grain Sierra HPBT.

I've also spent a little time behind an AR in .25-45. Cool little cartridge as well. Dies are probably a little cheaper than the .25-222 to get as well. I will say speeds were not as good as advertised on the web, mid 2700 fps with 87 grain bullets was the best that AR would do.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You Melting Snowflake CLUELESS Covid Queens are a fhuqking hoot and never disappoint in the magnificent grandeur of oblivious humor,by simply doing your best. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Ummmmmm everything cited in .257" sucks ass,if only because boolits matter more than headstamps. Hint.

I've shot or got all of the 6mm's thus far cited and a bunch that ain't. Hint.

There's ZERO fhuqking way I'd build a 270 slower than 8",though one of 'em is in 7.5". Hint.

Starting velocity,ain't arrival velocity and that one stumps all of you Fhuqktards. Hint.

Bless your hearts for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hunt....hint.....hint.....I am now dumber for having read your gargled together rendition of a post. Retard.

guns to me are like legal crack
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
salvage,

Do not slight your AMAZINGLY low IQ,as you breathe through your open mouth and lick windows. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Very GOOD call,to refrain ALL things The Rifle and go right to your Melting Snowflake Routine(which sure in the fhuqk ain't no Act) via your Vagina Monologue. Hint.

Simply pardon my shooting it all and then some,as you set on the sidelines and Whine...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Bless your heart for crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sorry, Fug Stick says .25" bullets just bounce off animals, probably even mice.

I think what it really is, is that he's too incompetent to get within 500 yards of a deer. He probably smells too bad, being a stupid troll and all.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

I never tire of your HILARIOUS attempts of feigning a First Fhuqking Clue...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results",mandate your Vagina Monologue and Melting Snowflake Routine and a skirt of all things The Rifle(pun be intended). Not that the quivering lip and trembling fingers,don't add to the Hilarity too. Hint.

How many times a day do you think about me? Not on one of your "good" days,just an average one? How many of those innumerable times,involve your Olfactories? Just a rough percentage,will be fine. Pardon my horning you up and undoubtedly,Testosterone reliably attracts you. Hint.

Bless your heart for Trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A day without Fug Stick is like a day without a tooth ache.

Fug Stick, I think about you just about every time I see a retard or just need a chuckle. Thanks for dedicating your life to being the object of derision so others can get their LULZ.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

Ain't it a hoot,that besides being a poor poor(literally) Clueless Fhuqk and a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,that you GOTTA swipe pics to boot...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

You GoogleFu Covid Melting Snowflake Kchuns are a fhuqking hoot! Hint. Laughing!

Now you can say,you've "seen" a right proper 270. Hint.

AND a Biggy/Small .243" bore comparison. Hint.

Cheer up,it's been a slow morning. Hint. LAUGHING!

Be sure jack more pics,as you MUST,because there's no "chance" your kchunt is leaving the fhuqking couch! Hint.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

IC B3

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
What’s wound channel from a 2000fps impact look like on a 105 Hornady?

Black hills 77gr tmk regulates most intermediate rounds pointless.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Trybone,

Ain't it a hoot,that besides being a poor poor(literally) Clueless Fhuqk and a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,that you GOTTA swipe pics to boot...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Thanks Fug Stick, I needed some LULZ today. That is the dumbest AR setup I've ever seen! LOL! Do you have to stand on a stool to shoot that?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon the sloooowwwwwwwww day,horning you up,in sucha' manner. Hint. Laughing!

Ooooopsie! Don't "forget" to start a Thread,if/when you go Outside some year. Hint.

Hint.

LAUGHING................

nohunter,

That's a 350yd shot,in Today's atmosphere,with an 18" 270. Hint.

I hear through the Grapevine,that boolit do just fine.(grin)

Have seen me shoot a "few" 105's,through a "few" .243" bores and often on the same day. Nothing slower than a 2650 fps Launch or faster than a 3450 fps Launch. Hint.

6BR and 105's anybody?!? Hint.

Don't mind Trybone having to Google it all,she only gets to read about The Outdoors. Hint.

LAUGHING!.......................

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
What did you shoot at 350 today?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
nohunter,

Stand fare,wares welllllllll beyond your "means","abilities" and "comprehension"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Was in a rush this AM,to beat the wind and pending shift in weather,so only shot the 1827 and a coupla Vudoo's to the 400yd line. Got lucky and found another of Bob's 75 MOA 1913 extended rails I had him build for me and the1827 coughs up 36.2 Mils remaining on the 3-15's MQ FFP erector,from it's 50yd zero,which is the 585yd line. 'Course there's (10) more laying in wait on the windshield,for 46.2 all in. Disappointingly,that's only the 680yd line and a good portion of The Herd,will crack 700yds easily. Google as you MUST,then nod your head like you Understand. Hint. LAUGHING!

Am eyeing a parcel from Bob that I just liberated from the Mail and am torn in driving another aged 'Schutz 54 in OEM guise,or tossing it in one of them there MacaMillion T-Hole Sillywet handles,to match another in the larder. Thoughts?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

You Drooling Fhuqktards are a hoot! Hint.

Bless your hearts for Trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Last edited by Big Stick; 05/22/20. Reason: Forgot to add a pic that Trybone can steal,along with the others

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
ur Comical

Thanks for the chuckle.

Carry on.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ndbowhunter
ur Comical

Thanks for the chuckle.

Carry on.

Don't pay any attention to that moron....... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hilariously Fascinating,to watch you two Fhuqtards lick adjacent sides of the same pane of glass and gaze into one another's crossed eyes...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that none are brazen enough,to touch upon anything The Rifle,with a 10' pole. At least you "get" to read about it. Hint. LAUGHING!

You Cowering Covid Sowflake Queens are a fhuqking hoot! Hint.

Bless your hearts for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Hang a pic of a 270 kill.

Thanks.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
nohunter,

Like you could "afford" a rifle or a camera...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Or sights,sling,harness,cuff or mags. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (1234, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 63 invisible), 2,756 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,365
Posts18,469,052
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.