Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Fugg, a rifle as ugly as stinky it's self.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
BP-B6

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Big Stick
nohunter,

Like you could "afford" a rifle or a camera...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Or sights,sling,harness,cuff or mags. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Any pics of 270 kills or 105’s under 2000fps?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I VERY much enjoy,that you Fhuqktards are doing your best,with what incredibly fhuqking little you "have" to work with...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep riding coat tails and telling yourself you "could too". Hint. LAUGHING!

My lunch exceeded your "means: and "abilities". Hint.

I suggest you gals start a Go Fund Our Kchunts. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
congratulations on sharing your fish lunch with a computer screen?

I guess if that trips ur trigger have at it.

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Looks like Another thread gone to sh*t.

Last edited by Dre; 05/23/20.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Or sights,sling,harness,cuff or mags. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

I'm laughing too! That's a hilarious set-up there.

I guess all the extra mags are in case one of the rocks you shoot at charges? Even funnier is the sling. Do you use that over a shirt? I'll bet you wouldn't know what a sling hook is if it gigged you by your tiny balls.

Typical big spender, shows up thinking they can buy points. But you are even more pathetic - you won't even show up!

LOL! I just noticed the sticker - "Victory Bound". Hahahahaha!!! The only thing you are bound to is that Southern AK rock you sit your troll ass on!

Last edited by Tyrone; 05/23/20.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
nohunter,

If/when you catch a meal of your own,do share...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for Trying.

Hint.

Drool,

Don't be so hard on yourself,if only because you "could" interject at a moment's notice and correlate your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" yet again,that you Drooltards in summoned in conjunction,couldn't begin to proffer an inkling of a First Fhuqking Clue. Hint.

Bless your heart for Trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING...............

Trybone,

Here's to the heartfelt trepidations,of your exceedingly WELL founded and countless Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'm VERY "surprised",at your perpetual fixations upon Male Anatomy and wares welllll beyond your means. Pardon the adhesion of a prior Owner's preference,upsetting your place in the Cheese Line. Hint. Laughing!

Weren't my intent to corelate,that less than a day's wages,would/could circulate your Estrogen Levels in sucha' manner. What do you "do" for a "living",that fuels that "fire"? Hint. LAUGHING!

Again and if only in fairness...how many times a day do you think about me? Not on one of your "good" days,just an average one? How many of those innumerable times,involve your Olfactories? Just a rough percentage,will be fine. Pardon my horning you up and undoubtedly,Testosterone reliably attracts you. Hint.

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Bless your heart for Crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Here is a humorous mental picture,
Stinky trying to operate a Yoyo.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
You always slather like a drunken idiot or is it only a facade you hide behind on the internet?

This [bleep] getting more funny by the second.

In recap, I’m a do nothing bitch, can’t shoot, cant buy a rifle, broke dick, and haven’t ever caught a fish.

What did I miss?

Oh yeah, latent homosexual.

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You know big stick.
I really wish you got the “hint” and just accept that 99.9% guys on here don’t give a flying F about what you have to say. Or the constant same old pics.
Even though I Have you blocked, I just can’t help my self and have to look at the dumpster fire posts you have.
It’s kind of like tiger king. Just A F**king train wreck.
Sure you have lots of ugly toys and when I can decipher your kindergarten grammar, it sounds like you’re a wealth of knowledge.
But the way you come across...it is just such a pain in the a**.
Please go see a shrink, Delete your account and then blow your brains out so no one has to endure this any more.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
IC B3

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by barm
Originally Posted by Filaman
If y'all are building these on regular bolt gun platforms and not ARs why not build the 6x47 instead? It uses the .222 Remington Magnum case instead of the .223. It'll give you ano ther 100 or so FPS. It's too long for the AR 15 action but it'll work well in a short action bolt gun. I know what you will say, brass! Yes .223 brass is much more plentiful and easier to come by. But you can get brass for it. I look at brass as an occasional purchase and .222 Mag. brass ain't gonna break the bank. And it gives you a longer neck which will aid in accuracy. Also, it's the same brass the .204 Ruger is made from. ,

Try it, you might like it.

I will consider it. I am still in the planning stage of this.

Before ARs got mega popular this was the one. But it won't fit the AR-15. There's another 6x47 but It's not the same thing. Back in the day bench rest shooters used .222s and .222 Mags. But for 200 yard bench rest they wanted some form of 6mm because they figured it would buck the wind better. don't know about that but that was what is written about it. But it turned out to be a pretty good deer and hog rifle. The 6x45 was never considered for bench rest because of the short neck of the .223 case. Plus it does offer a little more powder space.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
6mm,

You ARE the YoYo...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

nohunter,

Weren't my intent to horn you up...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Kudos on your Brokedicktitude. Hint.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Drool,

You are sucking the wrong ass..you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If only as per always,be SURE to cite any/all words that are "too Technical" or "too big" for you,mainly because it's funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

You Whining CLUELESS Kchunts are a HOOT! Hint.

Bless your heart,for doing your Best.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

FlimFlam,

Your Dumbfhuqktitude is rather impressive...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

BC bucks wind,not bore size. Hint.

Bless your heart,for the inside look at Retardation.

Hint.

LAUGHING!......................

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Weren’t you bragging about 800 a day? What’s that 140 yearly?

Floorhands make that.. Good money for a teenager.

Congratulations?

And ur throwing shade calling other dudes broke dick

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Anyways good talk bro.

Thanks for all the 105 pics sub 2000fps Impacts. Knew you wouldn’t leave me hanging.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I VERY much enjoy,that you Fhuqktards are doing your best,with what incredibly fhuqking little you "have" to work with...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Dinner on a paper plate in front of the computer. I'd feel sorry for anyone else, that's so pathetic.

Maybe with all your big $$$, not only could you travel to a match, you could buy a hooker that does dishes too. laugh

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
BabyMan tends to make a mess and diapers have their place,despite your inability to grasp the obvious...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Whining Clueless Brokedicks are a hoot and pardon FRESH food,as you cower in quarantine! Hint.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Asking a guy for validation about what a bullet may or may not do at the 400 yard line and it elicits such a visceral response?

At some point I obviously won’t bother to engage you in meaningful exchange of ideas.

Ur 5 deer tags a fall and a couple bear tags is little leagues. It would take 5 years of getting after it for you to build a meaningful dataset On a single bullet.

As much as you want to appoint yourself and Hornady lifetime achievement awards, it ain’t how it works. Extrapolating datasets is a guess. I ain’t guessin.

It’s embarrassing for myself to admit that last year I only killed a dozen critters and maybe 9 weeks all up in the bush.. That was a morning worth of killing and the first quarter in a previous period of time. [bleep] changes.

Oh and if catching a steely and eating it in front of a computer is the epitome of getting after it, the prize is all yours.

Good talk fossil dick.

Ps I’ll flick you my fieldcraft, name ur price. Be my good deed of the month to help the less fortunate. Couple montucky’s can share the ride if ur inclined. Making it a point to not slum junk or stuff that sits in the corner.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
nohunter,

I rather enjoy the fact,that the only thing you "shoot" is your mouth...you 'lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you set mired and "getting" to read about it. Hint.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Dinner on a paper plate in front of the computer. I'd feel sorry for anyone else, that's so pathetic.

Maybe with all your big $$$, not only could you travel to a match, you could buy a hooker that does dishes too. laugh

I noticed that also. With all of the stinkys wealth, you would think he could come up with some classic plastic plates. And just a plain slab of bear reject fish.

That's almost as funny as watching the troll play with a yoyo.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Whining Brokedick Lying Kchunts are a hoot. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Covid Clueless Melting Fhuqktards are fhuqking HILARIOUS! Hint.

Hint.

LAUGHING....................

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
523 members (160user, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 52 invisible), 2,268 guests, and 1,039 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,596
Posts18,398,179
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.