Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by jimy
No business of their size has that kind of cash on hand, your quarterly taxes prevent that from happening . That being said I have no idea of their business structing . if the are an " S" corp "C' corp maybe an LLC. or even a sole proprietorship .

Theirs lots of unanswered questions, but like others have said Wells Fargo are bottom feeds of the lending market , and it sounds like a bloon payment was either missed or comming up and the lack of funds available were not satisfactory to cover the total debt, so they got froggy trying to leapfrog the federal government.

Explain.....

S corp, LLC is a pass through...... you make no sense

At structuring of a company simply controls how you are taxed and who is responsible for the debt, these guys didn't borrow 3 million without the means to pay it back, no ones going to loan that kind of money on a LLC without personal loan guarantees, I'm guessing they are an S corp and all of the earnings are taxed at the personal level with most of their spending is company related, as in trucks, hunts written off as testing and many more, every thing a smart man would do to limit taxable income.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Please excuse my spelling and grammatical error as my glasses in my turkey vest and I can't see sh~t !

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Hey dennisinaz. Tell everyone about your buddies awesome experience. 🤣🤣🤣. How long did it take to get his money back. Three months??? But they can scrounge up 3 million in two days?

Last edited by joelbiltz; 05/22/20.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No sense in guessing...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Please excuse my spelling and grammatical error as my glasses in my turkey vest and I can't see sh~t !

You are excused ... I thought maybe you were drunk.... smile

I am still failing to grasp how an LLC or S corp could not have cash on hand due to tax structure?

I have an S corp and tax's don't dictate to me how much cash reserves I have......

Last edited by irfubar; 05/22/20.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by joelbiltz
Hey dennisinaz. Tell everyone about your buddies awesome experience. 🤣🤣🤣. How long did it take to get his money back. Three months??? But they can scrounge up 3 million in two days?

And you have both sides of the story?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
No sense in guessing...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Backs up Davidsons story.....

Fuggin ankles biters will not be deterred.....

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

You are excused ... I thought maybe you were drunk.... smile

I am still failing to grasp how an LLC or S corp could not have cash on hand due to tax structure?

I have an S corp and tax's don't dictate to me how much cash reserves I have......

Nope just waiting for sun to come up. They have a number of CNC milling machines, I don't know the number they have , but they are not cheap, neither is software, check on a seat of solid works , WF didn't fill suit for no reason, Im guessing Gunwerks wanted to restructure their loans as interest rates have fallen a bunch in the last couple of years, and Gun werks wanted to take advantage of that, myself I believe both sides were playing chicken, who won I don't know . but I can tell you, WF lost.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For the record I have no skin in this game and have never met Davidson. I simply feel somebody needs to stand up for the small business man..... too many buy into the class envy hate corporations leftist narrative.....

Bunch of fuggin wannabe's..... shameful

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
How they even came close to start a bidness selling $10,000 rifles is beyond me... and to think there’s dumbfucks here trying to peddle used ones is even more dumb. And then there’s arrons $3500 scopes ... 😂😂😂🖕🏿🤭😘

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
For the record I have no skin in this game and have never met Davidson. I simply feel somebody needs to stand up for the small business man..... too many buy into the class envy hate corporations leftist narrative.....

I support them , I own a small tool shop, and the banks are your enemies, for me it was the only place I could get the money, I borrowed 20 grand and had to put my house up for guaranteed pay back , [bleep] them !

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
How they even came close to start a bidness selling $10,000 rifles is beyond me... and to think there’s dumbfucks here trying to peddle used ones is even more dumb. And then there’s arrons $3500 scopes ... 😂😂😂🖕🏿🤭😘

No sh~t , you can put a 6.5 X 20 Leuopold on a model 77, add a timney trigger and you will have a fine long range rifle.

If you have ever been elk hunting and a guy shows up with a sheep tag .........well you know how it goes from there..........

Last edited by jimy; 05/22/20.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

This.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Well, let’s hear it. How ‘not fun’ has it been?

How much are you currently ‘owed’?

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by huntsman22
I don't see how you can get that far behind, unless you're crooked as bleep.....

LOL.

They owe us money.

It's not been fun.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U

Different strokes for different folks but I would imagine there's a number if different ways one could achieve the same results for a fraction of the cost. Hard to imagine someone selling $10,000 rifles having any financial problems. He SHOULD have that kind of cash reserves with the kind of profit turned on each rifle. WF are scumbags however so I doubt they are complete victims here.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Is it any crazier than paying $400 for a cooler with a particular name on it’s side?

Originally Posted by UNCCGrad

Different strokes for different folks but I would imagine there's a number if different ways one could achieve the same results for a fraction of the cost. Hard to imagine someone selling $10,000 rifles having any financial problems. He SHOULD have that kind of cash reserves with the kind of profit turned on each rifle. WF are scumbags however so I doubt they are complete victims here.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I'm not sure who would spend that kind of money on a Gunwerks rifle? ? ? I shoot 1000 yard BR and I can build a very competitive 1000 yard light gun for a third of what a Gunwerks rifle costs.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Lots of older folks have amassed a good deal of money in their life and 10k is nothing for a rifle or any item.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 11point, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 51 invisible), 2,527 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,360
Posts18,468,953
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.